Question to Euros out there...

Question to Euros out there. Why are western Europeans specifically Brits/French/Dutch such hypocrites when it comes to racism? Most are way too PC and cucked to be racist towards blacks/brown/other people but fine with everyday slurs against asians.

White americans outside of the midwest/south, Canadians and most australians are mostly cool and act like normal, regular folks to asians. Other places in central/eastern europe and NA people are racist to everyone or racist to no-one which I is the type I prefer. Only in britain/france/netherlands/etc. do you find people worship diversity and think its cool and hip to be non-racist and yet are openly racist to only asians. I've never seen the same double standard in the west coast/parts of texas or the east coast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCAMmXvNhFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

honestly curious and would like to hear from brits/etc especially. your country is probably the most racist anglosphere place to asians imo yet worship black/urban culture.

americans on the west coast/parts of the east coast and canadians just treat everyone normally, and don't single out asians for racism. its why you honestly do not have alot of asian people moving to western europe.

you have to go back, Chang

>but fine with everyday slurs against asians.
And against Slavs.

People don't consider them as helpless and children like. They can look after themselves, so they can take it.

Also there wasn't much asian slave trade

yes this too. holy fuck its really pathetic how everyone west of germany are too scared to say anything about non-european immigrants.

elsewhere in europe people are just blunt and are racist/non-racist to everyone equally. just cucked western euros are really this daft.

there was no european slave trade of africans imo, its in north america.

yet majority of americans will treat blacks and asians normally, ie alright people are treated equally and nobody thinks its okay to call a black or asian person they just met a nigger or chink.

western euros are different, they have a really awkward view on minorities, a good analogy is wannabe white kid who grew up in a suburb and tries to embrace swag or rap culture.

americans in diverse areas don't do this, they just embrace the proud melting pot and are okay with most people and treat cunts like cunts, bros like bros.

all of what you just said was really dumb and ignorant

nope its true. i've seen plenty of western euros act this way. its really cringe-worthy.

they try their hardest to embrace north american urban culture/street culture, try their hardest to not appear white/racist, yet are okay with non-offensively calling people chinks/polacks/etc. it might be just britain/netherlands/france that it is the case and not the germanic countries though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCAMmXvNhFg

What are you talking about Chang? Brits killed a Brazilian because they thought he was an Arab. Arabs and niggers are told to fuck off constantly in many places in western Europe. If anything asians are the least hated demographic in the world. The only people who hate asians are other asians

>a bloo a bloo da european said something mean to me wahahaa better make a thread about it on Sup Forums

eh, your average brit will not call an arab a sandnigger and think nothing of it, while its okay to just call people chink or assume every asian is chinese and stereotype them. they also do not really understand asians are a diverse group and not their internet memes.

most are too scared to say anything to arabs/blacks though but you find a handful. most americans don't do this, they are mostly good natured and treat people individually. i can get that it might be because more americans in heavily asian/hispanic areas will have a lot of them in their circles.

Show me the first person killed because he was criticizing asian culture.

Perhaps you should make an 'example' here, chong.

eh nobody said anything malicious to me, i have pretty wide shoulders/lift so that might be it.

i just laugh when i see french/brits/etc. say chink casually in public or stereotype asians and don't even think its offensive. germans do not do this for example.

>Only in britain/france/netherlands/etc. do you find people worship diversity and think its cool and hip to be non-racist and yet are openly racist to only asians

There's zero racism against asians, literally zero. Meanwhile, we still have a blackface holiday and Geert Wilders is leading the polls.

North Americans thinking West Europe is somehow SJW is fucking hilarious anyway. You guys are much, much worse. Look at Justin "the cuck" Trudeau, BLM, safe spaces, gender neutral toilets and all that stuff. I've seen white North Americans get mad at our biggest theme park for "racist figures" and cry to the UN about our blackface holiday.

because chinks can handle the banter whereas niggers, dune coons and wogs can't handle the banter

Never seen anyone being racists towards asians.

>we don't murder people for being cunts
>therefore its okay to be racist

yeah this is the mentality i was talking about. scared and cucked to be bluntly racist to anyone else so you choose basically the only non-existent group to be racist towards.

its honestly a stupid herd mentality you got going there.

asians are honorarily white and slavs are white
it's not racism and more like banter

racism is thinking races have a hierarchical order

calling you filthy stupid gook isn't actually racism

honestly, who gives a shit man, racists from europe and america, basically the alt-right are nothing compared to the racists in the middle east/the alt right in the middle east. Either full Muslim, Jihad etc... or a Full on secular baathist/nasserist Arab who wants to kill Jews/Kurds and actively does so. Hell the far right in Europe/America just shitposts about crusading all day, and calls you a sandnigger behind a screen, that's fine, the "far-right" here fucking bombs people, crucifies people, rapes people, and so on. I'd say just stfu about racism, its better than whatever the fuck is going on in syria/iraq/PALESTINE

fine, i might have overly generalized with the dutch since i haven't been there. i just noticed dutch people are 100% okay with saying racist shit to asians and think nothing of it, yet don't see them doing the same to others except muslims maybe.

honestly i would be 100% okay with the banter if you call other people dune coons and etc., but we only get the fucking slurs treatment. this is what pisses me off.

its only brits/americans in all white areas who really do this in english-speaking countries. australians banter every race equally and this is what i love.

Midwest isn't raci-
Oh nevermind, I'm not even going to try.
I will say it's likely more of a case of not knowing better for most people.

Many of them are beta faggots who don't have any other place to spit this shit out of the system. And there's big chance that insulted specimen will hear you, so double the fun.

eh fine, most french might not be this way. might just be parisians that are this way, but i've seen a handful who are 100% okay with non-offensively assuming shit like we eat dogs.

i might be just looking at one side of the coin since french people don't really treat vietnamese/indochinese as outsiders so much as brits might.

I think the real thing happening is you not understanding what you see/hear. Please refrain from expressing your opinions online again.

upper mid west is 100% fine in rural and urban areas, but rural ohio/missouri/etc. are still quite racist. might just be that we don't really exist in those parts but even then none of us are in minnesota but white people are cool there usually.

Your chink kind actually are the most racist people on earth. You are everywhere but you allow a very tiny immigration to your countries. At least you are allowed to be in other countries despite feeling discriminated.

What examples of racism are you referring to?