Flag

>flag
>do you hate your life
>do you want to kill yourself

usa
yes
no not right now im going on vacation

Jordan
Kinda, too lame and boring, don't really do anything besides browse Sup Forums and there's already nothing to do here
Sometimes

Canada
No
No

United Statesu
Occasionally, yes. Right now? No, but I'm teetering on that self-hatred phase as I usually am
Pretty frequently

>living in paradise the country
>wanting to kill yourself
I'd trade places with ya

Freedom
could be better
no

yes
yes
yes

If you hate your lies so much, why don't you just kill yourselves then?

What is the point of posting this retarded /r9k/ shit on the wrong board?

lives*

nip
no
no at all

>falling for the depression meme
it's just a chemical imbalance in your brain lol

1. Things might get better+I fear hell if I killed myself
2. Sup Forums is /r9k/

it's not, it's just lazy fags

USA
Yes
Yes

>1. Things might get better+I fear hell if I killed myself

Things aren't going to get better if you don't make an effort. You're just stuck in a loop because you sit on a pessimistic website all day that doesn't benefit you, get moving and find a purpose and you won't be depressed anymore

Life isn't getting any easier and you're not getting any younger, adapt or just end it already because it only gets worse from here

haha

nz
yes cause its full of faggots like you.
yes cause its full of faggots like you.

>Burger
>No
>No

Tbf I've had a lot of things handed to me in life so I'm not gonna go on a gay ass rant about how you can improve your life

Yes
Yes

Why do you want to kill yourself?

USA
Yes
Not at the moment

Canada, obviously.
Nope.
Nope, but I used to.

>mfw I first found out that suicidal thoughts are not normal

USA
Yes. I found out 5 minutes ago that my parents are divorcing. I also dropped out of college and have no future
I'm going to kill myself when summer is over

>I'm going to kill myself when summer is over
Why wait?

Laziness stems from a chemical imbalance in your brain as well genius.

No, laziness is a choice.

Everyone is "lazy", no one really likes getting up early in the morning and going to work or working on a business but they do it anyway. It's easy to just do nothing and say "Sorry not my fault CHEMICAL IMBALANCE" and absolve yourself of any personal failures.

I hate my life, but I don't want to kill myself. I'm trying to stop being a NEET, but every place I've applied to for a job has rejected me because nobody wants to hire a 21 year old with no job experience. I'm thinking of going into trade school for HVAC now.

>flag
>I don't hate or love life
>I really did not to long ago but I soldered on and have a brand new job and might be going back to school in the near future.

Flag
Kind of
I think about it but no

usa
yes
eh, every day walking to work i wonder what would happen if i were to be hit by a bus while crossing the street and die. i want to know how long it would take for people at work to notice

Jesus fuck, rangeban Canadians when
Literally nothing of substance to say except platitudes

sorry for interrupting the /r9k/ echo chamber

he was trying to help suicidal people you fucking nazi

my cunt flag
yes
no

aotearoa
kind of
yes

Beruhige dich, Hans

flag
yes
no but I probably wouldn't save myself either

flag
yes
yes, let it end I wish for the warm embrace of the reaper

No and no. Life is pretty fine, I have a descent social life and never passed by an economic hardship

It's not that I want to kill myself, it's just that life is suffering and I don't really see a reason to continue for half a century when in the end, literally nothing matters

Flag
Yes
Let someone else do that

Where do you live, user? Я yбью тeбя ecли хoчeшь

Kek, I meant, let someone else kill himself

Sweden
Yes
From time to time

a, нy тaдa лaднo

>
>no
>yes

Flag
sometimes
no

yes but
>tfw there's literally nothing in your apartment to hang yourself from
How do people even do it? Do you have to go outside and buy a hook and drill it into the ceiling and shit?
My god

flag
sometimes
no

i don't hate my life, i hate me. sometimes i wish i was never born. i don't think i can kill myself, but maybe i will in the future

flag
always have
ever since i was 15

1. usa
2. i dont hate my life, im actually pretty okay with it
3. sometimes i think about killing myself out of boredom. like i said, life isn't bad in any way, but its kind of dull and tiring