What are the cultural, ethnic and politically differences between all the Latin America countries?

What are the cultural, ethnic and politically differences between all the Latin America countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aiaZAyIM7s
youtube.com/watch?v=9mf6CejhaN4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinaloa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brazil was colonised by the Portuguese who were pro miscegenation really all you need to know about Brazil.

none, we would be 1 country if USA didnt exist

none, we would be 1 country if usa didnt exist

As is tradition, the Portuguese-descendants have pride and stick together, unlike the Spaniard-descendants don't try to break up because they think they are somehow better than the other ones, much like their father countries.

Good job, Brazil.

This

Chile for some reason is the only first world Latin American nation

Argentinans are white.

This is kinda accurate desu. Green should be extended to Corrientes and Misiones (northeast) of Argentina, though.

autism

they hate us

most developed (yes) first world, (not yet)

"No."

Everything touching the Caribbean has some cities there full of niggers. Mexico, Guat, Ecuador, Bolivia, and Peru are full of subhuman Indians. Everyone else is pretty similar.

Am I right in concluding that all the hottest chicks are in the green zones?

Also bumping this thread for interest.

Pretty much. Argentine chicks are often hot but they are huge cunts.

Bullshit map. Brazilian territory is vastly pink and Colombia and Venezuela black

Uruguay and Argentina are green. Brazil is pink except the North.

Colombia and Venezuela are black.

Why do you always reply two times instead of just one?

Bad connection.

>Braseeoo ê brancu

The real map for you. Basing on majority.

Also. The average height comproves.

There are more blacks here than natives, but pretty much only on the Carib coast.

lel no. There's this thing called google, you should use it some times if you can't visit the world.

Right, green, purple and blue zones have the best chicks. Some parts of colombia and venezuela should be somewhere in between purpleish-blueish as well as some parts of northern mexico

I really can't see much difference between average Brazilians from Northeast to Lybians and the rest of moors who are basically quadroon mulattoes with visible Negroid features.

Uruguay is +80% white and so are the blue zones in Argentina you deleted.

This is based on genetic and census data.

White as Turks with Mongolian eyes and very straight and black hair

Also if you see Spanish and Italian crowds, almost all of them have brown hair, not black hair.

kek

Colombia is 86% white/mestizo (ie white+native), Ecuador and Venezuela have close numbers, and you paint us black?

Dunno why the keep memeing us with pics from africans using the argie football shirt, when hues and mexicans are the most obsessed with whiteness tbqh.

>Brazil
The Azorian diaspora was more heavily settled in Southern Brazil (specially Rio Grande do Sul, therefore pride), along with Leonese Spaniards, and both disliked the crowns. Then came the Italians, later the Germans, and so here we are. Everywhere else colonized by you continentals is a shithole, which makes perfect sense, considering that Moorish DNA that is non-existent among Açorianos and Madeirenses.

Because you just need to put "Argentina lootings" on google images to see what Southern Cone people look like.

ecuadorian is quite amerindian desu

ecuador*

Do you really think that the niggers looting are the average? top autism Zé, but whatever.

I think it's just a few obsessed posters.

Maybe they think we believe we are Scandinavia when we are mostly southern yuros. We have a few blacks and you have a few amerindians more.

Well, poverty is the majority of you and the rest of Latin America.

>mexicans
>s
Nobody here cares.

memes

check a map with the native american subregions, it also divies well countries by groups of culture

And all Latin Americans look the same, fuck, you really know about Geography, History, Anthropology and shit!

I think the hottest girls are in Colombia, Brazil and Argentina.
Maybe Venezuela.

Do they really?

I'm just realistic. We aren't full white. We don't have full white culture. Just accept it.

You can see clearly full white cities. They look first world, at least Iberian tier with no ugly poverty.

We have lot of examples, San Martin de los Andes, Estrela, etc.

If we were majority full white, our counties would not look that ugly. Our countries would look like these cities

Not really.

Ha, reminders me that a few days ago I saw some really pretty blonde foreign looking girls in the supermarket, and I stuck around to check what language they spoke (it's not hard to find American, or German girls, exchange programs and all that) and I was actually surprised when they spoke completely natural Chilean Spanish, with a few "hueon" thrown in and everything. Sometimes you tell foreigners only by the way they dress or the general "vibe" they give.

Daí, the self-loathing chimpanzilian bows down to its Anglo masters, and to think that was an exclusive Mexican phenomenon. You ratos should be nuked and put out your 500-years misery, in all honesty.

This is an example of Brazilian city full white and full white culture.

Everything look clean, safe, civilized and at least Spanish tier first world

This is what Brazil would look like if it was majority full white.

youtube.com/watch?v=8aiaZAyIM7s

>t. northern cuckold.
Why do northerners venerate S. Brazil like that? Nigger, nott even S. Brazilians show that shit, the only groidal apes venerating gringos in this country are you northerniggers.

We don't identify as """"white"""", we don't identify as European, you fucking moronic northern cuck, we're our own ethnicity in our own territory, quit being such a coon and promote your own garbage.

Mexico has influenced Central america a bit, Central America is all the same really but life in the city is very different from the rural life.

Cry more. You don't have white culture.

>non existant in açorianos and madeirenses
huh,my friend do you know where the people from the archipelago come from?besides there was continental migration to southern brazil aswell.more in rio and s.paulo tho.

