youtube.com/watch?v=ihRnW84zZ7Y
instagram.com/p/BH3hok_AITh/
lizardpoint.com/geography/europe-quiz.php
youtube.com/watch?v=TqxDY2_gySo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God Save the Queen

>when you mention Russia in front of a Latvian

hello darkness

Can't wait for the Olympics but I liked it better when they were on the other side of the world. It gives me a good excuse to stay up all night so I can watch live feeds.

>friend became an underwater welder
>still can't find a job, complains about spending hours writing out cover letters for no response

How can white women even compare?

youtube.com/watch?v=ihRnW84zZ7Y

I'm just excited for the shitshow it will turn out to be

ive seen better attendance at a baltimore orioles day game during the week.

And i will sleep too

Damn this nigga good

>great
>state of
>south carolina

>RNC turns into an evangelical Church sermon

Oh my god

gn

>mfw at least 7 Americans will be shot, 5 Mexicans will be beheaded and 13 Canadians will be cucked as I sleep tonight

Sounds like an exciting job 2bh

SHOUT AMEN

That's shitty, isn't that supposed to be in high demand and pay out the ass?

Did that really just happen?

should have done underwater basket weaving desu

We are electing a man in Donald Trump who believes in Jesus Christ"
Jesus. Fucking. Christ

>tfw 100 percent of poles will be poor butthurt bydlos as I sleep tonight

lmao were there just fake audience screams accidentally played during his talking?
And lmao at his spergout with the hammer

Yea but you'll still be polish when you wake up

What?

brb getting all the medals this year

>this music
They better play Free Bird next

it's funny because I look just like the average Pole guy

I love this pastor who's saying "PRAISE JEEBUS" in one breathe, and "PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS ARE OUR ENEMY" in another. What a load

Your more likely to get zika man

hi

Why is the water so high up in the toilet bowl in this country? I go to wipe and I get my hand in shitty water

this looks like a bad parody of america

well of course he believes in himself user

>"I love this pastor who's saying "PRAISE JEEBUS" in one breathe, and "PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS ARE OUR ENEMY" in another. What a load"

Americans enjoy some ball dipping

No, he said he wanted to defeat the democrats which is the whole point of the convention. It's not like liberals who kick, scream and demonize people when they discover someone doesn't agree with them politically

It's part of our plan to turn California back into an uninhabitable desert

Wew. This whole preacher spiel is the evangelical conservative stereotype made manifest

Redditors out.
Make America Great Again.

feeling bad for our athletes tbqh

I'm waiting for the continent to break off at the fault line and we can watch it float into the pacific

I think Russia is banned from this Olympics, this might actually be beneficial for them

The speakers don't like to mention Trump do they? That seems pretty bizarre for a national convention.

Seconding this

>literally having a pastor on stage for the RNC

when will this republican religious shit end

it's very obvious trump isn't religious why the fuck would they even pretend he is

where is the separation of church and state

You do know there's a good portion of the state NOT on the San Andreas fault, right?

thank god, not really fun competing against steroids: the country

>where is the separation of church and state

I think that part is always wild fires though, so we don't need to worry about it

2bh I agree with this, but we need to pander to religious retards like Trudeau had to pander to extreme liberals to win. Also many Americans are religious on the same Trump sense is, claiming they are without showing it

>1st wave feminist

so...he supports women voting? Good on him, I guess

Not even remotely true

All that really matters is getting rid of LA and other coastal SoCal cesspits.

You pander to religious nuts and there go the non religious people.
No wonder this party is heading to the grave.

poor starving canadian, do you need some canned aid?

>claiming they are without showing it
i think it's just people who were "raised christian" it's just a muh heritage thing

i dont think actual religious people are that common, personally i don't even know a single religious person and i'm a pretty social person who knows a lot of people

I honestly think they lose more people than they gain with this pandering

The line for the restrooms must be crazy at this convention. All the old people peeing every 20 minutes.

>you pander
Who said I'm republican? I simply support Trump

>"raised christian" it's just a muh heritage thing
Exactly, I think that's an apt way to view it.

>Who said I'm republican? I simply support Trump
he meant the royal you, you personally

2 guys were just killed near the house i grew up in back in my hometown.
What the fuck went wrong that place was peaceful as shit

not you personally*

Truly the age of asians has come.

who else checks their amazon orders several times per day

They cant
Asian women are better in every aspect.

>he has yellow fever

How well can the average north american person name european countries on the map? I literally can't place more than 10 states in the US and don't remember the names of any of the canadian provinces or whatever they're called

I haven't had the money to order products off the internet for at least 6 months, I forget what it feels like to wait on a package

Not very well
Funnily, I can point out European countries pretty easily, but I still have trouble with some of the midwestern states

there's plenty of people in NA who can't, who like yourself probably don't spend any time learning geography or looking at maps

i think i can name like 75% of the countries in europe accuately

i could probably name almost all of them but i might mix up some of the small ones that border each other in places like the baltics, balkans, and parts of eastern europe

>he doesn't

>How well can the average north american person name european countries on the map?
People probably cant even find the US on a map here or their state for that matter

>start binging in March
>snap back to reality
>it's fucking July
lol

You're lucky.
I've got six things on order. 4 of them are coming Wednesday, 1 comes Thursday, and the other is coming any time between now and early September.

I can usually find the world war 2 superpowers, and that's about it. I can only name all 50 states if I'm writing them down and I can't name any part of Mexico. I know where Ciudad Juarez is in Mexico because I was stationed in El Paso, Texas for 3 years; I think Guadalajara is near it.

We have to learn the names of the big ones, obviously. But we don't really know the smaller countries unless we really like history or geography. I can barely remember the Balkan states or former Yugoslavian countries for shit

Welp

If you can't name and place every country on Earth you need to git global

>tfw ordering stuff online is near non existent in canada

jealous Tbh

I mean I don't know any part of Canada*

>He doesnt

yeah that must feel terrible to have all those new cool toys user-kun you fucking faggot

what? i do it all the time, no way canadians dont do it

literally waiting for a 90l army backpack right now

I don't understand normie humor
instagram.com/p/BH3hok_AITh/

lizardpoint.com/geography/europe-quiz.php
Click "Strict Test"
Got 140/141

I don't have any friends at all, so I guess I don't need to worry. What's up with the 3-day rule though? Another riot I haven't heard about?

In canada shipping is so expensive that ordering things online is generally not worth it

shipping is usually $15 as a minimum, and can be upwards of $50, the few places that offer free shipping generally require to spend like $200 or more

this is considered humor?

Taeyeon is literally perfect by the way.

i use a little piece of toilet paper to clean the tip of my penis everytime i pee

huh, ordering stuff from the uk, its either free shipping or around 5 euros

The pain of living in a frozen wasteland.

>normie female """"humour""""

Agreed

Ayy

youtube.com/watch?v=TqxDY2_gySo

I hate all those Vine "celebrities".
How do they make a fucking living with this shit.