vocaroo.com/i/s19j9H6XAd7z
youtube.com/watch?v=ij-PqMA6_f4
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkZT_4vL_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fTH71AAxXmM
youtube.com/watch?v=dl4P4wIYvm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

köksal baba
he died tho

What the fuck is a fellow Murican' doing making a limey thread?

wtf how?

But it's Irish themed

We're all Irish desu

this my great great grand dog was from letterkenny, ontario

He just got home from a long days work to find his loving wife, Anzu, made dinner for him. Köksal is pleased at first, until he finds out she made meatloaf, again. They had this last night, the man of the house can't survive off of fucking leftovers can he? Köksal Baba, prone to outbursts of violence, grabs the knife off the table and charges for Anzu. She uses her longer arms to shove him to the ground before he can do any damage, then she sits on his upper chest to subdue him to prevent him from making any further attacks. He squirms about trying to get free, but it is futile. All he does is rub his long, beak like nose against Anzu's clit. She was wearing a skirt that day, so Köksal's nose had almost direct access to her pussy. Anzu is on the verge of orgasm at this point, if only he was this good with his cock! She keeps creeping forward, until her pussy is on his mouth and the base of his nose is in contact with her clitoris. The smell of Anzu's moist pussy has Köksal extremely hard right now. He's so excited shoots his warm semen all over Anzu's back. She's taken aback, what a naughty boy! She didn't give him permission to cum yet! Now she gyrates her hips back and forth even harder to punish him for what he did. She only relents when it becomes clear that he's drowning in her juices. She gets up, puts one foot in his chest so he can't get up, reminds him of what a bad boy he's been, spits in his face, and then leaves. He just lays there, mesmerized by Anzu's hips swaying back and forth as she walks away to the bedroom. She gets in the shower, eager to get his disgusting cum off her back. Her pussy is still tingling, she's NEVER been eaten out this good ever before, and the warm water from the shower feels so good she almost had yet another orgasm.
fighting for turkish freedom

>irish americans
vocaroo.com/i/s0hoUIqIQ1aj

`>tfw live in letterkenny

alri sham

is the letterkenya meme true?
never been to ulster as far as i remember

i suppose aye

voodoo tomorrow night lads

20 replies and I kill myself

Were you drunk touring the Irish isles?

@62290569
need a time frame before I commit to anything
it's no good you saying you'll kill yourself in 2100

theres actually a place in canada named after a tiny village near where i used to live
the one in canada has 1000 people, while the village has like 500
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo,_Ontario
small world innit

Those fucks in your picture are SJWs.

>emo

fucking meme vilage

i used to live there lad
i dont drink

i know
its just its not the kind of place you expect to have anywhere named after
i dont care really, i like their songs, even the "fellas" one

They are dead to me now. I dont want that contagion coming here.

*wakes up covered in sweat*

phew
just a dream

whats so SJW about them?
giz an example
and being a bit lefty doesnt make them SJWs btw

unironically doing a poo

10 replies and I kill myself today

posting the Danish waifu

quite disgusting

who is that?

(Tú)

>make a detail post in /adv/ before going to bed
>wake up
>two replies
>only one offers tired generic advice
>thread archived

wats to do

Anne Marie Michelle and she's proper fit lad

White trash tier 2bh

The real heroes anyway aren't the people doing things; the real heroes are the people noticing things, paying attention

Link it friend

I never ask for advice, because I know what I must do. I just choose not to do it
So yes, Kys

wrote a song lads
what do you think?
vocaroo.com/i/s19j9H6XAd7z

I hope shes dead

what is an 'uncleTom'?

Too embarrassing. Basically was just about being a NEET and how to pull myself out of it despite constantly feeling like I can't. Social anxiety and depression related. Not sure about my goals, how to set achievable steps, ect.

Somewhat true, somewhat narrow.

a coon who is seen as betraying fellow coons to whitey

RP me on brexit. Did Britain a bad?

like benedict arnold?

a choc ice

An American gf is required right now

Umm she's Danish so she can't be white trash

You're just mad cause you know you would never stand a chance with her

A black person that acts white or is joyfully subservient to white people

Im in same position and get those feelings too. I think you can find comfort in the fact that youre not alone. Take one day at time. We're gonna make it.

just got the old noggin shaved
youtube.com/watch?v=ij-PqMA6_f4

>Mr Herrmann said authorities were looking into reports that the attacker had yelled out "an exclamation". Some witnesses quoted by German media said they had heard him shout "Allahu akbar" ("God is great") during the attack.

really makes you think

>climbs in the chest freezer
much better

Yeah thanks man, it does help to hear this.

What's your story? Where are you at and do you know where you'd like to be within the near future?

Another warm one.

Scantily clad slags are almost a guarantee.

post what you said m8 or a summarised version

Looks inbred

need an american gf to shoot me

delicious

mmm okay
pls no bully

Looking for work but at the same time a full time job really scares me. I dont know what to do desu. How about you?

Well I suppose if anyone can spot inbreeding it's the British

Guys you really don't want an American gf

t. had one already

I ain't leaving the house
I don't need to until next friday

why only a full time job give the spoops?

We must remove the parasite to allow the land to breathe

This is my country, and it belongs to me

Holy fuck I nearly cringed to death. Go eat a horse dick and die you faggot.

M8 /adv/ is literally a bunch of teenage girls whining about how they got pumped and dumped by Chad instead of wifed up by him

You'll get much better advice here especially during these hours

my advice is to leave the fuckin house m8 are you touched

ater that idk go to a doctor

took 1 mg alprazolam on a completely empty stomach about 4 hours ago

feeling quite relaxed rn ngl

Just linked it but yeah basically the same, although I haven't actually been looking for awhile because I just feel defeated in a sense. Looking for a job is a horrible process, especially as a someone with little experience.

well ye can have a read, I won't copy and paste that here.