Soon they'll start posting Pomerode, Blumenau, Treze Tílias and the likes. And it's always northern Brazilians swallowing the southern phallus with that "WIR WAREN NIEDERDEUTSCHE UND SCHEISSE" when they themselves aren't Sulistas.

Yeah, I remember seeing people like that in the ski resorts around here, 100% white qts speaking Portuguese. It was kinda amusing, I once passed one saying "huehuehua" and I laughed.

what comproves? niggers are tall

Discuss.

No, you microcephali macaque, we're not white, we're Southern Brazilians, with our own fucking culture and ethnic groups, you pseudo-humanoid simian.

I was trying to find that image of a huehue monkey at a favela wearing a stahlhelm.

seems pretty accurate

Why so much butthurt? That video is clearly only white culture with no influence of inferior cultures.

That video is the perfect example of what Brazil would look like with only white culture.

Your wife is calling you, neguinho.

Keep projecting

Pic related is """"white culture""", which is noticeable for its progressive aspect. Consider the rope, and stop promoting Southern Brazil as if we're part of your repulsive globalist agenda to cluster us with the rest of your cuckdom. Brief reminder: you're still an ape, and no different from those you're promoting.

>West of Brazil with black people
>Bahia and Rio not pink or red
>Northern region not yellow or green

shit map

And this is a trailer for a film that's 100% Mexico, the language is Plautdiestch

youtube.com/watch?v=9mf6CejhaN4

We can all point out to corners of our countries that are what others would consider ideal, my home state is pretty much European. What matters is what the country is actually doing as a whole, leaving aside all the edgy memeing about whitenes.

Like this tripe...

Yeah but that video is not a movie or a religious group. It's an entire city and this country is full of these examples. Argentina it's the same.

I'm redoing the map. Would anyone raise an eyebrow if I included people from India the same as black? (I have only thee primary colours to work with)

>Ook ook ook, eek eek ook 100% ook, eek eek Plattdeutsch.
>Ook eek eek ook, ook eek European. Okk eek, eek ook, eek.

>Ook ook eek ook eek. Argentina ook eek.

creamed myself by whiteness of this video, thank you user

>mfw i'll never be white

>cultural
traditional clothes are sameish, cuisine is also sameish but varies in how much african or amerindian influence it has, some eat fried plantains others not, accents are sameish but lingo varies..
>ethnic
first of all, amerindians are diferent. aztecs aren't comanche who aren't incans who aren't amazonians who aren't mapuche. so that's the first variation
then not every colony was rich enough for african slaves, while some parts of Latin America totally replaced injuns for niggas
then there was immigration, which had more euro AND chink blood added to the mix, but obviously more in some areas than others
>politically
same fucking shit everywhere: corruption, bribe, populism, criolism, dog eats dog, Africa tier

Man, this video proves Brazil would be another Australia if it was only white.

"Overall Sinaloa has one of the highest European Mexican rates in the whole country"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinaloa
What's Argentina's population, 40 million? We probably have around as many white people and unlike you we don't have balcks...

Way to miss the point...

Are there full white cities with full white culture in Mexico? I can only think about American mormons.

Why do you think Native Americans are any good? Native Americans are inferior in almost every aspect. Culture, uglyness, average height, sometimes more violent than black people, just see Central America.

if it wasn't for DoNothingRightugal i wouldn't be alive

fucking pãozinhoniggers

Speak for yourself.

Rate my map and tell me where would you place Paraguay in these sort of cultural groups

glad to see Brazilians are racist as fuck too, shits so funny.

No. I bet hes a separatist who loves moors dick.

They unironically think their country is white. I don't like to see them living under that delusion, they should just own up to the reality

are a terroni-nigger mutt too?

you*

So much autism for a single thread. Please stop guys. It's getting VERY embarrassing.

Are you illiterate? We are talking exactly the opposite.

pretty good map, 8/10, next time use corel paint or gimp

I don't even know what is the point the guy who keeps posting south brazil shit is trying to make, but then again the fact that he refers to whites as one single culture shows that he isn't very bright.

wtf brazil and mexico are white and aryan i feel like a worthless groidal ape now
wtf im moving to argentina inb4 simian shoah

that huehueland was colonized bby barbotugal and us by Manolos. Politically speaking, we all got shit-tier governments, among the worst you can find, only surpassed by niggers in africa.

the communist is right about this, well...sort of

>tfw whiter than you

This butthurt is hilarious.

wtf stp being offense pls

and I don't know who is even worse in this autistic discussion: the one who is trying to make Brazil white, or the one who is trying to make Brazil non-white
can't you guys be, you know... normal people?

Seriously, I agree with him. Brazil looks exactly like Australia in white areas especially Queensland. Just imagine if Brazil was full white.

>higher Gini than Argentina
>lower HDI than Argentina
Are you basing your opinion on Sup Forums memes?

>Brazilians
>Normal people
>People

Search on google: "Campamentos chilenos"

>trying to put this hard all Brazilians in the same group with ghetto niggers

What butthurt you mong? There isn't a white nation somewhere for you to call whites one single culture.

What the fuck is white culture to you? German? French? British? American? fucking Polish? Because they all have fought wars against each other because of differences both in ideology and their way of life aka culture.

Now here we are in the New World and you have all these people who killed each other living together under one roof, they can't exactly kill each other here so what they'll do? They will shed off any differences they'll have and find common ground (which is often found in sharing struggles and confronting local problems together) that's how gaúchos, paulistas, cariocas, nordestinos and everyone else in this shithole of a continent came about.

Read a book nigger.