So, German and French. How is the political situation with all these terrorist attacks...

So, German and French. How is the political situation with all these terrorist attacks? I've seen a small amount of outcry from the public, but that's really it.
Like in aus a radical anti-multiculturalist got a seat in our senate, despite the lefties.
no memes please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_nationalist_parties_in_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=vlyk0KToHWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's basically SJW vs Far right vs Lefties

Anything pivotal? Or just the same old stuff as before the attacks

The political situation doesn't change within 12 hours.

>Anything pivotal?
Well yes, I think the far right is becoming bigger now. Don't know if it's a good or a bad new tho...

Same stuff as before
>muh borders
>muh immigration laws
>muh mass surveillance
>muh islam
Same never ending debates

REMEMBER

THEY'RE NOT MUSLIMS

THEY'RE COWARDS WHO USE THE TEACHING OF MUHAMMAD AS A PRETEXT TO KILL !!!!

Yep, until 2017

media may try to bluepill (sorry for Sup Forums analogy) but people know ; they successfully established paranoia

But lefties ARE SJW.

People are getting very very angry at the politicians who hardly fight at all against terrorism, yesterday our prime minister (who's very unpopular) has been boo-ed before the minute of silence for the victims, which made him and the other members of the party very angry as well, but they deserve it.

The next elections will be a fight versus the right wing (a massive joke) and the national front, the far right, who I doubt can do anything. All the politicians in France are a big joke.

...alas, nationalists will fail

Look at this post; This is typically the "nationalist"'s argument against SJWs
It's a never ending battle of whom will shitpost and talk shit the most

Lovely

probably better then uncontested left.

More talking about as a whole. Don't remember the amount of attacks you guys have had, but from memory there's been a few.

Le wise middle road position

>Leredpillargument.jpg
Stop memeing me

>Paris 2012
You mean Barbès.

Yea, Right, Far-Right, it doesn't matter, attacks will continue, SJW will be like "p-pls not all muslims senpai *o* ", muslims will be like "not in my name, we're millions and millions, inch'allah, you're our whore, France, but we're good guys :) :) :) " and we will still suffer from all this shit

>Lovely
Not really, there are other problems to discuss and no one ever get there, because all politics feel they have to keep with the current trend.

Not the same guy you were talking to.

Sounds like Australia politics desu. But apparently we will continue to stop the boats.

Besides memes, He's right tho.
Northern Parisian banlieue is becoming a gettho nowadays.

Stop having meme opinions

>current trend
Sticking to the norms?

Sounds like your politics are stagnated

user

Forget flowers, "padamalgam" thing and John Lennon songs...

Against terrorism...memes...it's the only true answer

Tbqh France, you should have taken your immigrants from a different ex-colony. I'm a hardworking quiet law abiding Catholic, and so are most of my friends. We would be so much better than the Alg*rians

100% agree with your depiction.

Blame those who stacked these people in there since the 70's
We can't properly manage our infrastructure nor our people for shit in France
Your country's elections are more of a meme than ours
FN is an old decaying meme

no kidding?

You guys are still welcome tho.

More or less, yes. Terrorism is such a touchy-feely topic that no politics dare to say something like "ok, we've talked about it, now what about this other problem" because they fear the others would take advantage of this to criticize him for it.

Top meme lad. Maghrebi only start at the 4th position when it comes to people from foreign descent.

>Like in aus a radical anti-multiculturalist got a seat in our senate, despite the lefties.
>a seat

Cute. Have you ever heard of AfD or FN?

Votre pays est absolument merde, et j'espere que Achmed fait un décapotable de vous.

>Blame those who stacked these people in there since the 70's

You're right. We shouldn't let them get in. It was a mistake.

>We can't properly manage our infrastructure nor our people for shit in France

That's a shitty argument. My grandparents lived in a "commie block city" and everything was good.
Then muslims arrived in mass, so "white" people just leave it.
And now these cities are just ghettos.

But, yeah, It's our fault.

That's okay, you're welcome, here

We already have approximately 350 000 Viets here, btw

Maghreb (and Africa) is closer to France than Vietnam or Cambodia, so obviously, we've more arabs than asians...

> j'espere que Achmed fait un décapotable de vous.
Putain, se faire transformer en bagnole ça doit pas être agréable

>Achmed
You know that you speak to him, right?

rude, lad

3 seats actually, also it's good that Hanson doesn't have too much influence because her actual policies are retarded populist shit that would be detrimental to our country.

