She doesn't know I exist

>she doesn't know I exist

Ponte a oir regeton dale ajajajaaj

this is the story of a puerto ricano who cried a river and drowned the whole world and while he looked so sad in photographs I absolutely love it when he shuts up

Because you're not the thinking type

he is hardly doing type either

>my dream girl don't exist

How is her user?

she's just a photograph in a history book

>spot a transgirl at uni for the first time ever in real life
>she's small with green hair and passes quite well honestly
>she always walks and sits alone and looks nervous and cute all the time
>try talking to her but end up getting scared and worried so i just follow her
>this becomes a hobby so i just follow her around campus if i see her and hang out near her classes
>see her at lunch sometimes so i just sit near her but not across so i don't look her in the eyes
>don't think she ever sees me but w/e.... i'm basically a ghost nowadays
>eventually step up the game so that she'll notice me somehow
>this involves walking extremely close to her when i see her walking from classes and following her as she gets food from the buffet at the dining halls
>she doesn't ackknowledge me but I KNOW she knows I'm there
>eventually she stops going outside so often and doesn't go to class
>see her one time and actually try to wave to her and finally say "hi", just to talk, but she puts her head down really low and walks past me.

so technically she knows me. i hope she knows there's more to me than just that or what i did, but i don't know. i just don't know.

Was she a queen? Was she a qt scientist?

No, but I believe she had a voice and name

Shit man being a stalker might hurt your chances.

Hello, Mr. Mangum

>she won't fuck off

That is pretty sad man

>you missed out on your chance
>you never could express yourself
lmoa

nice

saw a trans girl for the first time at uni too

I once saw this incredibly cute girl in the bus and the train. Apparently she took the bus at the same time as I did so we travelled together, she was easily the prettiest girl I've ever seen, and I never had the balls to talk to her.

Closest I ever got to her was sitting next to her, she fell asleep, it was cute.

I regret not at least talking to her even if I would've been awkward as shit.

>tfw

Hola pai chulo. Ella no te conoce pero yo te quiero conocer ;)

Are you me?

>tfw

>tfw only average girls around me

Is that a trap?

>she doesn't know you exist
>chad violates her with his fist

read about lucid dreaming. archieve it. then dream about her, or try to find her. find her. dream every night where you stopped. make a happy life with her inside your dreams.

our unsconscious being is way larger than you, conscious being. it can create totally convincing people, who you can techically fall in love with.

go with it. its worse to be crying.

t. I have a wife and 2 kids in my dreams. once you make it, it develops as a real life. just disconnect. use real life to eat and not die. live your new real life every time you fall asleep (or wake up inside).

>my oneitis exists
>was in his group for a project
>tfw god made me one of the 2% of people to be born gay
Never have I ever had so much anxiety by being around a single person. I don't think I'll ever find someone as perfect as him lads

I got a dream gf and she literally gave me an address and I think a phone number but I don't remember them.

dream world and awake world doesn't correlates. her adress won't exist in awake life but it will in dream life

retard here. explain the trans meme to me.

>she doesn't exist

>spot a transgirl
stopped reading there.
what in the actual fuck is wrong with you

>stalking a man with a vagina
this is your life, are you ok with this?