Tfw they now allow boy in the girls bathroom

>tfw they now allow boy in the girls bathroom.
When did it all go so wrong?

Is this happening in Canada? kek

>tfw they now allow boy in the girls bathroom.

when did it all go so right?

in the last elections, maybe..?

So I can shit in their now and mark new territory? It's probably cleaner in womens bathrooms. I'm okay with this.

This is the future you chose women.

Are you grill?

so brave...

everyone knows women are filthy creatures, dont be stupid

follow your dreams

I clean shit for a living m8, women's bathrooms are worse

Yeah but there won't be a puddle of piss on the toilet seats

>Yeah but there won't be a puddle of piss on the toilet seats

probably true but why the fuck does this ever happen in the men's bathroom anyways? Is it just guys with some kind of retarded fetish for pissing all over the seat? Is using a urinal that fucking hard? I see guys standing up pissing in stalls when there's like 10 free urinals. What the fuck is wrong with these assholes.

I always wonder the same thing.

I don't know it drives me crazy. Piss in the urinals you fucking savages, I hate having to wipe some guys piss off the toilet seat at work when I really need too take a shit on my break.

Personally I have anxiety and if there are other people at the urinal I will use a stall. Unless I';ve had a drink

I identity as small girl
please let me in your bathroom with my fat willi out

I don't poop outside.

no one gives a SHIT about your flaccid dick that is probably the exact same size as everyone else's. Tell yourself no one fucking cares, believe it, then overcome.

You know when you get nervous and you just can't pee? No matter how hard you push nothing will come out.

That's why I pee in the toilets but if I accidentally pee on the seat I always clean it up. Unless somebody did that as well but didn't clean, then it's not my business anymore.

Meh I just occasionally get mild stage fright so I prefer not to

What if a guy has AIDS in his pee and you wipe the toilet seat but your ass still comes into contact with the AIDS left on the toilet seat? I can't use public bathrooms.

This is just US propaganda

You can't get AIDS from piss.

I don't think that's how AIDS work...

My dick would intimidate the others 2bh
I care about my fellow citizens

You really willing to risk that?

Now you can go there and masturbate in a stalle listening to girls peeing and smell their used pads in the bin

post pics

Sure thing leaf

yes that is something that perfectly normal people yearn to do

Whatever makes you happy m8

can we see? no homo ofc

Do you think i care about normalfags?

This. It's 2016.

Pissing next to a bunch of other guys is kind of gay desu

at least use some toilet paper on your hand to lift the seat then you savage.

ii-im ashamed of my little pee-pee

I don't piss on the seat because I'm not cut. It is a perfectly accurate, narrow stream.

I'm not cut either, sometimes I piss out in two directions that form into one stream

Semen blocking the path?

Eh, their loss. Women aren't going to go in the men's room unless they already pass as men and men can claim to be little girls and ruin it for all the trannies who could've gone into the women's room before just fine.

I don't think so. I don't fap too much

>not going into the girls bathroom
my friend, you are going about this all wrong!

just lift the fucking seat

when I get drunk I piss all over public restrooms

how would you respond to this type of urinal?

I couldn't control the outcome
I wouldn't wish the trauma it could cause upon anyone

I wouldn't respond at all
I'd just take my dick out and start pissing
Wtf

Is it regulated by law in Canada?

I've only encountered one of them once. It was a little weird but when you gotta piss you gotta piss

No. Unless you're on some university campus you'll still get kicked out of the girl's washroom.

Nobody would stop it but after you come out of the womans bathroom someone would probably kick you out of the building most likely.

I just remember using them once at a beach
No one was there so I was blessedtbh but I'd probably use the stall otherwise
Shit's way too open

I want to kill this faggot

somebody has to clean this shit

is this fun to do in places like mcdonalds or shitty bars

really cool

Actually, ya can.
Granted, you'd need to have an open wound on your ass.

I can almost hear a Pole thousands of kilometres away killing himself right now.

Lel, now i remember we used to have those back in school

Who is this Boy?

>penis inspection day
>every day

>tfw I've always held my shit in
>I shit once every 2 or 3 days
>too scared to shit in any toilet that isn't my own because there is a 90℅ chance I'll clog it

Don't hold it in m8 it'll cause problems when your older

It started as a kid when I didn't want to stop playing video games and I've been doing it for 20 years. It's too late for me.

I got a hemorrhoid on my 20th birthday, senpai. Get your shit together while you still can. Eat more fibre.

I got those right now, it's been driving me crazy for a month. Do they go away?

They pop back up if you ever slip up and start eating poorly, like many things it's a part of getting older. Remember to eat right and shit regularly and you'll be fine; it's kind of like a reminder not to treat your body like garbage.

I only had a hemorrhoid once in my life desu, seems like it went away forever

fug

I don't know that feel

Wandered off. I would use the uninhabited bit

fatty

>holding in your shit for days to play more video games
I can understand holding a pee for as many minutes you can but a shit? For days?

PLEASE POST ON Sup Forums and link it here so I can save the flag

flag collecting started on Sup Forums, so I don't see why you need it on Sup Forums

my college campus in northern virginia now has some restrooms that say "all gender" on them. I keep meaning to take a picture.

Autism really. I collected my first 100 flags on Sup Forums and now it doesn;t feel right to get them from other boards.

deal with it