How did this guy get people to like him lads? How?

How did this guy get people to like him lads? How?

He's alpha as fuck Tbh

You are nation of cucks and you voted for your supreme cuck leader.

People were sick of harper I guess? idk.

>FUCK TRUDEAU HE IS TOO TOLERANT SWJ KEK FUCK HIM
>FUCK TRUDEAU HE SELLS WEAPONS AND MAKES BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THIS IS NOT LEFTIST ENOUGH FOR ME REEEEEEEE

Rightism is a disease.

he's a qt :3

What if, you know, we didn't march in Gay pride parades or sell weaponry to Saudi Arabia??

Wait who did he give weapons to?

Cucks loves cucks, Canada is filled with cucks.

Pretty much all western, weapon-producing countries sell weapon to Saudis, Israel, Turkey etc.

t. weapon export country

>lose out on many billions
>don't make the gullible gays happy

I see you have no clue about politics. It's a game of opportunism.

I have nothing against gays though but yes SJW's are retarded, why do you equate the two?

No but I mean which country did he sell weapons to

People were incredibly sick of Harper. Harper should have seen this and stepped down long before the election. Cons would have done better in the election.

Trudeau himself is nice looking, young-ish, and seems progressive.

He's the same big money corporate Left as the Liberals have always represented. But he's a nice face and says nice things about gays and feminism, so he's tricked everyone into thinking he's really left. His business as usual approach to economics and geo-politics tells the real story.

People don't realize Justin Trudeau is full of shit

He doesn't believe a word he says.

We're all pawns in his game

Sup Forums threads should stay on Sup Forums.

Probably Saudi-Arabia if I were to make a guess from contextual clues.

Welcome to liberal capitalism. You idiots have been voting for these people for the past 50 years.

2bh we should give support to stable Mudslime countries instead of random ass durka rebels. So Saudi Arabia is a good choice.
Wish we would've forced them to take refugees though.

>So Saudi Arabia is a good choice.

SA is one of the most vile nations in the world. They funnel money to Al Qaeda and other Jihadis. They spread Salafism through the world by building mosques and funding preachers.

All the shit you see in the world with Muzzies chimping out is because of them.

Oh and they played some role in 9-11.

>we should support the country that literally supplies all terrorist groups with money because theyre "stable"

Maybe I haven't seen enough threads bitching about Trudeau, but I was expecting someone to say this sooner than now.

This stupid chimp-tier mentality is the reason Libya and Iraq are ruined now. "Gaddafi/Saddam support terrorists, they bad guize, we need to remove". Ten years later, we have ISIS, refugee crises, and more destabilised countries.

Saudi Arabia is fine as it is.

Dank je wel, germanske broeder

Nei, doch. Saudi Arabien ist ganz scheußlich.

>How did this guy get people to like him lads?
>Take selfies
>Go to parades
>Le weed
>Don't actually do any work
>Only got a job because of his Dad
It's a millennials wet dream, m8

Honestly, the only thing that rankles me about Trudeau is that he hasn't brought forth any plans to diversify Canada's economy further. Harper's big focus on Alberta ended up fucking you guys hard. He's been a soft issue PM so far.

Nicht so scheußlich als der IS oder die Hälfte von den syrischen Rebellengruppen

>Harper's big focus on Alberta ended up fucking you guys hard.
American proving he knows nothing about Canada!
Haha oh wow!
protip: Alberta is the only reason Canada isn't considered a 3rd world country. Alberta keeps all the other provinces afloat.

Ich hab das verstehen. Sie sorgen für Stabilität in der Region, aber Ihre sozial Politik sind furchtbar. I'm a faggot, so I can't actively support them on principle, but I recognize their role in the region.

You just proved my fucking point. Alberta and your strong banking system kept you relatively insulated from the 2008 downturn because you were an energy exporter, but now that energy is cheap, Alberta's role within the economy is diminished - hence the need for diversification and specialization. Pandering to Chinese money in BC doesn't count, either.

>Alberta keeps all the other provinces afloat.

Not anymore. You're bringing the rest of us down.

Protip: Having an economy dominated by natural resources puts us on the same level as Venezuela, Brazil, Russia, etc.

Gaddafi, Saddam and Assad were brutal dictators, but they provided stability and lot of regular people were better off under them, as they are now.
The house of Saud and it's vile ideology is a major reason for the radicalisation of muslims over the last 70-80 years and therefore bears a lot of responsibility for the absolute clusterfuck that is now the middle east.

He is a handsome normi. That is literally all there is to it. Prove me wrong.

it's the globalist game, use homos to weaken the west while prepping the muslims for the coup de grace

how many lefties will convert to islam when the time comes? I honestly believe it will be like 98%

>Gaddafi, Saddam and Assad were brutal dictators, but they provided stability and lot of regular people were better off under them, as they are now.

Not really. Gaddafi was always ready to unleash Islamig terrorism on us if we didn't play his little game. He was also pretty much a terrorist enabler with his anti-Western propaganda used continuously.

>Protip: Having an economy dominated by natural resources puts us on the same level as
Norway.
You have-nots are ruining Canada. I can't wait for Alberta to separate.

Norway is a special case. Having the first merchant and fisher fleet of the world helps.

Norway is doing much better than we are. So yes, we are more like Venezuela and Russia.

r. Sarkozy

Trudeau is alpha as fuck, becomes prime minister on looks, cheats and just parties all the time, gives no fucks for anything.

>Norway is doing much better than we are
Let Alberta separate then and you'll see.

It's simply truth, you're a rich nation because you managed your natural resources well AND were intelligent enough to invest them.

Gaddafi's downfall was inevitable. And we couldn't let him slaughter his own population in Benghazi.

judaism, hes jewish.

their no stoping on shekel train.

isis just took over, if a new dictator came in and DIDN't support isis they would be fine

t. ignant here
who dis be

Prince Trudeau of the prominent Canadian Noble family, House Trudeau

>Gaddafi was always ready to unleash Islamig terrorism on us if we didn't play his little game. He was also pretty much a terrorist enabler with his anti-Western propaganda used continuously.

Vilmont, pls