Join Eurasia

Join Eurasia
Remove Nato
Kill Eu
Before It's too late

Other urls found in this thread:

globaltimes.cn/content/904433.shtml
wbj.pl/food-exports-hit-record-e21-billion-in-2014/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seconded

I'm a Korean woman and I approve of this message.

> join the same shit like EU but 10x poorer, 10x brutal and 10x more enslaved

Good plan, yeah..

kys maoist kamalist. we should send syrians to europe though.

>enslave yourselves to russians right now
no thanks

sie mq götü yanık natocu orço :dd

Enjoy with your Mohammedan German Caliphate then

>I'm happy to be c ucked by Sharia enabler Germans

World is going natural.
Nato and EU won't last in the form they are today.
Some kind of european alliance should stay though.

kim natocu amınakoyim,
avrasya kadar malak bir kafa olamaz

çare romanın diriltilmesi

başınada ben geçicem :-D

Strong and sovereign national states are a better option than an union or partnership.

It tells a lot about how bad russians are when that is the better alternative

What's wrong with NATO?

>Strong and sovereign national states are a better option than an union or partnership.

What a bullshit. National states in Europe always lead to war on continent.

You are brainwashed by American MultiCulti propaganda
I bet that you enjoy the idea of your sister getting fucked by Muslim Niggers

Replace serbcuck flag with yours and you are done

But Russia is a multiculti hell too, additionally much poorer and antihuman. It is full of all kind of asian/muslim subhumans who are read to kill you for a wallet.

>falling for pol maymays

üff underage perinçekçi üffffffff.

Russian Mutlicultraism is natural since those people are living in Russia together for a hundreds of years and their cultures are not that far from each other now.
However, on the other hand Europen Multiculturalism is artificial and unnatural. You can't create Multiculti state just by imported niggers and mohammedans from other side of the world. ''open society'' is American destruction.

Bana biraz rahat verirmisin götü yanık hoxam

>being this delusional
seriously, you should leave your mom's basement kid

Siktir git burdan o yeeeee mother fucking mevlevi bastard

>üstün versiyonu postlamamak

Nowadays you have war in another continent, the political body in another country and decisions coming from foreign people you never elected. You outsourced everything that affects a nation, for good or bad, somewhere else. The destiny of a nation should stay in the hands of its people.
I would rather a sovereign country with an armed population like Switzerland, than living in a giant protectorate.

People in general lad to war. It didn't matter how or where they live

Well, it is better to have war outside and let subhumans kill each other than to have subhumans inside (Russians) and let them kill and enslave people all around.

So why you didn't have war for few last centuries? Europe experienced enough wars, some of them were exported here by American-Jewish beasts, and i suppose that you try to do the same again

The government, the bankers and the media lead to war, not the people. Your population was against WW1 and WW2, same with the Iraq War, but the media and the government sent your armed forces there anyway.

They're at war for the last 200 years.

Sending troops abroad is something completely different than having war in the country. My country was genocided and destroyed multiple times. We are high IQ Aryan people, if all these Jewish-Russian-German animals weren't destroying, kills and pauperizing us few times a century, we would be the richest and most successful country in the world. You brown subhumans don't have any wars on your continent, but you are poor and shitty anyway,because you are half-animals, humanoid trash. Europe is a home of last valuable and intelligent people on this planet. If it gets destroyed, humanity will be brought back to times of middle ages

I'd be glad to join our old cousins in the east!

I fucking lost when saw Dugin's face lmao
He is a little bit crazy you know

Good.
Another duginfag here.
Russia+Belarus+Kazakhstan+Turkey+China+Iran
Would be fucking gorgeous.

China will never join your shitty union. They openly refused because they prefer their own Silk Road project to your failed poorfag union,

NEREDESİN MAVİ GÖZLÜM NEREDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Union of subhumans is something that will surely work fine. Russians are alcoholic trash suffering from massive brain drain and you are wild brown people. The only thing you can create is chaos, dirt, wars and fanaticism

We may evolve Shanghai partnership organization than.
Also this union without China can be cool too. We could restore Golden Horde to oppose Europe.
Every country in this proposed union have people, industry and resources. Yes, poor, but not like in EU where France and fuckin Romania are united which is hilarious. Also such a union is highly natural because we are the steppes, natural hearthland of Eurasia continent naturally opposed to atlantist West.
Also we could evolve the opposite, conservative model of evolution as an opposite to the Western which would attract conservative nations. Also union of great Eurasian religions and cultures.

