i dont think we will witnes some assasination on merkel

all going as planned

german """men""" don't care desu

>desu
kill yourself

Kinda hard to feel bad for swedes and Krauts

>
see?

Yeah because that girl was surely welcoming refugees personally.

Come on, this shit isn't backed by anyone. Merkel has gone rogue on us and we have to sit it out till the next elections

same to me for the us, another amok run or then you guys shooting eatch other

it's really quite unbelievable how far Western Europe has fallen in just one year

we do care, but we are not allowed to speak up or else we will be branded as nazis, which pretty much means social death in germany and austria.
the society here is mentally ill, you cannot imagine the self hate, cuckdom and lefty liberalness that is in the people here. its almost their religion to hate the german right wing.

>Yeah because that girl was surely welcoming refugees personally.

she didnt mind a bit of inscheduled shag, you racist

yeah thx to the last 15 years of us politics

the us didnt force germany to take even a single "refugee", they also didnt force germany to give them loads of wellfare wihtout any obligations, they also didnt tell germany to ignore muslim child marriages and polygamy.

the truth is: even the american left wing was surprised about what germany did, they could not comprehend that a country would do something like that.

You don't have to be "right wing" to be against immigration. It works in normal society, like ours.
But don't feel bad for you. Being edgy is your germanic religion- from one end to another. From being right wing xenophobic racists to ultra leftist cucks in less than 100 years, that's quite impressive.

>"Have to"
No you don't 2bh

>that gif

Go back to were you came from nigger

Two sandniggers managed to impregnate 10/10 Aryan qts, while you autistic permavirgins are sperging out about them on a Sri Lankan shirt-stitching site.
Can you """""""people""""""" get any more pathetic?

nah fuck you

>You don't have to be "right wing" to be against immigration. It works in normal society

yes i know, in other countries its normal policy to protect your people and not let foreigners do what they want in your country, but here being against any form of immigration or critizing foreigners instantly marks you as right wing and right wing is always associated with hitler and nazis. they will always brand you as a right wing extremist and accuse you of planning a dictatorship, war and genocide.

+fun fact: our media portrays poland as ultra-right wing and definitely not as a normal society