Why are we suddenly so hated?

I can remember, 2 years ago, a Germany appreciation threads were common on Sup Forums but not anymore ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466857551901.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>please feel sorry for us

Universal hatred strengthens us, we got pampered until recently and see where that got us

dunno

Weil ihr Scheiße seid!

wow unhöflich

>Why are we suddenly so hated?
>suddenly
also, you're not ''hated'', more like bullied

This desu. You guys bullied the smaller countries and took in Muslim monkeys. Should have given jobs to others Europeans

If you really wanted brown or coloured people so badly you should have taken us or the Chinese. We are lot less prone to crimes and usually assimilate well

since the mss rape of your populace in 1945 by the subhuman russian monkeys your morality has gone to shit.

You are a degenerate nation actually made better by the influx of rapefugee muslims.

dies ist eine Art der Lieben.

its illegal in germany to shit on the streets so i dont think they will ever take indians as immigrants

Aber wirklich, ihr müsst eure Scheiße stoppen.

wir versuchen unser bestes.

Mach Deutschland wieder groß!

*this post is part of a satirical art project and therefore not subject to hate speech laws. Shoo shoo Verfassungsschutz!*

For trying to impose your muslim cuckhold fetish to the rest of Europe

>Why are we suddenly so hated?
That coup you had yesterday plays a role.

That explains why there arnt any South African baboons there either. Do you miss you white masters monkey?

We are moors and hate western.

NOOOOOOO! Europa gehört dem USA, nicht Deutschland!

Delete this!

In india, they love Spain. Especially because few years back there was a hit movie shot in Spain and people have a very romanticized view of it. Plus the catalan issue is similar to our Kashmir issue. People have very positive view of Spain

You are doing the reconquista backwards

You think i am black?

in order to do reconquista, we need a muslim population first

>Suddenly

because

8 0 0 0 0 0

Pls... you have far more muslims than we do

WE

WUZ

TEUTONICS

N

SHEIß

>8 0 0 0 0 0

lmao german hatred is so bad here everyone is now claiming theyre italian.

germs litterally worse than wops lmao

*Eats sausage*

kek
here indians are claiming to be niggers.

You have more muslims now than we did during the height of the muslim invasion.

wtf? like 2/3 of your countries were muslim
we have a few million muslim at most

No, Argentina is bullied. Germany is unironically loathed and detested by just about every country here

If you arnt black then you are a black rape baby. Decide which one is better

>Argentina is bullied
agreed ;_;

>Germany is unironically loathed and detested by just about every country here
really? I feel like it's like the sweden yes meme, I don't feel like they're hated 2bh

I am pretty sure you dont really hate Germany

Wish we could turn back time
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466857551901.webm

>every country here
Where's 'here'? The New World?

Because of proxies like you

I do though

You let your military go to shit while Russia is ramping up its aggression.

You can tell the difference, it's playful joking with Argentina but with Germany it's more visceral attacks and you can tell there is anger behind them.

Sup Forums although I've seen specific Brazilian posters that especially hate Germany

>ramping up its aggression
where

nice bait, but you really dont

How long until that apartment with the German flag is raided for "hate speech"

>it's playful joking with Argentina
>playful joking

I'd be somewhat proud if the very presence of my flag alone aroused so much butthurt.

Some monkeys still resent the 7:1 reaping I guess.

But I really, really do

:3

Have you been living under a rock for the last 10 years?
Cutting up Georgia.
Cutting up Ukraine.
Verbally threatening Scandis and Balts.

fak u red burger ;_;

Only if it's with you my negro friend

People joke about Argentina allegedly being white but that's it, it's just a joke. You're nowhere near to what being an Indian on Sup Forums feels like.

We give jobs to all europeans already.

Who hates you? Poland loves Germany.

IRL people don't hate Germany. Sup Forums is not the real world.

only if you speak polish :3

>it's just a joke
I know, but it's actually very annoying when people make ''jokes'' about your niggerness all the time

Because you try to kill europe again

When will you learn and let europe exist in peace

Because Merkel destroyed Europe again.

Disregard what said
Germans are the Niggers of Europe

>Sup Forums is not the real world

Wir schaffen das.

literally because of the memes.
Most foreigners on Sup Forums don't know anything about Germany, so they invent fucked up memes to draw their phantasy-picture of Germany.

