How are birthdays celebrated in your country?

How are birthdays celebrated in your country?

Do you personally celebrate your birthday?

In the UK, most adults seem to just go to a pub and get pissed. Occasionally they'll throw a party and invite lots of people.

I don't personally celebrate my birthday because I have no friends but my mum forces me to celebrate it with the family.

>How are birthdays celebrated in your country?
two weeks ago I drunk too much stuff then fell asleep and shat my pants
my friends took a few photos and uploaded them on the Internet

was quite fun anyway

just hanging around

preferably something that can support your weight

> don't personally celebrate my birthday because I have no friends but my mum forces me to celebrate it with the family.
This. Birthdays should be the time where we recall what we've done in the past year and see how far we've got, whilst celebrating with loved ones or at the very least your friends. I have none and It's happened for a very long time in my case, I have been just existing.
I usually try not to think too much about it, damn now I'm sad.

Usually I buy myself something interesting or do something, I haven't tried in my life.
Then I celebrate it with my gf and\or only friend (by getting drunk of course)
I don't throw any party, because I'm not so social :( sometimes it makes me sad, so on my birthday I time to time think about it and being melancholy

So yeah, basically on my birthday I wait to get drunk in the end of the day

I don't celebrate birthdays since my 10th one. The one I invited 20 people to, convinced my parents to decorate the apartment and to buy expensive delicacies.
The one literally nobody came to. I hate people since then.

Birthdays are fun, I go to one every few weeks. My sister's birthday was a few days ago and we had it in our living room, we invited friends and family, the boys played video games and football outside and I don't know what tye girls did inside. When the actual celebrations happens, we set the cake on the table, light the candles, and everyone gathers around the cake, except for my sister's boyfriend who was holding flowers in the center right next to the cake. We all sang happy birthday, watched my sister kiss her boyfriend, and we cut the cake (had to get 2 cakes cuz 1 wasn't enough).

>In the UK, most adults seem to just go to a pub and get pissed.
This, may be stoner/also party at home.

??

Not really, I try to barricade myself in with booze and drink myself happy, but alone.

We gather with family and relatives (circa 15 people), have a birthday dinner etc.
I additionally celebrated it with friends too, but now almost of of them moved to another cities/countries.

sad pic
because you are socialwhore

This picture always depressed me so much
>tfw no cool black friend

I feel really bad for children who don't get experience children's birthday parties full of commotion and happening. It's just part of childhood that shouldn't be taken from any children.

don't know why, but i laughed
poor nigger still

Most people I know throw parties but I just have cake and shit with my immediate family then go to the bar and get free beer all night

Good times t.bh

What

>free beer all night
How?

I used to pretend I go out to party with my friends
I don't do that anymore

>You are a social whore

What did he mean by this?

Some birthday action probably

Sorry I deleted.
I was asking if the dog was the birthday dinner of that Asian guy

Jelly.

Bars will give you a free drink on your birthday so you can go bar to bar and drink for free like that or if you know a bunch of people at one bar then they'll buy all the rest for you

alright
In Russian we say "coциoблядь" which means literally social whore. Social - you're social and have friends. Whore - that's because I don't like it due to the fact that I have no friends and I envy you

Lol

that's what i thought
Let's hope that doggy just being sad

is that kanye

Usually i just turn off my cellphone, put some Schubert lieds and wanders in the city. When i comeback next day my mom ia crying while eating the cake ahe bought for my birthday and saying how insensible i am. But what the hell am im gonna do? I have no friends, nothing. My birthday is the say after tommorrow tho oh boy

I'd come to your party bro

I don't get how people give shit about birthdays, I hate making a deal out of them. I hate drinking & clubbing but forced to do it with my friends all the time especially on my birthday, when I go clubs I just pretending to have a good time and dancing to shit music while thinking I cant wait to be in bed and go to sleep.

Luckily my family moved most of their discussion to a WhatsApp group so they just wish me happy birthday their instead of individually calling me (so I just have to post one thank you message at the end of the day). I also removed my birthday from my facebook account so people who haven't spoken to me for 2 years don't have to wish me a happy birthday and I don't have to individually reply to all of them.

I feel extremely lucky to have never had a facebook

Just like their comment thats all I do.

Some of people so sad that i want to hug them.
But i neither girl nor cute boi.

I would delete my account but my university has facebook discussion groups for all our modules and they make pretty much all of their announcements on it (because no-one reads their university email).

I also removed my birthday to reduce my digital footprint.

I actually don't have a social life, no reason for him to be jealous

Since I've changed Facebook privacy my birthday date is set to private (circa 7 years ago) no one of my Facebook friends wish me a happy birthday and since then I've never talked about my birthday with friends. I celebrate with my family with a cake because family. People remember birthdays through Facebook and a happy birthday on Facebook means nothing to me. I've never liked celebrating my birthdays because I don't like to be at the centre of attention

who are you then?
Some poor vietnamese peasant, who was turned into a shemale?

>blog incoming
I had some issues when I was a kid, taking advantage of the fact that I was a head taller than the rest (and somehow fat), I would vent by hitting the rest of the kids at school, needless to say, I didnt have any friends, when the time of my birthday came every year I felt so humiliated that had to ask the same kids I would terrorize to go to my party only to have them have fun withput me at my own party
I stopped celebrating my brithday at the age of 12, I dont even like telling people my birthday in fear they'll try plan something for me

Hug people that same gender that don't look like the opposed gender is weird.
At least you got someone attend to your birthday.
Some people, not.

this is one of my biggest fears

>I would vent by hitting the rest of the kids at school
It's pretty much entirely your own fault that you have no friends

>Birthday last month
>23rd birthday
>Asked my parents to get me pic related a TMNT cake
>Literally the only thing I asked for
>costs like £9
>all I wanted
>I just wanted to eat the entire cake by myself, flip it upside down and pretend I was eating a turtle on its back
>wanted to share with my pet rat and pretend that he finally defeated the turtles after all that time
>wake up on birthday
>go downstairs
>dad hands me a fucking packet of Twinkies he bought from a discount shop
>'here you go son, happy birthday'
>they are disgusting and too sugary
>tried to make it 'better' by putting crisps on the back of them and pretending they were turtles with crisp shells
>didn't help
>tfw parents hate me so much they won't even buy a single fucking cake
>tfw little brothers birthday was 2 weeks later and he got a PS4

I go out with my friends and have a good time.

Then I have sex with my gf before going to sleep for the night. Been that way for years it's aite

not really, I wouldnt blame a 8yo kid for not knowing how to deal with his problems, I was just a kid

my lil bro got a ps4 for xmas too, I jokingly asked for pic related, but my parents actually like me so they bought it for me, it was a good day

I'm not sure what its like in Mexico, but over here we're taught that hitting other people is bad from a pretty young age.

so there arent cases of bullying in the UK?
wow, so cool

Never had one or been invited to one

this pic is depressing

>23
>Living with parents

Holy fuck, no wonder your parents hate you

Unlike Americans, parents and children here don't usually hate each other. People only really move out when they get a job and can actually afford to buy/rent a house.

pls translate