>had hiroshima
>has the biggest city on earth
>has a shit ton of yen
>has qt girls

Brazil:
>has rainforest but we're fucking its shit up
>uhhhhh we're kind of good at soccer?
>poverty

Like seriously, what are they even going to show in the opening ceremony? Fucking jungle book?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
youtube.com/watch?v=b7oOFaLkuVc
globoplay.globo.com/v/2063036/
youtube.com/watch?v=l2TZ8cw-e24
youtube.com/watch?v=GePNydI9gX4
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot:
>has zika virus

>japan has an army of weeaboos
that's america you twat

>zika meme

wew lad

>he thinks they are no weeaboos in Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

>had hiroshima

Top kek. What an achievement. I'm so jealous.

shut up tinyhead

women with phat asses dancing naked

it's still an important part of world history they can pay respect to, something Brazil doesn't have

They will show airplane

Pretty much this.

Isn't the reason why brazil is so popular precisely because they have no cultural/political baggage? It's basically "Have fun and fuck chicks: The Country."

This. Also, biogenetics.

>comparing New World countries to milenar countries.

>they
you excluding yourself from your own country? :^)

What's up with Brazil's flag anyway? Like it has such a good design but then they got to the center part and decided to just fuck its shit up and add a bunch of words and stars. If they had just left the circle as a blank blue circle it would have been a stellar design

I'm talking about producers.

> Japan
> has qt girls
fuck off weeb

I don't understand that self jerking about one's history. the ceremony should only be about sports

The fucking NHS and mister bean in a sport event. WTF britain?!

Australia's opening was also shit.

You can't compare New World countries with countries that exist before fucking Caravelas. You fucking moron.

You guys have a Nob...
shit.

>a world-famous healthcare system praised by many countries
>one of the most popular and influential comedy characters in history
what's the problem?

I like London's opening ceremony

TOP KEK

At least we will have better opening than Sydney

youtube.com/watch?v=b7oOFaLkuVc

No you won't. Australia has far more money than you jungle bungles will ever have.

I liked threads during the london's opening ceremony

Australia's opening was basically 90% Abo

There will be native Indians, black people dancing like in Carnaval. And that's it i think.

mate your opening ceremony has a smaller budget than our annual new years fireworks in Sydney
let me tell you how it will go
>oooh evil Portuguese conquistadors in wool armour since metal is hard to come by
>chop chop chop down the polystyrene amazon
>hue hue hue hue soccer (camera cuts to German olympic official with a smug smile as he mumbles '7-1' under his breath)
what else can your shithole of a country show? You're literally the first non 1st world nation to hold the olympics and you've completely fucked it, brazil is the laughing stock of the world right now, if you traveled overseas and told people you were Brazilian they would give you a look as if you came from Afghanistan or Iraq

Dilma in 2012
globoplay.globo.com/v/2063036/

''Regarding the Opening Ceremony, Dilma said that she liked, but Brazil will do better; we gonna put a samba school and nailed it!''

Naked kuruminhas in the opening WHEN

>mate your opening ceremony has a smaller budget than our annual new years fireworks in Sydney
FUCKING KEK
If only Sup Forums was around during Sydney's olympics the shitposting would be 10/10

>oooh evil Portuguese conquistadors in wool armour since metal is hard to come by

It's funny you saying that because 90% of Australia's cerimony was Abo dancing and the rest of the 10% were the evil whites coming

youtube.com/watch?v=l2TZ8cw-e24

>muh airplane
>muh diversity
>muh samba

that's how it's going to be probably

>>uhhhhh we're kind of good at soccer?
HOHO LAD

THEY CAN'T EVEN BEAT PERU

Ceremony shitters fighting eachother without facing the truth. Lets face it, you lads were BTFOd by Britain and China so theres not much point in arguing about shit ceremonies from you lot

Because this country barely had Native Americans in comparsion to all the rest of the Americas.

>yfw half of Brasil doesn't have water or power because of this event
>buying a ticket is LITERALLY killing Brazilian monkeys

MUH NHS

Still entertaining, have to admit.

>>yfw half of Brasil doesn't have water or power because of this event

wtf???

Monkey circus!

Brazil had very few Native Americans. Most Native Americans were in Central America, Andes and North America

they can't afford to keep brazilian peahead monkeys alive even when there is no event going on so do you really think they'll be able to fucking afford contaminated water for every citizen during the fucking olympics

Could not care less. Most of the brazilians here are well-established financially and socially.
Most of them seem to be from upper middle classes and up. I kinda wish my cunt wasn't that shit, but I do not hold any stupid national values. I do not care if there are people starving in my country or in other countries, as long as my family and others are always ruling the shit up. I live very far from the savages, while that you guys have to share this little piece of land you call a country with a lot of people you used to fuck with. Good luck with that, mate.

Brazil belongs to Native Americans.

>Chinese event
"LOOK AT US WE HAVE A FUCKTON OF PEOPLE LET'S SHOW THAT BY HAVING A FUCKTON OF PEOPLE ONSTAGE"

>england
"LET'S LITERALLY JUST OPEN A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK AND COPY IT WORD FOR WORD!!! ALSO ADD IN NHS AND VOLDEMORT"

Face it, Barcelona has had by far the best opening ceremony of all time

What the fuck are you talking about?
I said Brazil is bad at soccer and you're telling me about your native american admixture.

