I REALLY FUCKING HATE MAORIS AND I WISH THE BIG APE LOOKING FUCKS WOULD STOP COMING HERE!!

I REALLY FUCKING HATE MAORIS AND I WISH THE BIG APE LOOKING FUCKS WOULD STOP COMING HERE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V3cxJTvCbY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you rather take butthurt muslims?

really makes you think

Maoris are very strong and powerful
I am not shocked that the scrawny Australian male is completely powerless seeing his women scooped up and impregnated by men who look like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Maybe you can care for your wife's sons so the Maori men don't have to settle down and can keep on mating

I bet they rape you and leave you walking weird, sexy

Only the nastiest of women say they love "black boys" when referring to maoris I don't care they can have those women they're just arrogant fuckwits.

but they already have your pale butt

and you just notice it?

What was that gee

Always wondered why Maoris and Polys never sailed to Oz and took over Abos. It's literally right there

Fuckhuge Maori's come in as the ultimate alphas and take all of the Australian women, and leave them with nothing to do but shitpost

Why so mad?

Maoris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Abos

Are you an Abo yourself? Lacking confidence now that you're among two superior races?

Maori guys steal all the thicc white girls and it makes me seethe

Why are they such Big Guys?

All these nationalities commenting on this unless you're from Australia or NZ I doubt you've met a maori in your life retards so you don't know shit.

pfft this nigger isn't even big he'd die within a couple of seconds in Rio

nz seems cool if it's like this for normies

youtu.be/V3cxJTvCbY4

island gigantism

Australians don't know shit either. If you think South Auckland is bad wait till you meet Waikato Maori.