What does seasian cunts like malaysia, indonesia, or thailand think of singapore?

what does seasian cunts like malaysia, indonesia, or thailand think of singapore?

what does australia and oceanian cunts think of singapore? east asians?

do they see them as a threat, as something to aspire to, as an ally, as a place to inmigrate to...???

is it respected? does it intimidate you? does singapore excert power in any way? or is it merely taken as a rich but irrelevant port city?

It's a city-state with a population of 5.4 million that is extremely reliant on trade and finance.

To be perceived as threatening wouldn't be beneficial to a country like that.

yeah but ive heard that they influence politics in nearby cunts to their favor, it could be silly conspiracies though

Yes the do. Bribes. Bribes everywhere. But it's the good kind of bribes. It makes the politicians fat and mellow. Singapore is THE shipping port of ASEAN. It is also where the rich and corrupt of ASEAN stash their money. Everything considered, Singapore is beneficial to ASEAN.

Do you miss owning Singapore?

Singapore is a shit country, very third world

is it true that theyre stopping the kra canal from being constructed in thailand?

do you respect them?

do you fear them?

i hear they were getting a carrier for their navy?

Why would anyone respect a shit country, very third world

I love Singapore. The first world indeed. Though I heard some guys from New York didn't like it.

In comparison with Russia and many 3rd world countries it's fucking Vegas.

TBQH Vegas isn't the exactly the greatest "first world standard"

shut up

are you an inmigrant?

No

looks cool as fuck. I'll visit it after Hong Kong

Why do you want to visit a shit country, very third world

singapore is a clean and safe city in a SEA of shit, nobody really thinks twice about singapore here but plenty of aussies visit it
also we are tied to them by defence treaty and we would defend them, I doubt they would ever come to our defence though

As long they don't come here and bring their family. So many Asians these days that I can't tell if they're from Asia or local. Imagine asking your own countryman if they're fuckin local or not.

Pretty disgrace tbqh