Is Chile actually a first world country?

Is Chile actually a first world country?

Tell me about Chile and Chilean girls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenaro_Gajardo_Vera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapuche_conflict
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

R E G G A E T O N
G
G
A
E
T
O
N

This

Not first world, but we're pretty fine here. About girls, northern parts are brown, southern parts are way less brown. They are kinda small, 165cm average.

Some girls are nice, some are shit.

Great, I wouldn't mind living there, what's the weather like in Santiago?

Also,post Chilean qts

We first world n shiet nigga

>tfw no 5'4" Chilean gf to cuddle with

>Santiago
Meme city, if what people say here about canadians is true, you'll melt. Santiago is a hot hellhole, try Viña or Valdivia instead.
Pic related, my ex, she's 164cm tall and weights 46kg

Dude, go to the provinces, Valdivia, Puerto Varas, the best cities to live

>santiago
>meme city
>viña
>not meme city

user pls, tell how the flying fuck does your logic work

>Santiago
>metro
>jews every artists into going there and not other regions
>incredible high amount of niggas and peruvians
>high crime
>only waypoint are the fucking mountains

I'll give you that Viña is kinda a meme city, but not like Santiago

Looks good, don't you feel bad about breaking up with her, Chilebro?

So what can you tell me about the main cities other than Santiago? I checked Vina del mar on google and it looks pretty cool, I'm liking the mountains/sea constrast

This is your average Chilean girl

It's not first world country but I'm really optimist about the upcoming years, also girls are fine

diamonds, more?

A little bit, but she wasn't a good person. I hope she changes and I wish her my best.

>So what can you tell me about the main cities other than Santiago? I checked Vina del mar on google and it looks pretty cool, I'm liking the mountains/sea constrast
Valdivia is cool, it's like a small town in the middle of a forest with a river crossing it, it must be one of the comfiest cities along with Castro

Good, are they fond of foreigners?

santiago is basically chile, and yes, it's full of inmigrants but that's what globalisation is about.
santiago is just like almost every other capital city, the same way viña is just like any other buildings-next-to-beach kind of city

>I'm liking the mountains/sea constrast
then try with villarica or pucon. but if you are not a classist piggu I'd sugest other places like angol, lanalhue, contulmo or quidico

"no"

You bet

yeah, they will suck your cock if you are taller than 5'9"

can a chilean hook me up with ilonka

EVIL MISCEGENATION

>tumblr interests me

Race Mixing worked well enough in Chile I see

>I will never know what it's like to hear a Chilean girl say "I love you" and actually mean it

How about you move there and start teaching English or something?

Would that be enough to make a living Chilebros? Do I have any chances of getting hired?

>Would that be enough to make a living Chilebros? Do I have any chances of getting hired?
English is growing, I think you have a good chance of finding work here.

>Promoting your country and women to gringos.
Chile is really being cucked hard. Bitchelet is ruining you.

if they come with money and they are white enought, well, welcome to chile

also,we hate bachelet

This. Chileans are whores and will fuck foreigners anyway but we shouldn't promote them like beta cucks

how bad is crime in chile?

>tourism is bad

Well, that's not very progressive of you

basically the crime is more than nothing in santiago and other "big" cities like valparaiso or iquique

the rest are ok, but always have knife,just for safety

I have only met one chilean girl.

She was 17, skinny as all fuck and had a full moustache and some chest hair, but no boobs. She looked very feminine overall though. and if you saw her from across the room she was pretty and had really nice olive skin.

>tfw the only chilean in your country is a milf

this is the average chilean girl

What are you even doing on this kazakh meme manufacturing website? Go and ask her for a date aussiebro

economically speaking, is top in this regions
but dont come here to fuck girls (or guys) they are meh-ugly tier, not like peruvian or bolivian thanks to god, but certanly not even close to arg, br , ur, vz, nor col

Chile is a brown reggaeton subhuman shithole. Argentina is much whiter, safer, and overall better place.

I found a pic of the girl I was talking about on Myspace from 2007 when I knew her. Girl on left obviously

you forgto your proxy chori

>t. """"white"""" chicANO

What about Antofagasta?

I can't speak Spanish for shit and it's been years since I've used it last

Love chile! Best country in south america by far

good place for work, someway good place for live (if you have money of course)

go back to eightchan you fucking normie!

>i will se you there

qt

we love you to hue

>reggaeton
is it 2006 again?

That's Uruguay
Everybody loves Uruguay

whitest tier you can find there

my gf

Chile is the best country in South America, very progressive. Also the hottest women in the continent. Send all your refugees to Chile, they're very wealthy and know how to take good care of them. And Chilean women love gringos too, Chilean men are also very open-minded about it.

So Chile bros, whats the consensus on my moustache and chest hair theory? Are your women unusually hairy or was the girl I was talking about an outlier?