Why are the supposed niggers of Europe working as engineers and leading Europe at economical affairs while the self-claimed catholic white poles combatants of the western degeneracy are cleaning toilets in a shitty island and throughout Europe?

Really makes you think, huh.

cyzvyzvyzcyzcyz myzyzcyzzy kurwa

This good enough?

WHy do you guys fear open windows in cars? Or dig in beaches?

Not really. Ever since Merkels Wir schaffen das the popularity of Germany in the Netherlands went from like 90% positive to like 30% positive.

Not to mention the Turkey deal which was very unpopular here.

Were is the correct term. They kicked the muslims out 500 years ago.

omfg, are you serious
don't want to start this shit, but Russian military is too weak nowdays, compare to NATO. So stfu with your nonsense about Georgia and Balts. Georgians started first, Crimea is a rightful clay and we don't care about Scandis.
Better watch yourself nigger

They are embarrassed to have German heritage now though. German flags are coming down from people that used to be proud to be German

Whoa! An Indian making a rape joke!

Fix your rape problem first, pajeet

Nato is literally preparing for war.

Because Germans serve as a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong now, be it the EU, the economy or immigration. We are the new Jews. Stop whining and embrace it.

Aren't the pakis the ones who commit rape more frequently?

NATO has no troops in the east, you clearly have a local advantage there.

Germany posters are generally the coldest especially to Japanese i think,Probably the biggest reason why you are so scumbug is,you know.
Your gov had to survive in Europe after the destructive defeat in WW2,And then your gov took a decision that make Germany people have new identitiy as "European" but not "German",Because having a nationality as Germany was bannned through not recomended in that time.And today you are more proud of identitiy as "European" or "White".but in real rife,for the regret of extreme racial descrimination policy Your gov is taking the most forgiving immigration policy in other side officially,This distortion between the official face of Germany and German people's real way of thinking is accerating your prejudice and xenophobia ironically.

Austria is behind everything

It's always so pleasing to read japanese posts

My girlfriend is German and I gotta say, this is horseshit. The only people there who think like that there are the far left weirdos, and leftists are usually anti-nationalists regardless of which country they reside in. Germans aren't nationalistic and prideful in the way that say Americans or Koreans are but they generally are still very into being German and think of their nation as a unique high point of Europe, even if they won't publicly say it. They think highly of themselves even though they levy a lot of self criticism at their society. Nationalism is just kind of seen as boisterous and in bad taste because of World War II.

>since Merkels Wir schaffen das
>Not to mention the Turkey deal
Don't worry. German nationalism is on the rise as we are talking (not a meme this time). A lot of Germans don't like Merkel's policies either. There is a lot of resistance and it's just a matter of time till the valve can't stand the pressure anymore. Just don't cry around later when Deutschland completely awakes.

>WHy do you guys fear open windows in cars?
This one is new.

Says the country that has more reported and unreported rapes than mine.

Go make a ghetto video Tyrone.

Weil ihr ganz Europa in Schweden verwandeln wollt.

And then what
What's the plan? Based Putin invades Baltic states like Crimea? What a bullshit, this is literally attemp to start a world war 3 because of the NATO treaty.
cyka blyat
I'm tired of this shit, I read and watch a lot of Western media and I always triggered by this "evil dictator" scenario. God, we live in the real world, not in a Tom Clancy's fictional universe.

>Austria
>German
>We

Yes, Austrians are undeniably Germans.

Another brain-washed butthurt Russian, folks.

his mistake for underestimating slavic savagery

Spoken like someone that has met neither.

stop using "we", ling-ling.

Because Sup Forums is moody and both love and hate are meme here.

You guys are in general fine.

Nah they are shit. Everyone in Europe hates that self-righteous scum.

If it helps I'll have you know I've always hated your shitty meme country and all of you autistic swamp niggers in it

I'm talking about Sup Forums, not RL Europe. People used to create threads worshipping the potatoers, then now they're creating threads loathing the potatoers.

Why does it matter, aren't you a Greek?

I don't think the Netherlands has ever liked Germany though.
1974 never forget
Pay reparations

because of this

the peak was over because of brexit and this turk rampage. i sometimes see /r/europe. when merkel started that, many people got mad over germany there too. it was hilarious though.

This is hot as fuck tbch. Its like reading accounts from survivors in Berlin in 1945