How do Asians, Arabs and Blacks deal with the fact that they are inferior to Europeans?

How do Asians, Arabs and Blacks deal with the fact that they are inferior to Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasion_of_Thailand).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand_in_World_War_II)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Europeans bullies people while telling them how weak they are

By moving to Germany and colonising it.

You shouldn't say such a rude thing against arabs.
Otherwise, they'll get tempered as fuck, and your women will get raped again.

so you deal with it by denial?

It apparently works for you.

German posting european colonization pic to feel superior as his nation is being colonized by mohammed

Key word "have been".

>white christian resistance states
>Papua New Guinea

By coming to Europe to leech money off the welfare state after being invited by the inhabitants of countries like yours?

By shitposting and pretending to be white racists.

>United Muslim Emirates
>has North Korea but not England
hmm

I strongly disagree with the mass immigration happening in Europe but
>Asians are more intelligent on average than white people
"Arab" can mean anything ranging from
>just people of the gulf in which case you're probably right
>Anyone who speaks Arabic as their first language in which case they decend from some of the greatest civilizations in history but many are dumb af now due to Islam

my family is much richer than the average white family, and my extended family are doctors, engineers, and a handful in elite ivy league schools or millionaires.

this is all considering the previous generation all came from a war zone and had literally 0 dollars between them. i collectively lol when people on int think they are above me for being white.

>European control
AHAHAHAHHAHA Stop trying to take credit for British and French achievement Hans.

The German "Empire" was worse than shit.

Every damn time that pic is posted I must remind you that Britain (along with Australia and New Zealand) occupied much of South Japan.

Same as Germans.
They overcompensate.

No one cares about your specific family, chink

When will the UK give us reparations for brutal colonial rule????

By crying any time whites call them anything but POCs

I spread my boipuss

How are they inferior, China owns most of the USA.

The USA is the leader of the free world. Soon USA will be a Chinese colony.

>never conquered

UNBOWED.

UNBENT.

UNBROKEN.

Only losers and achievementless fucks brag about their nation like it's an extension of themself.

By colonizing Europe.

That is not how buying debt works.

That map is a little subjective. I am pretty sure during the time of the Romans, north Africa would have been more a part of "the West" than Britain and in time the middle east will be in the EU and be considered part of that.

>Japan
>Not at least sphere of Influence

It does when you default or go entirely bankrupt.

It comes at a cost. Whites are biologically inferior. We have the highest rate of skin cancer, highest rate of allergies, etc.

not really
portugues were allowed to have a trading post by some christian local lord.
dutchies as well, by the shogunate. both were restricted, and had no control over japan.

come here,you infidel

Central Africa will resist it more than any western nation. Also
>India
Nuclear war more likely than that.

It is improbable to invade PNG and they are 96% christian.

Yeah. So much so you betrayed fellow Asians and let the Japs walk over your country to mine. The only reason the Brits and French left you alone because they couldn't afford an arms race at the time. The only reason the Japs decided to just walk over you was that they wanted to quickly capture Singapore (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasion_of_Thailand). Your country even allied with Japan during the war (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand_in_World_War_II) but unjustly escaped punishment due to the looming Communist threat.

There is nothing to be proud of, if what you achieved was through betrayal and sleeping with Nippon dogs.

>Just a buffer state
>Being this proud

>How do Asians, Arabs and Blacks deal with the fact that they are inferior to Europeans?
By colonizing Europe lmao.

your king is a whore whose asshole be fucked by japs

Britain just caught India when it was the weakest, the mughal empire was declining, the whole region was very unstable, eternal Anglo like a hyena conquered India.

Reading through this, that was a terribly disappointing comeback attempt Germany.

They literally shut their country from the outside world, Alberto. Looking through there isolationist history that "influence" did shit all.

> (a group of people who form) a settlement in one country etc which is under the rule of another country.

>mongolia
>muslim
I would fight to the death before that happens

praise Tengri.