Currently waking up in the afternoons and going to bed in the morning. When I get back to a more proper sleeping pattern I was thinking about trying PokemonGO as an incentive to get out at first.

Quite hungry
Think I'll get a bit of breakfast

just go for a fuckin walk about in the evening you spacker

Was making real progress in my ballbuster's anonymous support group but I had a moment of weakness on the way home from work today and I'm fucking ashamed. I was desperate for a piss, so managed to manouver my cock and bollocks out of my trousers and started to go in a 330ml bottle of coke I had lying around in the footwell. However, the bottle starts filling up too quick. Luckily I managed to pull into a layby quickly and jumped out the car, slamming the door shut. Well, in my haste I managed to trap the twins in the door. It was total, euphoric agony.

As I pissed myself in ecstasy and pain I thought back to the words of my priest and case worker, but my animalistic instincts took over, I went into a frenzy. I began slamming the door over and over again, hoping to rekindle the flame in my heart that gave life to my love for having my giblets pulverised. It wasn't enough.

At this point I'm desperate, when I suddenly realise where I am, right next to one of the busiest motorways in the UK, the M6. I popped a stiffy at the thought and waited for a gap in the traffic to cast my family jewels out onto the tarmac. Thankfully years of voluntary work as a sous-chef in return for unlimited access to their pestle & mortar and rolling pins has made my scrot incredibly malleable and elastic, spreading it across the road was no trouble.

After my nutsack had taken a sufficient pounding from the late night trucker crowd I spotted some leakage, mainly from where the staples that were previously holding my boys together had come lose, I didn't think this was a big issue until an OAP-filled minibus aquaplaned across my scrotal discharge and crashed into the side of the motorway. I managed to scrape what was left of my goolies off of the road and get away before the air ambulance arrived, I'm just hoping they can't lift any DNA off of the tyres. I'm pretty sure the M6 is still choc-a-block because of it. I'm fucking wired.

Waiting for the bus to work lads

Want to play an early 2000's golf simulator for comfy relaxation

Don't live in a great neighbourhood so I'm not going to do that now at 5. I have realised though that I tend to view even 2pm as the day being over and I shouldn't.

Need to cuddle the bf

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkZT_4vL_Y

Poofter

You haven't accomplished anything because you have no goals.

You made it through school because your parents made you go to school.
After you came off the railroad and had to forge your own path, you didn't know what to do and have been stuck there ever since.

Breaking your routine is going to be the hardest thing you'll have to do. Perhaps a change of scenery would help.
See about moving out and getting your own place. Or sharing a place with someone you know and trust. And taking the steps you'll need to make that happen.

If you need help, don't be afraid to ask for it. Anything is better than thinking 'maybe some day' and never doing it.
Even little things like shopping. Ask your mum to go with you until you're comfortable doing it alone.

I know some degree of normalcy or pride in your life is a far away goal now, but once the wheel starts turning, you'll be too busy getting shit done to notice how fast you're moving.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTH71AAxXmM

like playing this to the stacy i fuck and making fun of her beta bf lads

Bus is late lads

Business idea: Sex, but instead of penetrating a woman's vagina, I penetrate a man's anus with the aid of a lubricant.

*drives over a speedbump*
feels like tallaght in here amirite haha

>posting a wall of text

Guaranteed way to make sure your post goes unwritten haha x

prostituting women is a difficult job

I havent slept yet, should I bother?

Used to be in the old days you'd put a ho under pimp arrest for wreckless eyeballing

I'm in

>bus is late
>driver decides to sit at a stop no one is getting on/off at for five minutes

ahh yes of course

I know how to save Sup Forums Sup Forumsros

keep it to yourself fella
*slips a 20 in your lapel pocket*
there's a good lad

get a car you mug

youtube.com/watch?v=dl4P4wIYvm4

it's from this lad x

desu everything you've said is centred solely around your social issues. that's essentially the focal point of your problem. you aren't lazy or aimless, you're petrified of any sort of social expectation no matter how small and insignificant it actually is. there's some saying that says "dress like the person you want to be in 5 years". i don't know if you literally want to do that, but live like you have purpose before you find purpose. sleeping all day and staying awake all night is fucking awful - i've done it and i hated it. sort the small things out. the sleeping pattern for starters. then like you said, you can use pokemongo or whatever. just get out of the house. throw yourself in the deep end and really just try to experience things. pokemongo is apparently pretty social and everyones really nice so just go into the city or whatever and walk around and meet people (apparently every city's botantical gardens are good).

as dumb as this sounds, put that shit in your past behind you. it's done. stop living like you need to make up for it. it's over, it's not coming back so don't feel like you have to make up for it somehow and create anxiety for yourself when you can't.

we are blessed in this day and age to basically try as many careers and jobs as we want. this is a new thing; luxury for some and stress for others. if all else fails, join the army. the army is a brilliant way of hammering ambition and drive into people who can't find theirs. you get exposed to so many things in forms of trades, experiences and interactions that you will reach the end of your contract and have a good idea what you like and what you don't.

the army is obviously a long-term goal. sort yourself out first or you'll get cat 4'd for social issues. break your routine. fuck your routine. fake it til you make it m8, that's how everyone else does it.

destroy it and force the userbase to move somewhere else?

You are aware of "time stops" no?

I remember watching that on HBO a long time ago

Must've been 12 years ago at least

In a few paydays I probably will but I'm in a new job fresh out of uni and still in my overdraft currently

Poo won't come out

Thanks for your thoughts man, the first few lines are pretty much spot on. In my mind I'm still a boy next to my adult peers.

shit senpai that's 4gs in chicago