USA appreciation thread

USA appreciation thread

Share your love for the home of the brave, the land of the free, where all can succede if they put enough hard work to reach their goals.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=YwJqUbd1vzs

One day i'll move there, find an american gf, eat apple pie and turkey, teach my son to love football (not soccer) and buy him a rifle to shoot at the range. May Allah bless this country.

He looks a rare American girl

same dude same

Great country
Great people
Very good brains

It's the only cuntry that 99% of europeons envy. Why? Because it is amazing.

A country where you can be anyone you want and the only limitation is your imagination

USA couldn't have been the best country for the last century and more if GOD didn't love it.

this is fake right ? Sup Forums can't be nice to us, can they ?

Shh. If they lay the sarcasm on thick enough, it feels sincere. Go with it.

giv bakc our clay

We already tried banter but you know that doesn't work.

We didn't steal any clay from you, we did throw away a bunch of your tea though.

DELET THIS

Why are Americans so paranoid?

You were and still are the promised land to Europeans. Most people over here idolize the US.

I unironically would kill to live in Pennsylvania rather than the caliphate of Krautcuckistan

>You were and still are the promised land to Europeans. Most people over here idolize the US.

???

America is alright in my book desu.

If they didn't drop the bombs on Japan in the 40s we wouldn't have anime today, just think about that for a minute.

>Why are Americans so paranoid?
Just what do you mean by THAT?

I'm sure that's what convinced Truman to do it.

Go away

Generally I think America is a shithole and it's populace completely retarded (srsly how in fuck can you be against public healthcare and basic gun regulation like criminal background checks?) but there are several things I like more about Americans.

More entrepreneurial than Australians. Australia doesn't give a fuck about supporting anybody unless it's FIRE, Agriculture or Mining.

Recognize culture and cultural products are important. American dominates the world in cultural exports, while Australia actively has destroyed any cultural industries through red tape and lack of funding and now just imports everything from the US and UK.

I think they take this too the extreme, but Americans at least take a stand against nanny-state bullshit. While in Australia there is so much red tape on everything when it comes to safety and shit that it has literally strangled nightlife and local areas cultures. For example, Sydney literally has curfews on nightlife and other cities want to implement them as well.

Personally, I think Canada is the best compromise between Australia and the US.

SHALL

>(srsly how in fuck can you be against public healthcare and basic gun regulation like criminal background checks?)
Fuck off Melbourne.

>mfw Europeans say they'd rather live here

No. This place is ugly and dirty and filled with bad people. People think Russia is ugly? At least it has character. America is just endless highways, gas stations and advertisements. Everything here is shit. I'd honestly rather live anywhere else

I love American People as much as people from my own blood.
Been there twice and treated so well ill never forget it
Love you guys

Do you live in a flyover state?

this. with the exception of major cities a lot of it looks like shit
America is the greatest place to live in of all time if you are very wealthy. You'd want a condo in NYC where you'd spend most of your time but have a getaway home either in europe or somewhere in the west like in the rocky mountains or something for when you want to feel comfy