OK, guys. I've decided to divide the world into countries separated by race. We have Britannia, Mesoamerica, Africa...

OK, guys. I've decided to divide the world into countries separated by race. We have Britannia, Mesoamerica, Africa, Mesopotamia, Russia, China, Asia, Korea and Japan.

Am I missing anyone?

There are only 5 races, though.

What would you define as those races?

As anthropologists do.

Caucasians
Niggers
Bushmen
Chinks
Abbos

>Implying Aryans and Slavs are the same race
>Implying Chinese, Koreans and Japanese are the same race

I KEEP SEEING LOUD HOUSE EVERYWHERE WHAT THE FUCK

Yeah. What of it?

Different races have evolved from a common ancestor. That doesn't mean they're the same, however. Thus, if we're dividing by race, we should take into consideration present day characteristics.

This said, should Brazil be their own country outside Mesoamerica?

Where else are you seeing it?

LUCY BEST LOUD

This is my race opinion.

Dark blue: very very nice indeed
Blue: very very nice
Light blue: fine people
Yellow: you're ok but don't talk to me
Orange: stay as away from me as you can
Red: purge it all

Yes, we take into consideration modern characteristics, hence there being 5 human races.
And countries aren't races. Countries can have individuals of different races and different levels of miscegenation between these races, but Brazilian, Korean, etc are not races.

India is a good one, but how are N. Americans and Australians different races? What about Latin America and the southern cone?

>Country =/= race
Read the OP. I'm separating them.

In the new world (South America, North America, Australia, etc) there are all sorts of races. You can find in the same city a 100% black neighborhood, a 100% European neighborhood and a 100% Japanese neighborhood. I'm taking into account for the purposes of this map, specifically the new world, the predominant race. in n america and australia its n european sand sw europeans. in orange america its spics, beaners, brown people. in souther cone its south europeans like italians.

Badly.
There are only 5 races, therefore there should only be 5 countries.

Maybe if you're a degenerate.

Wrong.
These are the countries that should exist:

Polynesia should be its own country.

No.
The 5 races are pretty much established by science.
You want to change that, so you are the degenerate.

Science is outdated and biased in concern to race.

>The Loud House

good lad

Science is not the weaboo saying Japanese are a different race from Koreans, so I guess it ain't that biased.

>

where do all the people go that arent any of these """"""""""""races"""""""""""?

They die.

are southern italians WHITE?

They go to Mesoamerica.