1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How your country would respond to having over 200 innocent civilians slaughtered in under a year by islamic terrorists

maybe we can teach France and the EU something.

1. Israel

2. Indefinitely put almost every arab village on military lockdown, impose curfew with threat of death, blockades, assasination of islamic political leader, limitation on access to holy places etc.

how about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Yassin#Assassination
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Flag
2. #NotAllMuslims

1. flag
2. ban islam, classify it as a terrorist organization
3. stop benefits

2 we can turn super racist

>Stop benefits

In Israel this is the nuclear 'point of no return' option.

It would be full on civil fucking war, they'd go apeshit. Putting them under military rule is literally more lenient in their eyes than taking their national insurance money. fucking scum.

Muslims don't know about us

>1. Your country
flag
>2. How your country would respond to having over 200 innocent civilians slaughtered in under a year by islamic terrorists
everyone would change their fb profile pic on one with polish flag and spam #IslamIsReligionOfPeace
>3. stop benefits
>bulgaria
>benefits
is that really a thing?

technically there is. not a lot though. should be 0 though

1. Comoros
2. I have no idea honestly

canada

don't really know what trudeau would do. most canadians would just resort to the ordinary pattern of harassing and attacking hijabis.

if its muslims on non-whites/other religions it might become a race war. i can imagine a bunch of sikhs start attacking muslims with their daggers in surrey or one of the sikh/hindu areas of ontario.

Stop pretending that you didnt deserve it

If there was one country that deserves to get ISLAMMED it's you Yids

1.Flag
2.massive riots to get rid of them all
We couldn't even get along with out own kind,
sandniggers wouldn't last two years.

1 flag
2 probably launch a national Muslim lynching program. Our PM has done it before, will do it again.
3 Muslims are neolithic goat fuckers. Kill em all

Pretty well kept secret

Last time that happened was 1219

also to add, since i'm vietnamese the muslims used to own the entire southern region. they were pretty much genocided and their taken.

spain gets attention for reconquista, but we did the same thing and did it much worse. now they are reduced to a population of 100,000 in like three towns.

Yes, please do that as quickly as you can too especially in Muslim majority provinces.

*their women taken

America
#NotAllMuslims

why do the irish have such a hard-on for Palestine?

America

I'd shitpost about it on the Internet.

>assasination of islamic political leader

Did you really do this? Details?

1. Sweden
2. Give them more benefits. Fight Islamophobia. Hate Israel

This jew trick

But user

THEY'RE NOT MUSLIMS, WE CAN'T ATTACK OUR FRENCH MUSLIM BROTHERS :(((((((((((

t. typical leftist

there is a reason terrorist attacks here are limited to under-equipped lone-wolves in Jerusalem and West Bank settlements.

there is a reason Hamas in Gaza hasn't done as much as breathe in our direction in over a year now.

Palestinians and their leadership especially know what the retribution will be if they organize against us. This is the politics of the middle-east and Islam - fear and 'respect' of power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

and those are only the ones that we took responsibility for.

one of the big religious and political leaders killed: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Yassin#Assassination

Have the president avoid the term islamic for as long as possible, suggest banning guns for the nth time.

The term 'political islam' is gaining traction.

That may be how we end up avoiding issues with muh feelings

Sop whinning, you could have made your country somewhere else but you chose their spawnhole instead

I hope everyone realises (((israel))) is one of the main reasons why shitskin mudslimes are chimping out in europe. Taking advice from them is the same as voting for hillary to get rid of wall street.

what part of my OP exactly made you think I'm whining?

>*they were pretty much genocided and their women taken
Why does this turn me on so much?

They probably see themselves within them

1. flag
2. invite more refugees... cause 10 mio arent anough

the somalian i right, europe should step aside from middle east wars instead of helping the merchants

Please help europe israel

1. France
2. #NOTALLMUSLIM, WE'RE ALL FRENCH, #RACISMNEEDTOGO, #PRAYFORNICE, DON'T PLAY THE GAME OF THE FN, #NOAMALGAM, #RAPEMYBOIPUSSI, #FIGHTISLAMOPHOBIA

1. Flag
2. Apartheid, concentration camps & ...
all musilm in Gaza,

1. Chile
2. NOT ALL MOZLEEEEEEEEEEMZ

1. France
2. Blaming the victims, organize a crack down on nationalistic right-wing extremist groups, starting a new campaign for multiculturalism and against racism, shed some tears, light some candles, defend Muslims on Twitter then go to bed and forget until the next attack.

Expecting a kike to help, you disappoint me Dutch bro.

>How would Israel respond to innocent civilians being killed?
By participating in it?

>since i'm vietnamese

You don't need to point this out, the board has flags m8.

f jew

Either carpet bomb another country or ban all guns.

I'd probably invest more heavily in the intelligence services, try to co-opt imams to provide more information on suspects.
When it comes to lone-wolf style attacks, options are limited.

We'll need to wait for the olympics to find out.
My take on it is that Brasil us só used to violence that we will simply let our genocidal police quuetly have their way with the groups we find.
However, if the terrorists have enough money they might buy off the cops, in which case we will do nothing annd just put the favelas on Lockdown as always.

Fucking phone autocorrect.

USA
Go to war with a country irrelevant to the problem, waste a lot of money, make problem worse

Not just random politicians or just people that we don't like. Those aren't "political" assassinations by any means.
But actually dangerous people that incite violence or use their public image during the day as cover for commanding terrorists during the night- sure, we introduce them to the one thing stronger than love. "Targeted eliminations" we call it.

>Yassin a quadraplegic in a wheelchair who was nearly blind was killed by helfire missles (plural) fired from a AH-64 apache gunship as he was wheeled out of his local mosque

wew lad

He was much safer in our prison of course but they demanded his release, so... That's what happens if you are the head and founder of Hamas.

Terrorist brotherhood.

This is an actual newspaper caricature about your foreign minister. She says ''it's horrible what happens in Israel''

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations
Jeez this page is longer than 95% of the articles on Wikipedia, impressive.
Brutal deaths too.

>Terrorist bombs and kill hundreds
>lmao le bribes ;DDD

Are you fucking retarded?

If there was 200 dead here due to islamic terror we'd be crusading sweden already.