Any Australian or New Zealander here?

Any Australian or New Zealander here?

Let's talk about Oceanic people?

1 - Who has the most interesting culture?
2 - What ethnic group is the most attractive?
3 - Who has the best rugby players?

NZ
NZ
NZ

Maoris?

NZ. Seriously I got huge culture shock when I went to NZ from the fact they actually have a unique culture, unlike Australia which is just chavvy as fuck UK
NZ.
NZ.

NZ
NZ
NZ

Honestly there's pretty much no reason to visit Australia, just fly directly to New Zealand. It has all the bonuses of Australia with none of the negatives.

Aus
Aus
NZ

>nz
>culture
pick one. try samoa or something.

no polynesians are attractive.

we are good at rugby.

New Zealand is a beautiful country with wonderful people

I encourage all foreigners to move there

They kill and eat 1000's each year. Australia is a much safer place, even with the snakes and spiders.

Oceania is ours to be honest fampai

Australia best neighbour

kek

Hawaii is the best on that map because we're American.

kek'd

MAORI
MAORI
MAORI

Source: I am half Maori

Tahiti is the most laid back place I've ever visited. Nice people, beautiful nature, amazing fishing. Just a shame about the high property prices.

You're saying you wouldn't let this Tahitian beauty slobber your knob?

>all those puny islands there for the taking

Why isn't there a Greater Australia already

So a place that's actually like it's stereotyped to be?

I dream about it every night.

they are only good for holidays

Are people in New Zealand blind by any chance?

Australia is currently annexing Norfolk Islands desu

Yes we are all blind.

Different strokes I suppose.

Hell, I think Elizabeth Gillies is a 10/10. So my tastes are already shit.

She's not too bad

1. Maori culture is quite interesting but we hear so much about it. All the Polynesian islands have quite a similar culture. Fiji is interesting with the ethnic mix, and New Caledonia/Tahiti are nice with the French influence. I really like New Caledonia

2. Samoan girls can be attractive but every Polynesian gets fat and ugly

3. Back to back world cup champs desu

I hardly ever consider think of Hawaii being Polynesia since it's so far away from the other islamds

Australians from Sup Forums say they are separatists

I don't know about rugby, but some Polinesians are very good at MMA.

We let them go semi-independent for a bit and the worthless cunts immediately drove themselves down the shitter and ran up massive debts.

>NZ. Seriously I got huge culture shock when I went to NZ from the fact they actually have a unique culture

It's British culture with an Australian influence meets Maori tokenism

Unless they become a tax haven

I searching pics on google images and Norfolk Islands is definitely a Sup Forums paradise.

>1 - Who has the most interesting culture?
ooga booga big rock, dreamtime and dot paintings vs old navigators, haka and face tattoos
In terms of modern culture, Australias culture is boganism, and NZ's is exactly the same.

2 - What ethnic group is the most attractive?
Neither. Abos are fat gorilla looking motherfuckers and maoris have large facial features, while not as bad as abos, maoris body weight tends to be 300 kilos heavier and 3 feet taller.

3 - Who has the best rugby players?
Probably NZ, I dont know.

it's okay they're being cucked by Asian Americans in the same way Maoris are I believe

1. Opinion
2. Opinion
3. NZ

I heard NZ is a Chinese enclave.

NZ has only 171,000 Chinese (4% of the population) as of 2013.

>But 18.9 percent Asian

More embarrassing New Zealand statistics
>Second most obese Anglo country after US, at 30% Obesity and increasing at the highest rate of any country

Most of their fatties are Polys.

>But 18.9 percent Asian
That's a pretty high percentage but at the same time they've also got a pretty small population.

>Second most obese Anglo country after US, at 30% Obesity and increasing at the highest rate of any country
Yeah, something to do with maori genetics. Even before da white mayn they were really predisposed to getting huge. Introduction of western fast food probably didnt help.

Come on that's like blaming our fatness on blacks.

They're even a similar proportion of our population. It's no excuse

1. Aus
2. They're the same ethnic group, Paolo
3. NZ

Yeah TRUE. All fatboys should do mandatory boot camp

>Of the 1.1 million obese adults in New Zealand, 73% (816,000) were of European/Other
ethnicity.‡ Obesity rates were highest in Pacific adults (66%) and Māori adults (47%) and
lowest in Asian adults (12%). After adjusting for age and sex differences, Pacific and Māori
adults were more likely to be obese than non-Pacific and non-Māori adults respectively, and
Asian adults less likely to be obese than non-Asian adults.

>One in nine children aged 2–14 years (11%) was obese. The child obesity rate has not changed
significantly since 2011/12 (when it was also 11%), although it has increased since 2006/07
(when it was 8%).‡
Thirty percent of Pacific children and 15% of Māori children were obese.† After adjusting for age
and sex differences, Pacific and Māori children were more likely to be obese than non-Pacific
and non-Māori children respectively.

According the New Zealand ministry of health, 2014/15 health survey

Ocean-ia
O-shen-ia
O-see-are-nia

FUCKING NEW ZEALAND

>AUS on the first two
yeah you're probably right

Of all the countries to pick on my jelly rolls, I never thought I would get it from America ;_;

O SHAY CAN YOU SEA.

>Let's talk about Oceanic people?
Ok
All the same
>2 - What ethnic group is the most attractive?
None
>3 - Who has the best rugby players?
Fiji>Samoa>Tonga>The rest

If you every find an attractive islander bottle that shit m8 so it can be studied by future generations.

>New Caledonia

This time about two weeks ago I was there. Had a good old time lads.

>tfw we are an untouchable continent, pracrtically invincible against the rest of the world

I guess Mark Hunt is from Tonga.

If you've seen one Polynesian culture you have seen every single one, they're all the same. Luckily in NZ and Australia the native culture is for the tourists.
>2 - What ethnic group is the most attractive?
They're all unattractive but the Australian abo takes the cake.
>3 - Who has the best rugby players?
Why even ask this, we all know it's New Zealand.

I was thinking about creating a thread like this right now. WTF. are you me?