/balk/

old Szeklerland morning edition

Other urls found in this thread:

observator.tv/social/irina-trasiuk-cantareata-din-republica-moldova-risca-sa-ramana-fara-cetatenia-romana-131981.html
archiv.eurotopics.net/en/home/presseschau/archiv/article/ARTICLE148250-Freedom-of-expression-trumps-citizenship
youtube.com/watch?v=wS6GpwQrsR4
youtube.com/watch?v=ll86KFKVjc0
youtube.com/watch?v=M6HMiG6HATY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
youtube.com/watch?v=_-4uL2UWw54
youtube.com/watch?v=kVRbCQc8I5E
youtube.com/watch?v=510ZFnj_w98
youtube.com/watch?v=AlQ3NMTkBGk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effendi
youtube.com/watch?v=_GHv2Lrv4qc
youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf5puZhkqKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if dubs I'll post Srb qt

I couldn't get fat even if I ate 6 times a day
curse this tall man metabolism the max I ever weighed was 101kg which is still way underweight for my height

>moaca mea cind o sa trebuiasca sa sad trei ore noaptea in gara la Focsani

cersitul e profitabil huh

>tfw no super serb genes in order to have magic slavic metabolism

Tu vorbesti, mujic rusificat? Las' ca o sa cersesti tu cit pentru amindoi pe la ghisee si birouri ca sa-ti iei cetatenie in timp ce-ti pui update-uri pe odno si vk.

romanii fratii

te iubim

Οι Έλληνες είναι αδέλφια μας περισσότερο από ό, τι Μολδαβοί . Δεν ζητιανεύουν , όπως πόρνες για την ιθαγένεια , ενώ επαινώντας τη Ρωσία kαι τη θεραπεία μας με αηδία .

Calmeaza-ti coaiele

este această /roma/?

Asta sinteti voi ''''fratii'''':
observator.tv/social/irina-trasiuk-cantareata-din-republica-moldova-risca-sa-ramana-fara-cetatenia-romana-131981.html

Is moldova just a depressive version of romania or do you guys got something insteresting that really justifices your independence around there?

you're more annoying than effendi, and that's something.

good one

after the russia part the translation says "praising Russia and treatment (the medical term) with disgust" lol bing

treating us with disdain up front, like this '''''romanian'''' that got citizenship:
archiv.eurotopics.net/en/home/presseschau/archiv/article/ARTICLE148250-Freedom-of-expression-trumps-citizenship

My bad if you'd rather having a turk shitposting about how they raped you for like 500 years instead of a western european person really interested in your culture

You're alright in my book, fratello. Similar to a curious kid asking questions in an endearing manner.

>bulgarians are the last to join the thread

biggest neets in here t b h

>she only wanted a Romanian passport to be able to move freely around Europe, and that she couldn't care less about Romania.

>Do you pledge allegiance to the Russian Federation l, Irina?
>Дa!

Effendi doesn't even do that, at least he contributes something, doesn't matter how insignificant.

Imagine some Arvanite from Northern Epirus getting Greek citizenship and then going all Great Illyria.
youtube.com/watch?v=wS6GpwQrsR4

oh wow, this flag again

I work for a company that does some exporting stuff, so I get to talk to a lot of people outside of western europe

I never really understood what happended around the balkans during the last 30 years, that's why I ask some weird questions around

Since I never used Sup Forums before and I'm a newfag, I keep coming to /balk/ when I'm bored and not taking portuguese lessons nor drinking and etc

But if that's making me provinciali and effendi tier for annoing the shit out of you guys, I'll try to handle my shitposting levels

Kubrat Khan is just a tad bit grumpy, lad. Your questions might bring some quality discussion to /balk/.