You are a gasoline station dependent on money that i.a. my country pays for your resources. What kind of "model of growth" are you talking about? Your country doesn't even have economy.

You speak well my Intellectual Polish friend :DD

Lol, what a retard. Russia is a world military goods production centre. Our economy is shit because of neoliberalism but we can change the model in such a union. We produce cars a and other machinery. Turks are great at agriculture, clothes, building and other light industry. Iran produces machinery and electronics. Kazakhstan gave based agriculture too.

Good post

> Lol, what a retard. Russia is a world military goods production centre.

You fucking idiot, your military production is less worth than export of Polish food, which is barely 7% of our overall export. How do you want to feed 160 mln nation from these peanuts? You live only thanks to selling out your natural resources. Nobody here is interested in your shitty low quality "products".

Russia's arms exports exceed 15 bln USD in 2014

globaltimes.cn/content/904433.shtml

Food exports hit record €21 billion in 2014

wbj.pl/food-exports-hit-record-e21-billion-in-2014/

This
Russia/USSR is a perfect example of how multiculturalism should be. The EUs attempt to create a multicultural society is so damn pathetic

300 millions owning most of world resources with based economy. Uniting heritage of Byzantium, Golden Horde, Rus and Persia. Dream of Alexander Macedonian. The only problem could be uniting orthodoxes, shias and sunnis in one union but thankfully our countries are not so religious (Iran is officially religious but it's just an ideology like communism in late USSR).

If you want a stable country, you need to arm your population, declare neutrality in foreign affairs and have a strong army.
You criticize the "Jewish-Russian-German animals", but you're defending an union that gives all the power to these people. You also forgot that your armed forces are in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting a war that isn't yours.
If you don't start to act as a sovereign nation and stop being a protectorate of the current superpower, Poland will be a satellite state and Europe will be nothing but a buffer zone between Russia and the USA.

Well, our policy was always just melting pot. We just have been living together for centuries and mixed a lot. The only ones who don't got along with the rest of our peoples are Eastern Caucasians (Dagestan, Chechnya, Ingushetia) because of them living in mountains isolated. All the others, even rest of Caucasus, get along perfectly. I think the reason is in mixing and that peoples of Russia are not religious and nationalist as westerners or MENAs. Also in 500 years you can integrate even Jews.

btw it took me 9 attempts to upload that picture because the captcha always would expire before I could upload it. It's because I have the worst internet in the entire universe. I am close to killing myself. It it physically impossible for internet to be so pathetically slow. 3 more days until I have good internet, I hope I will survive these 3 days of hell. Even if my entire family dies in a fire, the 22nd of Juy would still be the best day of my life. I am so mad right now I literally hit my head with my smartphone and now I have headache. I hate my life so goddamn much.
Remember even if you feel like shit, you're still better off than me. I can's even write properly because I am so mad.

You are throwing empty slogans here about your imaginary greatness but the sad fact is that you are a gasoline station with nukes. If you didn't have nukes, we would conquer you long time ago and make ashtrays out of skulls of your population.

Once NATO is dead every turk will be exterminated by Russia. This is a what I dream about.

Sucking someone's dick is a natural pole traits. First they were cucked with antislavic Catholicism, than were Europeised and lost Slavic culture, than they were fucked political. Their nobles never considered themselves poles. Pole was a synonym of bydlo and nobles considered themselves sarmaths. So average pole has heritage of double cuckoldry - to the noble and to the West.

> Slavic culture

>pole
>conquering
It's even more funny than cockholes conquering anyone.
We are friends with Turkey again. Actually our president are twin brothers so, we have great trade, common Byzantium heritage so it shouldn't surprise you.

>It's even more funny than cockholes conquering anyone.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)

> We are friends with Turkey again.

There are no friends in politics, you Russian imbecile.

IDEOLOJILER ALETLERDIR
HEPSINI KULLAN

>Perinçek fags

>were allowed to Moscow due to traitors among nobles
>were wiped out in one year by peasants

>declare neutrality in foreign affairs

It is impossible with our geopolitical position

>Poland
>Higher than Austria
>Above Perfidious Albion
>France
Lmoa