What is Sup Forumss opinion on the relationship between these two...

What is Sup Forumss opinion on the relationship between these two, the way in which they manipulate the UN and the way in which they manipulate the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=i35bXyRKZsA
wrmea.org/2005-may-june/an-updated-list-of-vetoes-cast-by-the-united-states-to-shield-israel-from-criticism-by-the-u.n.-security-council.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWI_Tavor
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8CmIP8mJT0
youtube.com/watch?v=GuTap1mcUfc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Wl1VlXpH_I
youtube.com/watch?v=DOHBdQ6KEKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty cool desu

My city often does joint training between our police forces, and there's a middle eastern food store near me with a bunch of Israeli food. pretty yummy stuff

boo fucking hoo get used to it cuck

Do Israeli QTs like an American boy's accent?

I fear my accent will never dissapear 100%

they prefer arabs , cucked like their closed ones in europe

Israeli girls genuinely prefer an Arabic accent to an American one?

tell me its all a meme, Tal

I don't care much about this relationship to be honest.
I want the Saudi one to end, however.

oh shit , ***only in tel aviv
tal is such a gay name

Welp, I guess someone's got to keep the Arabs from genociding the Jews.

is it true that Tel Aviv just wants to be Miami V2.0, Ilan?

more like a degenerated los angeles tqbh
ivan is such a commie name

>ivan
אמרתי אילן לא איוון, דוד

im using a proxy bro , i'm not really an israeli

It just amazes me how much of a cuck the average American can be desu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Israel attacked the US and their right and "left" wings continued to lick Zionist boot without a thought.

>muh Sup Forums

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post

Is anything I said not true?

Why are Americans so shit at debating?

calm now laddie, eat a potato and calm

>if i post this one small outdated incident in every thread.. the US will surely drop its best ally Israel
TOPKEK

and take a guess , i'm live in the most memed cunt on Sup Forums

I'm not interested in debating you fampai

But go ahead and dump your Alex Jones tier graphics if it will make you feel better

>without a thought
"Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity,[2]"
"In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3,323,500 (US$22.6 million 2016) in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3,566,457 to the men who had been wounded. On 18 December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million as settlement for the final U.S. bill of $17,132,709 for material damage to Liberty herself plus 13 years' interest.[8]"

Can we get over the USS Liberty meme yet? What would have been their honest motivation? If they genuinely wanted to harm the US, sinking one boat 50 years ago, apologizing for it, then paying a shit ton of money in reparations, is a pathetic way of going about their evil schemes.

Jewish as fuck.

>outdated incident

What is that?

Besides, the event perfectly demonstrates what the US/Israel alliance is actually like. You guys are just as willing to kill Americans as any durka and have demonstrably been doing it longer.

>the way in which they manipulate the UN

But the UN is vehemently anti-Israel.

Jewry managed to force Murricans to spend 15 years and trillions of resources on Middle-East wars, which gave space for growth to China. Jews will kill the USA and jump on other host if they are lucky.

The US vetoes every resolution against Israel

Israelis are more Pro-USA than Americans are.

Israel is the kid who bullies the little kids and then plays the victim and runs to his big brother (America) for protection when things go bad.

Lel

That's not really manipulation though just being a dick. The Russians and Chinese also veto shit all the time.

>Me: It's weird and pathetic how much Americans defend a country that kills their people
>You: lol memes xD

I should have known better than to make a legitimate point on this board, really. You people are too dumb to try talking sense to.

I hope you enjoy the funerals you'll be attending after Israel orders you country to war with Iran.

>Philippines
>South Korea
Literal Stockholm syndrome.

>NO NO, PABLO! Don't you see?! The Israeli Zionist Jews manipulate the UN into hating them so that, you know... They can... Rule manipulate things, and stuff... And make shekels! It's all about the money!

Don't watch this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=i35bXyRKZsA

בולשיט

Yes but it's irrelevant because of the US abusing their power

wrmea.org/2005-may-june/an-updated-list-of-vetoes-cast-by-the-united-states-to-shield-israel-from-criticism-by-the-u.n.-security-council.html

greatest ally ily

That's not really manipulating. All P5 countries are entitled to veto things.

The Pollard case was even worse.

