Americans bring nothing to this board but stale memes...

Americans bring nothing to this board but stale memes, unexceptional wit and their desperate attempt at cozying up to the Australians, solely because of their well-acknowledged status as humorous shitposters that makes them stand a peg above the rest (lol).

If I have ever seen a dichotomy between quality and rubbish, it has been the comparison between European argumentation, humour and variety of opinion and the American lack thereof.

Whenever I see a thread made by a poster from the US I can already tell where I am headed, and where I will eventually end up. The amount of putrid nonsensicality, but that of predictability, makes me believe everyone who has lived, lives and will live in the States is doomed to a life no better than that of a sitcom; shallow, unambitious and overly characterised by mere caricatures of human emotion.

Other urls found in this thread:

britfa.gs/*/
1chan.net/overchan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sweden
Yes

noice

Swedes don't even leave their generals anyway so really there is nothing to complain about

americans here are really thin-skinned.

>Be Brit
>BBC lol
Kek

>be brit

You're free to fuck off to whatever image board your countries have.

I don't think that British and Swedish users have their own image boards, like we do.

They do

That's nice, do you know the urls of those sites? I quite curious.

They are terrible and full of autism
britfa.gs/*/
some of the links may not work, i know there was a swedish chan
1chan.net/overchan/

literally proving my point

Kek!

Thanks.

I admit I stopped taking Sup Forums really seriously a couple years back, now just funpost way too much.

Overall:

God tier:
Lithuanians

High tier:
Japs
Croatians
Bosnia
Georgians
Greeks
Hung-Aryans
Costa Rica
Romania
Russia
Czech em dubs ->
Italy
Iceland (even if you hate me)
Other balts

Mid tier:
UK
Serbs
India
N. Zealand
Austria
Norway
Portugal
Mid-East
Finland
Denmark

Low tier:
Turkey
Sweden
France ( -1 )
Argentina
Montenegro
Sudacas in general
Germany
Spain
Indonesia
Post-2012 Polish
Singapore
USA
Ireland

Shitposter tier:
Kebab/African immigrant in Europe
Australia

Mexico

Rapist tier:
Belgium
Moldova

Unfunny, uinformative, autistic or agitating shitposter tier:
Canada

Pakistan

>Be non american
>Die

>you have activated my trap card

THIS IS AN AMERICAN WEBSITE, THIS IS OUR FUCKING BOARD ! I AM TIRED OF YOU HOMOSEXUAL LIBERAL EUROS ALWAYS SHITTING ON A COUNTRY THAT GIVES YOU ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ALL THE INOVATION IN THIS WORLD COMES FROM AMERICA AND YOU DUMB FAGGOTS LIKE TO PRETEND LIKE YOU ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THE GLOBE. WE CAN WIPE YOU OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH !!! DON'T YOU FORGET THAT

>2016
>Europeans on Sup Forums still don't acknowledge that everyone in America is well aware that Europeans think all of them are retarded
>Europeans still don't realize that most Americans are just shitposting on purpose to fulfill the stereotype

>this

But you have to admit that a huge portion of Americans IRL that have never left the country think that the world loves them.

I don't hate other countries or their people IRL. I only hate on Sup Forums. Because of the people coming here are retarded as fuck.

There is literally no difference between Sup Forums and this board.

Is that what's happening when I visit America? Are you all shitposting just to mess with me?

So true

>hating Australia and Canada
mark of the pleb

fags

>falling for le "anglo sphere" meme
best banter comes from latin nations tbqhwyh(to be quite honset with you hans)

another "look at me" post from a retard who gets no attention in the real world

Lol shut up nerd

>Unironically believing Canada and Australia are good shitposters.
Australia is overrated and Canada is pure cancer.

You can't tell me that literally every American you've ever met is completely retarded.

fuk is ur problem bro

>best banter comes from latin nations tbqhwyh
Not even gonna disagree but it's not directed at us unless some dumbfuck murrilard tries to get at them.
Australians have some complexes and they are trying their all to entertain us. Only a fucking bully could question their success.