Skyrim Thread

iTT: Your favorite weapons

Morrowind > Skyrim > Shivering Isles exp > garbage > Oblivion > Daggerfall > Arena

Firelink Greatsword

Oblivion has best quests though. Only thing Skyrim has is procedural generated unlimited quest garbage.

Canuk why do you always gotta do this?

Morrowind is the best, hands down, in all aspects.

POO

>Skyrim above anything

morrowind>skyrim>oblivion>daggerfall>arena>battlespire>redguard>online
>beautiful graphics and intuitive combat
>hurr durr easily the worst tes

germany

oblivion>morrowind
faggots will claim otherwise

This desu

Make way for the best

>Skyrim > Morrowind > Shivering Isles DLC > Oblivion
I never played the first two, so I can't really judge them.

Also, I wish I could say that Morrowind was the best, but the game mechanics just broke it. It had the best lore, world, everything, but the combat was unusable. I wish I could just say it just aged poorly, but I remember saying that when I played it back in the day.

Since we're at it:

Northern Europe: Altmer
Central Europe: Dwemer
Eastern Europe: Dunmer
Southern Europe: Bosmer

Where do the Orcs fall into?

Oblivion is fucking garbage, the gameplay makes it virtually unplayable

>Where do the Orcs fall into?

niggers

we wuz imperials n shit

Yeah sure, but can you collect corpses and eat them in your basement when you behead the them as thralls with your daughter playing with a sacrificial knife?
Things were always better back then because you were a tiny little kid with no worries, no thinking about tomorrow. Not a 20+ year old worthless sack of shit that needs to leave and start a life of its own, find a wife and make kids while working and earning everything.

>the gameplay makes it virtually unplayable
Like what? I played it on both xbox 360 back in the time and pc, 360 had literally no issues, and the pc copy did, but was solved with the unofficial patches.

Morrowind=/=Oblivion > Shivering Isles > Skyrim > everything else

No, they are noble fighting people, but they smell and nobody likes them. I want to say the Turks, but that's way too nice for the Turks.

So were we. This is more current than historic. Otherwise we'd be the Dwemers: great inventors/discoverers that have all died because we were too rich for our own good.

I think there are snow and sea elves as well though, which might be more fitting if I knew more about it.
I saw it on Sup Forums once and thought it was neat. The cats were the sandniggers and the lizards were the Jews, but those don't fit as well and are too nice. I think they divided the Americans into the humans, since Europe is generally perceived to be more """cultured, highbrow and arrogant""" from their perspective.

>So were we
we're literally Cyrodil though

True. I meant that we also were the top dogs for a while, but I'm not going with history on this classification. Otherwise we'd be the sea elves or some shit from the expansions.

Hey wake up

>The Orsimer, are considered to be uncivilised and barbarian people by most of the other races on Nirn.
>They alone excel under the warrior constellation focusing more on brute strength over cunning, speed and magic like the rest of the Mer.
>Orcs average at the lowest personality of all races and the lowest speed, while excelling in Strength, Endurance and Willpower.
>Orcs suffer from low Personality, making trading and intelligence gathering difficult for them.

They are so niggers

>focusing more on brute strength over cunning, speed and magic like the rest of the Mer.
I had the idea they were good strategists. I stand corrected.

Morrowind>Daggerfall>Skyrim>shit>Oblivion
I havent played arena

wtf i hate finland now

>An axe
Are you muslim?

>Playing Skyrim
>In 2016

Skyrim, that game where Shield + Sword is a much more compelling gameplay than two-handed axes.

There's no other game with quality lewds.

never understood this staff

nice grafix

Morrowind had way cooler weapons

It does random unpredictable stuff, some asshole kept killing me, I used the staff and he turned into a chicken.

morrowind is unplayable due to graphics

>ask a specific questions about a specific topic >get random answers

the only correct answer is, nordic greatsword

Runescape > Morrowind > Skyrim > Shivering Isles exp > garbage > Oblivion > Daggerfall > Arena

I really think you lads should give Oblivion another shot with mods. It's really the comfiest game out there.

guys, search "indian daddies" from google images quick

Played every Elder Scrolls game from Daggerfall upwards and Morrowind is the one I consistently go back to. World building, story and atmosphere beyond compare.

turns the enemy into a small critter (crab, chicken or a rabbit) or it turns him into a demon, a sweetroll or a bunch of coins. It can also shock him, freeze and firebomb him, heal him, make him invisible or instantly kill.
Its the best thing ever

Isn't there a Skyrim mod that's basically Oblvion re textured ? I know there is Starcraft I in SC2, there is probably the same shit for the Elder's Scrolls.

I think there's some half-made Skyblivion mod, but who needs that when you can see TREES THIS FAR AWAY.

Whoah, is it Vanilla Oblvion ? The World looks much bigger than Skyrim, even with the Common optical illusions Bethseda uses to make their worlds seems bigger.

Sheogorath = Finnish

This and the entire world looks like a giant golf course. And don't get me started on the potato NPC's and their 8 voice actors.

Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion

Naw, it's modded with things like TES4LL and RAEVWD, though you can easily increase view distance in Oblivion in their inis

Really liking Auriel's Bow.

For standard weapons though, I'm liking the look of the dragon bone war axe. Looks simple but brutal and kills everything.

I'm still undecided though, which has the best DPS, sword, mace or axe? Taking into account the special perks for them.

Mace can ignore up to 75% of armour. Swords can have up to 20% crit chance and axes have a bleed effect but the game doesn't tell what the bleed DPS is.