>so "white" people just leave it.
Yes ofc "white people" just left for no reason because they were like fuck it.
No user, they left because there was way fewer jobs, that's what we call the end of the glorious thirties.
Underage b8 or Sup Forums shill

So many French people here but where are Germans?

A-are they Ok?

Probably on Twitter, saying Islam is a beautiful religion of peace and Far Right is an evil beast

Apparently not :(

Aint nothin' gonna change
If you can go away
Im just gonna stay here and always be the same
If you can go away
If you can go away

ouch, dont forget adding that facebook filter

I'm not a "Facebook person" :^)

Cités populated by french people : no problem, no criminality.

Cités populated by immigrants : becoming ghettos, high criminality.

>"It's the because france is shit"

Yes, your reasoning is pretty good.

No user, it is clearly because there are fewer jobs.

Yeah, there are fewer jobs in the Appalachians here in the US and in Iceland, but you don't see ridiculous crime rates and terrorism in those places.

So multiculturalism, No?

whats funny about the future: if National Front wins and becomes popular, leftists will blame them and say that terrorism exists only because of National Front

islam is the religion of peace 2bh

>popular

Among 6 or 7M Frenchies, yea

But France is not populated by 6 or 7M people, just look at the 2002 elections...

Hum, yes.

>israeli

People like this will stick to what let them stay in their comfort zone. The bigger and undefined the group is, the easier it is to hate. Muslims, women, Chinese, you name it. Hating a large group is easier than to confront yourself to cold and harsh facts, datas, and stats that can't be argued with.

They carefuly handpick their informations so they confirm their views, but stay away from any in-depth field analysis that shows criminality and immigrants are connected by many different variables. Oh, what a fucking surprise, things are a little bit complex than a simple us/them dychotomy. Well of course, but some people need the guts to accept that.

Actually, yes. this is exactly what would happen.

Rest in peace, maybe.
Also nice meme.

I can see that happening, that or no matter who wins, the left will blame the right for not being open enough to cultural enrichment.

I have no idea what you're talking about
rephrase

And France is one of the countries with the most Far Right voters, DAMNIT...

Pretty sure it's not true

>no memes please
>implying

Black people are okay though those are the Arabs who do terrorism.

I see what you want to say, but nah.
I don't hate Chinese people, because they fit into the population and culture of the country.
I don't hates these Muslims people who wants to integrates, too.

But you just don't want to see the reality.
There is a problem with radicals muslims in France.
It's comming from "French ghettos".

French ghettos are inhabited by immigrants.

Yeah you can, be like a SJW and denied the facts in front of you.
But it doesn't make these facts less real.

In Europe...yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_nationalist_parties_in_Europe

(it's not 3M, it's something like 6-7M, now)

6-7M Far Right voters...and we're still cucked...cucked by blacks, arabs, muslims, leftists, SJW (the same thing)...fuck it

What is this dank meme

youtube.com/watch?v=vlyk0KToHWg

German nationals, est in 2013. Germany i cri for u

So, we should stop attacking isis because they attacked us?

Isn't it the definition of cowardice?

Fucking idiots, do they seriously think ISIS aren't going to step up the bombings when they're losing?

At least, UKIP "technically" won

They have ton of Vietnamese too. Actually most immigrants in France are blacks, not Arabs.

How about actually putting boots on the ground, or working with the Syrian government to decisively wipe out ISIS?

But no, let's just trot out the old le Assad must go meme and send a few hashtags

Why doesn't your main conservative party align more with FNs policies considering how popular they've grown? Are they out of touch with the people? How conservative are they anyway?

It's amusing that you say harsh facts and data are my enemy when it's the opposite. Your government has had to ban racial demographics collection because it might stir up racial hatred. How about you take a peek at the crime stats here in the US and compare, proportionally, which races are the most violent. This is not a matter of convenience, or diverting blame but one of truth. But don't mind me, please continue the mental gymnastics.

Yet we've more arabs than blacks

The german people were and will always be pretty sluggish, but when the right moment comes around our collective autimn kicks in and we're going to do something very dumb.
At the moment it's all the same shit:
Islam isn't the fault!
We must stand together against intolerance!
Let's light some candels against terrorism!
blablabla

>where are Germans
At work :D:DD

>A-are they Ok?
Getting pissed more and more

We should send foot troops there, and NATO should too. I agree.
Air bombing isn't enough to beat Isis.

We have a shitty and ineffective gov right now.
I mean, 3 major terrorists attacks in 18 months.
France (and Germany) needs a stronger governement.

Renate Künast is a left german politician of the green party. She's relatively irrelevant nowdays 2bh, but her selfdescription is: Feminist, Foodie, gardener, Lawyer, social worker, member of the committee for consumer protection and Law plus former minister of Consume.

