Why are burgers so fucking proud and obsessed with their guns? Are they compensating for something?

Why are burgers so fucking proud and obsessed with their guns? Are they compensating for something?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36512850
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
leafly.com/dispensary-info/swellfarmacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a Mosin Nagant?
USA USA USA USA

Yes.

>muh dick muh dick

Nice argument, Trudeau

>Are they compensating for something?
Yea. Weak neighbors.

:)

I think so. Look at how fat the average American is. 75% of their dicks must be concealed in body fat.

>Average size according to women

Most women have no fucking clue, you can have a 5" dick and tell them it is 7" and they will believe it.

yes
an evil government and dangerous people

Just because we are compensating doesn't mean we have small penii.

Maybe we just aspire to have bigger penii than we already have.

Why can't they be proud of this ? Owning firearms is a proof of freedom. Each people that aspire to call itself free ought to be, firstly, free to defend itself against all types of enemies, whether it be exterior or interior ones.

>a FUCKING LEAF

Literally worse than Aussies.

Remember that any time a Canadian makes a thread about the US, he just wants to be noticed.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36512850

based ally as always understanding freedom when others can't comprehend it

Americans really like thinking the outside world sees the as "gun wielding badasses"

All it really does is make us seem like a bunch of cousinfucking cletuses but they don't realize this

Same reason.

>[score hidden]
What was his score and why did they hide it?

women have zero spatial ability hahahah

>hahahahaha, are you compensating?

Greatest poorfag/jealous little bitch excuse ever.

they're massively brainwashed, to the point that they UNIRONICALLY believe that having guns has something to do with freedum

they like to get shot

Yes.
Yes I am compensating.
Because if I could kill a moose at 300 meters with my penis we'd be having an entirely different conversation, now wouldn't we?

We love freedom

The 2nd commandment in the US constitution clearly states that Americans have a right to a well organized militia and therefore should buy as many guns as possible

t. NRA

Americans are fond of their guns because they believe the world around them to be more dangerous than most of us in Western Europe do, and that these will help them in some way.

Whether either of those things is actually true is another discussion entirely.

Is this supposed to be stupid?

Guns are fun to shoot. I doubt I'll ever need it for home defense, but spending a weekend smoking dope and shooting stuff is my type of weekend.

Why don't you like guns? Are you from Toronto?

t. small dick Brit

Agreed.
Nothing like burning a bowl and going out shooting with dad.

Hell ya, dabs and mags all day
>tfw just recently got a medical card
best state gun laws and legal weed = best combo

thanks for noticing :3

I've been debating on getting my card to avoid the taxes.
Montana?

Nope. We just like shooting shit.

Arizona.

Yes. Lack of culture.

Looks like bullshit.
>India 6.30"
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

My grandparents live in Yuma :^)

Are you chicano ese? Yuma is a strange town

This fucker knows his guns. Nice taste. It's not a sin to love such a beauty.

Nope. I'm anglo.
It is pretty weird. I was surprised to see so many Canadians.
Gramps loves it down there though.

can confirm, only guys (or sluts) care about dick size

Oh yeah, canadians love AZ dude. Funny enough, my dad is canadian and my mom is mexican. There's hundreds of us.

I live in Tempe :^)

ASU scum get out reeeeeee
I skate on mill ave sometimes, lots of Ingress portals.

I think it doesn't show it 1h after the comment was posted

I didn't go to ASU. I'm only here because I was raised here and I don't see any reason to move anywhere else. I like it here for the most part, I guess.

Flagstaff buddy. I was born in raised in Glendale. As soon as I graduate I am out of AZ

How are bud prices there?

You can look at prices for the dispensary I go to here:
leafly.com/dispensary-info/swellfarmacy
They have different specials everyday. $10 grams that change daily, other grams are $17 but they are dank. Pre-rolls are only $5 and have .8 - 1 gram in them, worth it. The best part is: all concentrates are $20 half-grams, $40 grams; which is a killer price. They got edibles and shit to but they just put me to sleep lol

Damn, those are good prices for concentrates. I live in WA and those are pretty much equivalent to our prices. I only smoke flower but I've wanted to try a dab rig out one of these days.

Dabs are the future. I love making people throw up when I hear it's their first time.