I'm the arvanite lad and trust me, all arvanites self identify as Greeks since almost all of our families have been here even before the Fall of Constantinople. Can't get more naturalized than that

an equal term to what you're describing would be some Northern Epirus diaspora claiming the passport and then go full Illyrian, but they hate albanians more than we do lol (I had northern epirotes in the army boot camp and they're cool lads)

Irina seems to live for provocation though, her voice must be bad

too early for these kind of feels la

would hatefuck desu

Also, guess the best parallel(although not in regards to Greece) would be a makke getting b1lgar pashos and then going all bibliska zemja, gib Pirin, fuck Tatarstan.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll86KFKVjc0
Have some Romanian feels instead, tho. Based Ion.
>Aнтoнecкy јe 1941. нa cacтaнкy Cилa ocoвинe oдбиo дa ocвoји и пpикљyчи Бaнaт Pyмyнији нacтoјeћи дa ca нe ypyши oднoce ca Jyгocлaвијoм. Toм пpиликoм јe изјaвиo и дa "би нa Хитлepoвoм мecтy ocтaвиo Jyгocлaвијy нa миpy“ и " дa би пpe пpeceкao вeнe нeгo oкyпиpao мaкap и двa цeнтимeтapa Jyгocлaвијe“.

Google returns positive results for her being some butthurt slavshit that happened to live in Moldova

why the fuck did you grant her the passport? Bitch is 99% Russki or Ukie

She has a Romanian name, senpai. And even if she didn't, all she has to prove is that her (great)grandfathers had citizenship in the Kingdom of Romania.

that singer reminds me of vasilisa
youtube.com/watch?v=M6HMiG6HATY
>дa би пpe пpeceкao вeнe нeгo oкyпиpao мaкap и двa цeнтимeтapa Jyгocлaвијe“.
utter brat

>You may not want to know this – and it would be sensible to wait until after breakfast before reading any further – but, apparently, lots of German men nowadays routinely sit down to pee. From quite early on, so it is claimed, German sons are taught that being a Sitzpinkler – translate it yourself – is the done thing and that being a Stehpinkler is simply antisocial.
>>>>>>>Sitzpinkler

DEUTSCHLAND JA

That's nothing compared to this, tho.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
youtube.com/watch?v=_-4uL2UWw54

our state was pretty retarded back in 2014 (still is though)

Thanks bud, I aprpeciate that

At least they still know how to use a toilet, I mean, the refugees they've recently imported couldnt even understand how a toilet works. I met some of them, they think they're superior to others and they act with an alien mindset

In the company I work for, we would need like 5 or 6 "recent migrants" for doing things just one or two local people would have done by themselves

They talk loud, dont act civilized, dress like shit and argue out of nothing among themselves

I find it counter productive and they just sum up by numbers, not by quality

If those are the "doctors, lawyers, well educated experts" the german media used to talk about so fondly, I couldnt even imagine how the normal people they got around syria could be productive and why they are at a civil war for like 5 years

for reference

Better feels

youtube.com/watch?v=kVRbCQc8I5E

> all she has to prove is that her (great)grandfathers had citizenship in the Kingdom of Romania

so literally even oysted Hungarians or Ukrainians can claim a passport from Romania just for the keks?

who thought this bullshit is any good whatsover? Nomral procedure would have to be for someone to prove his grandparents were native Romanians not just citizens, just like what Bulgaria does with the Macedonian Slavs and their pashos, which is logical action

Well... I guess I'm stuck in my shitty hometown with this shitty life for at least the next 4 years.

Might aswell become a hero and be done with it

Hello

Maybe you shouldn't listen to provinciali memes?

what happened m8?

hello bvlgar

negroe

Take these fresh tunes from me my friends

youtube.com/watch?v=510ZFnj_w98

R A R E
A
R
E

lol

>literally its 2015

indeed, European Politicians don't post in our threads very often

You shouldnt assume that western european is some good status at the balkans my cuck friend

>that polish pedo fag is back

Smh why doesn't he get arrested already

Discrimination is bad, m'kay?

They also get special places in uni woth no study or dorm tax.

Cмpт зa aepoдpoм

youtube.com/watch?v=AlQ3NMTkBGk

You're right about that bud, but a western person really interested in balkan culture is a pretty rare thing once we're quite ignorant when it comes to things regarding to eastern europe

Saying that's worse than effendi is offensive in multiple ways

Effendi is a balk legend

Effendi is the best memer since Sashkos sudden departure

Wasnt it something about the ottoman rule?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effendi

Tell me a little bit about it if I'm wrong, I have no idea what it is if this wikipedia thing is not what you guys keep talking about around here

Nickname of our thread poet and ambassador of Turkdom.

It's not the memes.

Due to legal reasons I can't recieve a spot at dorm for the university regardless of my grades. The Uni is very far away from me. Paying to live at someones house in not much of an option tbqh because it would be way too expensive counting commuting and other expenses.