She said: Tragic (the event) and we hope for the injured.
Why couldn't they disable the attacker???? (she means instead of killing him)
Question! (this circumstance)

Idk but in Russia small towns and cities with no jobs are concrete jungles with enormous crime rates. Also people of such a towns are the most prone to fight in Donbass.

You fags really do use the same fucking argument no matter what site huh?
The same worn out, baseless argument against people. The same name calling bullshit.

Go outside and talk to people instead of mulling over Sup Forums threads.

>Getting pissed more and more
Understand.
I cyber-hug you bro.

So i know the whole Germans aren't allowed to be nationals meme because of ww2, do you see any political shift happening?

Are people getting fed up with not being allowed to publicly be proud of their nation?

Preparing for the second coming

user ! The poor oppressed lad wanted to be manly ! Stupid racist bigot !

Sounds like a vast majority of the left desu.

Years ago here a Muslim boy attacked 2 police officers wiith a knife, he was shot dead, i don't recall a people asking why he couldn't have been tased

Makes me think we are in a bit better position since we only get Mexicans.

Time to bring back the secret police methinks

And like Sarkozy said, deport anyone with radical Islam ties.

Germany is struggling with this too, they're not going to have any form of proactive response until Merkel fucks off.

Are there any viable alternatives to Hollande? I'm not a fan of Sarkozy

The time for hugs is over, brother.
What he said >we're going to do something very dumb.

lets be fair though, memes aside, the US is hardly an anglo country anymore.

You'r doing it again. You don't fucking know anything about me, other than a 5 lines post, and yet you feel like you can call me a SJW. I guess it's easier to just place me in some group you hate, this way you can automatically dismiss my arguments.

Every single terrorist involved in every single attack in France was not a devout muslim until very recently. Some guy offered them promises of a better life and total absolution, you just have to kill some random people in the name of God and it's fine. There is a reason they pray on people with no jobs and no prospects in life.

Now, I am not saying these people are not responsible. They are, and there is definetely radical and dangerous extremists in the ghettos that would be happy to kill for their religion, regardless of their life style. It has been shown that some terrorist leaders were highly educated and living a good life, so I'm not saying it's all about that.

But do the State has a share of responsability ? Yes, it has, because its role is to care for its citizen, and it has failed on this, just like it has failed when a guy lose his job, kill his wife and then himself only to avoid a life of crippling debts.

Loving his country is facing its problems.

> do you see any political shift happening?
We don't really have a good right wing alternative to vote for. The only one we had, the AFD, is on total infighting and self destruction mode

>Are people getting fed up with not being allowed to publicly be proud of their nation?
Germans always had been fed up with this, at least the older ones. But our Kids get indoctrinated with this bullshit very early and the little rest of anger is washed away when a footballcompetition comes around

Sometimes cowardice is intelligence user

They will vote for two parties financied by Russia: AfD and NF, and fuck up Europe even more than ISIS could.

Never said facts are your enemey. Facts are not the same of anything, they just are.

>Your government has had to ban racial demographics collection because it might stir up racial hatred
That's exactly what I was talking about. You use this argument to serve your views, which is that society is so preoccupied with being politcally correct, that it endangers its citizen by omitting the truth. But the truth is racial demographics are banned since the XIXth century, so long before any muslim terrorist attacks.
>How about you take a peek at the crime stats here in the US and compare, proportionally, which races are the most violent.
And this is proving my point as well. You look at the raw datas, but you avoid any other studies that would point out the reasons where this situation comes from. Black people are the poorest race in the US, which make it the most vulnerable and the one who turns more easily on crime. The real problem is not black people, is the way your society pits races against one another and always to point out that "this is a latino thing" or something.

You won't solve this crisis by putting people into jails and breaking riots. This is necessary to maintain the order, as people would easily take advantage of the situation to loot and riot, but the solution is more complex than that.

it's time to DO.

>You don't fucking know anything about me, other than a 5 lines post
W-welcome on Sup Forums, bru.

>job prospects are responsible for crimes involving religious ideology
really makes you think

Kind of sucks man, always have really liked German people and their culture. You guys should be way more proud then what you are publicly.

You're a coward and a traitor. There have been polls made on the Muslim population of France and the results are daunting.

Islam is INCOMPATIBLE with the west, MUSLIMS does not gain our societies anything, instead they are at best a burden on the welfare states, at worst they murder hundreds of people in suicide attacks aimed towards the countries that took them in, gave them free education, healthcare and security.

The west would be better off without Muslims living in our countries.