>At an early age Pollard became aware of the horrific toll the Holocaust had taken on his immediate family, and when he was about to become a Bar Mitzva he asked his parents to visit the death camps.
>Pollard's family made a special effort to instill a sense of Jewish identity in their children, and were devoted to the cause of Israel and impressed their love for the country upon their children.
>Pollard grew up with what he called a "racial obligation" to Israel
>Shortly after Pollard began working at NIC/TF-168, he met Aviem Sella, a combat veteran of the Israeli Air Force. At the time, Sella was on leave from his position as a colonel to gain a master's degree in computer science as a graduate student at New York University.
>Pollard told Sella that he worked for U.S. naval intelligence, told him about specific incidents where U.S. intelligence was withholding information from Israel, and offered to work as a spy.
>Within a few days, in June 1984 Pollard started passing classified information to Sella.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

>UK
fucking cunts.

honest opinion: don't give a flying fuck

meme opinion: but i thought jews hated pigs??

I know, but that's what he was referring to

Why does Uncle Sam have black hair?

>mfw you're ignoring while claiming that nobody is giving you a real debate-worthy reply

They just hate everyone though it's nothing personal

>tfw no slavic Israeli gf
just end my life

to look younger for chicks?

things like this frustrate me so much

>mfw face when

Philippines must be somewhat deranged to hit 92%

The two most Pro-Israel countries in the world are the USA and Canada.

>#themoreyouknow

>current year
>A4
Why doesn't she have an X95 or at least a Tavor?

Nah, they're just afraid of China

trump supports israel in full

No one asked m8

That was Harper. Troodoo has a more frosty relationship. It's 2016, after all.

1. that's a shortened m16
2. non-combat rookies only use that

3. m4 flattop & tavor are the featured rifles of most combat units in the idf
>pic related
>tavor equipped with a grenade launcher

I remember reading somewhere that the X95 was phasing out even the Tavor.

Was it a meme?

> 73% of support for the jewSA, kek

Companies making polls in my country should be removed physically. If 10% of population likes this filthy jew-ruled nigger-infested warmongering shithole, it is maximum.

Is the face-paint training for your female soldiers especially garbage, or is she just retarded?
Pic related is how you do it. Break up lines, not create them.

Are you the Turk from yesterday?

same rifle m8
"In 2009, the MTAR-21 (export designation X-95)"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWI_Tavor

>break up lines
>no Mitznefet to break up lines of human skull
then what's the point?

USA is Israel rightful clay.

so all the gun channels on the youtubes reviewing the X95 as a "Brand new gun from IWI! The successor to the Tavor! were memes.

I've been memed :/

daily reminder one day American will be an ethnic group and we'll be displaced people just like the Jews

well the Micro-Tavor probably has a tad different specs due to being a shortened version
but all in all
it's still Tavor

>what are the Native Amerindians
>what are the African slaves
Hypocrisy much?

>tfw my parents were chickenshits and emigrated from Israel
>tfw I will never get to experience fine kike army booty

Have you heard about Birthright Israel?

>what are the Native Americans
Enemy combatants that got what they deserved

No but I have now

/dubs

GLHF

God bless America.

>anime on a non-anime board
wew

>non-anime board
>in an Indonesian image board
choose one

the only people who are truly asspained about Israel are sandniggers and muslim niggers

TruE ThaT

>america is a fat kid
>that jewfro

wtf are you talking about

in the video

oh well that was on an american show (funny or die)
so you guys probably know best

>so you guys probably know best
true

now post a pic to showcase your love for israel

5/5 bretty yummy

-_-
It's not for camo, it's heat deterrent that rookies with sensative skin use during marches in the dessert.
But thanks for feeling the need to come down on her and showing us "how it's really done".
The X95, or 'Micro-Tavor' as it's known in Israel, is the Tavor in an updated and more compact package

that's a certain jewish holiday food

post something exclusive for israel

>that's a certain jewish holiday food
We eat it every Shabbat in the US desu fampai

>post something exclusive for israel
this, then, top-tier album

>We eat it every Shabbat in the US desu fampai
That's like having Easter eggs every Sunday.

Do you like the ocean?
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q8CmIP8mJT0

>Do you like the ocean?
It's pretty nice khavivi
youtube.com/watch?v=GuTap1mcUfc

Only ocean I've been to was the Pacific in LA, though, which is cold af because the currents come down from Alaska. I technically went to the Atlantic as well, on the Georgia coast, but I wasn't old enough to remember it :'^(

oy vey that song shlomo...
here have a taste of real israeli hip hop
youtube.com/watch?v=6Wl1VlXpH_I

Host and parasite.

This thread isn't about Portugal and Brazil tho

>ethiopian jews are the nicest blacks in the world that even their rap is chill and pro-israel
Good music too

What did the kike mean by this?

banana ci?

>oy vey that song shlomo...
I was just giving another pop-rap song, since that's sorta what he gave. This is proper rap:
youtube.com/watch?v=DOHBdQ6KEKk

Kike your own business please