This is considered as gay in America

This is considered as gay in America

>two guys holding hands, taking in scenery together
This is normal for """heterosexual""" Europeans?

qt and not gay

same as here desu

That's lewd

Do you want to fuck everyone you hold hands with? Why must Americans sexualize everything?

It's simply a way to express closeness. Before the 20th century it was quite common for men to teach other without anything sexual intended. It's actually a very recent development that society frowns upon any male bonding that doesn't involve broken bones.

Why do you think bro culture (no homo) flourishes nowadays? We are inherently social animals, men have been forced to rely on women to satisfy all their social and emotional needs for decades now. Touching is vital in maintaining friendships and cultivating a healthy mental state. I mean, who can honestly say that they have a friend they could just walk up to and ask for a hug? Ask any women and they'll list like 5 names. Ask any man and he'll say 0.
That's the problem.

Post butthole Frenchi

Not him but I have no desire to hold another man.

>tfw no accidental bf
;_;

Because you've been taught that if you do you'll also have the desire to fuck them in the ass
Why are Americans so obsessed with sex? There's literally nothing wrong with hugging, holding hands or kissing on cheeks as greeting.
This is the reason why the only way you can make a movie about 'bronance' like fight club with close friends coming into physical contact with each other is if they're bashing each other's brains out (great movie tho)

*bromance

I didn't say you had to cuddle one everyday. But everyone has shit days, sometimes people just need a friend to give them a one armed hug, even if they don't know how to ask for it. It's also nice to lean on somebody while watching a movie, or use their legs as a makeshift pillow.
Even innocent gestures like these are sexualized due to rampant homophobia and 'what if someone thinks i'm gay omg omg omg'.

desu I want a French or Arab bro to hold hands with and bitch about wimmin/the news

fag

What a strange place.

I french kiss my friends everytime I see them, for greetings.

What is your problem, you puritan Americans?

>HOMO

cute
CUTE

>HOMO

is this just omon (OMOH) shopped backwards?

me on the left

I wonder what is the language they speak eachother

That pic was taken on the China-Pakistan border so you can guess which languages they speak

In sweden it is not concidered gay to help friend in need by beating him of

Yeah it is a bit crazy in the US. I can't even give a fellow man a friendly pat on the shoulder without people gossiping if I am secretly a touchy gay person. Luckily I got a female friend that I can hug

You can hug me if you like

>This is considered gay in America

Genuinely think they're all just closeted fags at this point, each of them too deathly afraid to admit to it so they try and out-do each other and seem "straight" by labeling even a simple kiss of friendship between two friends as "gay"

t-thanks satan

>be you, non-American
>be at gym
>pic related is your squat buddy
>he asks you for a spot
>you start to sweat
>think to yourself "it's n-not s-sexual, right?"

what do?

Alright I can see how we overthink hugs as gay, but kissing another man on the lips is definitely gay. I can even understand the Latin culture of kissing people on the cheeks... but lips to lips? That's gay

>cheeky yeltsin in the back

this. I gave a couple people a pat on the back and they started saying shit like I was gay. wtf

Kissing on the lips is definitely gay. A kiss of friendship is on the cheek.

commie fags lol

>tfw no one to hug

This.
Honestly like even if you fuck a guy in the ass how tf is that gay? It's not actually having sex they don't have a vagina so you don't feel anything sexual. People have been doing it since ancient times, it's normal, then Americunts came along and turned it sexual. You can't even fuck a guy in the ass without being called a fag nowadays.