See? He wants you to take some good care of his girlfriend. Show him your gringo skills.

we love uruguay too

[spoiler] we must do a confederation with argentina,uruguay and you to make new superpower in the world [/spoiler]

Brazil excels at it though

>Argentina is much whiter and a better place
What's next, people from Argentina having average size noses?

they don't wax their arms but take care of every other part

>Banter a Chilean too hard
>They get their Earth God to destroy your country

Is this why no one makes fun of Chileans?

How tall are you?

1,78cm lad

i love her...

Chile is best ally

wena nido

>Earth God
well, we just trow them a leopard 2a5 and its done
or a earthquake
or we take their coastline

Why can't this happen geez

wtf I hate chile now

my gf i told you already

lefties

>I will be part of future Chile

You have a pretty gf.

A friend of mine

You can't be 1st world unless you have an Antarctic territory.
Sorry:
You guys are all 3rd worlders

I'm fapping to this tonight

We have the moon, m8.

Implying that ever happened

Better, WE BOUGHT IT

In September 25, 1954, before the notary of Talca César Jiménez Fuenzalida, Gajardo requested to leave record of his statement as owner of the Moon "since before of 1857" —legal formula used back then to get ownership of lands without existing title deeds—, by registering a deed:

JENARO GAJARDO VERA, lawyer, poet, is the owner since before year 1857, joining to his possessions the one of his ancestors the celestial body, only satellite of the Earth, with a diameter of 3,475.99 kilometers, under the name of Moon, whose boundaries are, due to being an spheroidal body: North, South, East and West: outer space. He lives in Calle 1 Oriente 1270 and his filing status is married. Talca.
—(Signature)

Jenaro Gajardo Vera
RUN 1.487.45-K Ñuñoa
Talca, September 25, 1954.

Following Chilean laws, he published three announcements on the Official Diary of Chile —requirement adopted in Chile to let anyone possessing any right on the grounds to have the opportunity to appeal— paying CL$42,000 of the time. Since the request was endorsed, he proceeded to inscribe the property in the Real Estate of Talca.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenaro_Gajardo_Vera

Hey don't forget about me. I'm also third world.

I-I'm not crying...

Sorry mate, I'm struggling to pay proper attention right now, probably somehow due to the high standard of living that comes with a claim on the most pristine environment on earth.

I wish I lived in Australia... I'd kill to move away from Spanish speakers. Disgusting people, particularly Mexicunts. I fucking hate this country.

I've met two Mexicans in my life, both were bro tier, lazy, fat banter experts.

How come you stick around?

well, take shotgun with you or the emus,spiders and shitpost will kill you

>How come you stick around?
I was born here and I'm 19. Shit sucks if you or your family doesn't make AT LEAST four digits (Dollar digits) a month. I stick around because I have no other option.

I mean look at this. This is no place for a man to live, yet Mexicunts are somehow okay with it, as long as they can go drink every friday. Fuckers are loud, annoying, ignorant, uneducated and they throw religious, public celebrations at the local church every twenty fucking seconds.

They could use the money they spend on those goddamn "celebrations" on this fucking town to make it better but no, they'd rather just blast fucking Banda music until 4 am every other weekend.

I can't even play Pokémon Go because I'm probably going to get stabbed if I take my phone out. It's not even safe fuck around outside; thinking about going for a walk past 4pm? Get your phone and wallet ready to get robbed, because if you get jumped and you didn't bring anything of value, they're going to beat the shit out of you.

Seriously fuck Mexicans. Fuck Mexico. Somebody end the suffering already.

Anyways why don't you guys keep posting qts from Chile... Given that even if I meet one she probably won't talk to me.

Some of them have a penis

Well if you do make it to Australia you will be viewed as a curiosity and probably be pretty popular. We very rarely meet south or central Americans, so people will be interested to find out if you're like the Mexicans on tv and in movies.

I don't know if I should be scared. I have no problem telling people that everything other Mexicans say about this place is bullshit because I have experienced the shitty side, but they'll probably think I'm rude for shooting down everything they thought was good about Mexico.

Other than the food, I don't have any good opinions on this shithole. None.

I just hope they won't be like "Wow shouldn't he be proud of where he came from? This guy is weird, let's just go..."
Then again, I'm not social at all so it won't even matter if they do that...

yea but a feminine one

Does Chile have any racism issue? I've always amaze how cultural united you guys are.

Whatever you say mate, just remember to make a thread about it afterwards so we can all have a good laugh

is an actor from Home and Away. Don't Canadians watch our national show?

generally not
I mean, I've never seen anyone making a racist remark, are almost always jokes.Chile is homogeneous and mestizo by anyway

but what if there is classim and some xenophobia (towards Colombians especially because most are illegal)

I could understand the hate on illegal immigrants,but is there a divide between mestizos and pure white people there? I mean divide in terms of wealth and culture like USA

Yeah, they murder mapuches and steal their land. It's hilarious when they pretend to be proud of mapuches fighting back conquistadors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapuche_conflict

> is there a divide between mestizos and pure white people there?
yes and no, that gap has been declining over the years, but still there

>pure white people
even our whites are "mestizos"

> I mean divide in terms of wealth and culture like USA
I do not know much about the case of USA