Now I pretty much have to go at the Uni that's in my hometown which I went to last year and dropped out because I hated it and felt miserable

Nu poți căuta o slujbă cu juma de normă?

Yes, literally it means Master or smth similar.
Referring to Effendi here means a Turkish guy who posts here regularly.

>Due to legal reasons I can't recieve a spot at dorm for the university regardless of my grades

due to legal reasons? Why on earth would they refuse you a stop at the dorm?

Can't you appeal?

De altfel, ai putea căuta un găzdaş ieftin.

Thanks for clearing that out, bud

Effendi today = гocпoдинe.

Just work smth in parallel, its not too hard.

Shit, things seem a bit harsh around there.

What do you do on Uni?

Maybe you could apply for some erasmus thing and get away from your hometown for a while untill you can leave your town, I suppose

Btw fratello mio, what's your vacanzza in Brazil like?

youtube.com/watch?v=_GHv2Lrv4qc

Things are cool up to now, buying things seem quite cheap around here, people are talkative and the portuguese lessons I'm taking are okay

Now it's like 6 am and I'm already awake, people are getting to work on the streets outside of my apartment as we speak while I'm still waiting a little bit longer for getting my breakfast

What about romania? I suppose now it's like 11 am around there if your local time is around the same we have in italy

It's 12 pm now and it's pretty hot today, again. I'm a NEET so I can shitpost on balk all day while dying of a heat stroke.

just a normal nigh for the citizens of Thessaloniki

12, waiting on the hallways of a clinic after a white night.

So did you rent an apartment and just chill on your own? Also, how expensive was the plane ticket(s)?

which city, ragazzo?

>change os
>forgot to change the date format settings, m/d/yyyy by default
>months pass
>actually get used to it
help

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0

now get yourself an AR15 and some niggers to shoot at

was that slovenian?

CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT
LOVE IS LIKE DREAM
WHEN YOU COME INSIDE MY HOT BEDROOM

might be fun

I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel
I want to drive you through the night, down the hills
I'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear
I'm gonna show you where it's dark, but have no fear

remove Székelys

[»] date +%D
07/18/16
fuck I didn't even notice

Yeah, summer can be very hot up there.
The thing is that in the souther hemisphere now it's winter, and they still get some heat like we would have around mid / late summer, at least in south brazil.

I cant even imagine how things would be in the summer around here, the heat would just be unbearable

Yeah, kind of. I rented a room at a place I have some acquaintances of mine, so they made it easier for me like a couchsurfing thing instead of all that bureaucratic crap we have to take in order to renting a room. But I dont believe getting a cool condo all of your own would be expensive if you earn euro, 1 euro worths like 4 local monetary units around here

The tickets would be something like a thousand euro, or around 1200. Depending on some sellouts and some special times at the years if you're heading to some mainstream cities it could be even cheaper, like 800 or 750.

The thing is the flight though, you could expect being inside a place for about 12 or 14 hours crossing the ocean

I'm travelling around a few places in south brazil at the moment and have been doing this for the last few weeks, but I just stop for learning portuguese with a local professor I have in a place near some coastal areas located in santa catarina. That's where my friends stay around

I've been to a few places around parana and rio grand do sul, though. It's charming the places you have around here, the people are kind and they ask me a lot of questions about europe in general

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf5puZhkqKA

Thank you Serb bros.

>implying they aren't waiting for the inevitable battle during which they will attack us from behind

what does it say

пpaщтa means to send?

пpaщa*
ш+т = щ

Serbs are putting police and army troops on their borders with us and Macedonia in case the rapefugees break our wall.

They're sending personnel to help us fend off refugees.

you guys are doing just fine, why would you need our help

Which one is it?I'll go and read the article myself i guess.

It is best to be prepared. I have no faith in the sanity of sultan Erdoshit.

Are still there any migrants trying to cross the balkan route?

I thought you guys had your borders closed

Sorry, I keep forgetting.

You can close your door, but roaches will still find a way inside.

Well our media say thay you are letting migrants cross your country, and Hungary is returning the ones that manage to cross their wall, we can't be a rapefugee island so we will try to protect the borders, though it is futile without the wall, and our Merkel servant PM don;t want to build a wall

Am i doing this right?