Tfw nobody learning hebrew

>tfw nobody learning hebrew
must be nice being Anglo/French/Spic and have people learning your language

your 1 (one) generation too late when 4 million Polish people suddenly decided to learn Hebrew

>learning your language
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJ

I was really, really bored and alone once and spent all the day listening to anime openings and disney songs in hebrew does that count

what does that even mean

No one wants to learn Spanish and even less French. Normies only care about English because ''xDDDDD its so useful in today's world!!!''

that's bullshit though

>must be nice
Not really, when they learn your language they begin to think they're better than you for some reason

holocaust is fake so the most of the "dead jews" are polish substitutes being turned into jews by propagandists.

Thats what faroanon is saying.

Must be nice speaking a language that was resurrected.

Normies don't even really care about language in general. The ones who do learn whatever is the most useful in their country.

Spanish is a horrible sounding language and English sounds like you're gargling semen. I wish I knew a language that was not shit.

HOL UP
Explain to me why you wrote 1 (one)
This fucking meme of spelling out numbers in parentheses has been eluding me

>gaijins learning French

u wot

>Puerto Rico
Well no wonder, your accents in both languages are unintelligible.

Should join the culture war and start pumping out Hebrew pop songs, cartoons and movies like the Koreans and Japs.

Nah, although I am highly skeptical of the holohoax. I'm saying all modern so-called Jews are basically Polish people who speak a revived meme language and wear funny hats on occasion.

Why would anyone learn Hebrew aside Biblical studies or if you for some random reason have a particular interest in Israeli of all places? Even if you like learning "unusual languages", why would you pick Hebrew as the Semitic language over Arabic, which has way more speakers and global influence?

>a (1) fucking leaf

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't tell me what the fuck you mean by this

it's a meme

That's because you're new.

You have no right to complain. Your language literally came back from the dead after millenia.

>people learning french

literally why?

>mfw french still exists

Stop it REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm too retarded to learn German, by the time I finally learn this shit it's going to be 2022. There's not enough lifetimes for me to learn Hebrew.

>wanting to whore your language out