>olympics in australia
kangaroos and we're tanned brits
>olympics in canada
HOCKEY MA NIGGA
>olympics in literally any country in latin america
huh...
Brazil is the best country in latin america in terms of culture
the only new world countries that has produced any culture whatsover are brazil and usa

new zealand=sheep and all blacks(maori)
australia=kangaroos and that joker guy
canada=we're an usa with better quality of life and hockey

Thanks Korea
>if korea ever has an olympics the opening ceremony will most likely have Gangnam Style playing at some point

kill me

>Face it, Barcelona has had by far the best opening ceremony of all time
CHECK OUT THIS OLD NIGGA OVER HERE
NIGGA PROBABLY POSTING WITH A FUCKIN' TYPEWRITER LMAO

>A
>FUCKING
>DENTIST

I'm telling to you that we have very few culture because this country just have 200 years old and it's basically poor European diaspora + african slaves.

The Iberians were literally the worst at colonizing. I know it may sound like a bit of a stretch to blame it all on lots of long gone Portuguese people, but Brazil was screwed from the get go.

It's too big to function properly, it's riddled with corruption and political instability, it's potentially one of the most resource rich and fertile regions of the globe even without cutting down a single square foot of rain forest yet the legacy of the colonial system makes social cohesion and cooperation a lost cause.

The rich are unfathomably rich and the poor are unfathomably poor, and the middle class is too busy paying everyone's bills. Brasilia is just a bunch of incompetent establishment fucks, regardless of their political viewpoints and there is not a whole lot of substantial reason to believe things would ever change for the better.

>Why don't they try populism? That'll get things going!
If you only knew what sort of country the average Brazilian wants, you'd think twice. I want to clarify that I think of myself as a moderate liberal. The only way to get Brazil out of the dirt is authoritarian, preferably military rule.

>>if korea ever has an olympics the opening ceremony will most likely have Gangnam Style playing at some point
It has the Winter Olympics in 2018 (Literally the one after Brazil)

It was only 22 years ago. Fuck off underage

>Airplane
I know that I am going to regret this, but what airplane?

>we have very few culture because this country just have 200 years old and it's basically poor European diaspora + african slaves.
Don't feel bad m8.
Literally nobody outside of Europe and Asia has a culture.

>Barcelona has had by far the best opening ceremony of all time
>of all time
there can be only one:
youtube.com/watch?v=GePNydI9gX4

>filename

dude,the portuguese were the ones that gave brazil the basis they need to develop.They just need to get rid of corruption,that'll come eventually
There are spanish ex colonies way worse than brazil,only argentina,chile and uruguay are relatively better and that's because they're irrelevant and poor.

They have lots of baggage but they aren't white enough for anyone to care or note that they enslaved more people than The US and actually worked their slaves to death without batting an eye.

stop fucking pretending portugal was somewhat useful

its funny Britain's section is mostly "had"

>desunited kingdom

I still haven't recovered from the cuckold 2012 cuckening cuckremony

better had than never had, yooey-kun

what the fuck does the UAE have apart from sandnigger fucking muslims

You know. THE airplane.

Predictions for the ceremony:
>unga bunga jungle for the first 30 minutes
>plane for the next 5 minutes
>carnivale for the rest of the ceremony

>Why don't they try populism? That'll get things going

We have been trying that for 14 years now

who gives a fuck?nobody watches the opening ceremony would gay faggots

t. butthurt huehue faggot

>the opening ceremony would gay faggots
learn english before you fucking post on Sup Forums

Am I the only one who actually thinks it will be good :x ??

That's his point

IM HEARING NEWS OF RIOTING!

IS THERE RIOTING? BR HUES PLS CONFIRM HAPEBGING!

>le borderline genderless faggot nigger homosexual gay

>>if korea ever has an olympics the opening ceremony will most likely have Gangnam Style playing at some point
>It has the Winter Olympics in 2018 (Literally the one after Brazil)

It also had the Summer Games in 1988.

Rude Barbosa

I Hope ISIS get confirmed desu
They will probably target other people countries though

>Opening ceremony is 60 minutes (That's all they can handle)
>Shitty jungle and animals and monkeys take up 20 minutes because they're the country's most famous attribute
>Show Christ the Redeemer being built
>Show a bunch of guys doing kick ups
>It ends
>Dilma carries out the Olympic Torch to a chorus of boos

>Dilma
Dumb

>barbosa's wife son

>can't make this shit up

>Iberians worst at colonizing

What kinda dope you smoking man, I want some of that.
kepp in mind the Iberians started exploring and colonizing at least 200 years before any other European power reached their heels

yo, pretty packages of frosted delights

Who else?
Pele should be the big reveal at the end.
You can't rely 100% on footballers.
Michel Telo?

sheep pictures occupy alot of space

malls and stuff

yes but its no different from WE WUZ

>text encoding

Education takes up too much budget I guess

What's the difference between a Portuguese accent and a Brazilian accent?
Do you bully them for speaking retarded like how we bully Americans?

>Michel Telo

Do you consider this funny """banter""" or something?

>en

Spanish colonies fared better than French, I wouldn't put them so low.

the file size is amount of text, pictures would only contribute their filename to the total size

Michel Telo is literally the only Brazilian person I know that isn't a footballer or Dilma Rousseff.
Same thing for the rest of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

as of this posting, some audio is being streamed from brazil, best we know is rioting.

What is going on, hues?

>he doesn't know what ASCII art is

It only speaks about your education, friend.

It was a joke you southern hemisphere shits.

You take the piss out of one another when you're just as bad.

If both of your countries sank to the bottom of the ocean and all of your people nobody on earth would give a shit.

they speak retarded but unlike the americans they're too fucking nigger to admit that they speak like retards.
Actually american accent is actually pretty good,it's like a neutral english,with british being the cool english.Brazil is actually fucking stupid.
imgine picking a language,add nigger slangs and indigenous words,start speaking like you're singing,and imitate a fucking monkey,and you get a ''brazilian'' version of your language