I am a guuurl

> I am a guuurl
> I need my own girlish hat on that dragonborn =33333

> i am a huge faggot!
> I need to paint my pro-gaming console in faggy colors!

Ah yes, this is why i stoped playing video games.

>I am russian
>I need to be repressed by my government

>2016
>giving a shit about attentionwhores in videogames
kys lmao

>pro-gaming console

>pro
>console

not enough rainbows?

The ride will end only after making your stipes rainbow-colored, m8.

Lmao shut up nerd

Libtards took over gaming, just look at this year's main characters in video games.

Tracer has a fine booty though

>caring this much about videogames

lol why

OW has no main character, it's also a really shit game.

I dont have any games from this year yet.. the only ones I care about getting are Doom and Dark Souls 3

Toobad, that 95% of art with those overwatch characters is lesbian awwwwnime art.

Family values over gaming? Nope, we need to make all newborn children fags.

> I am a multi billion dollar electronics corporation in a market with one main competitor
> If I can persuade undecided customers to go with my product over my competitors, I will continue to generate income from them for years to come
> I will very slightly tweak my product to generate a larger consumer base and sell more of it

if you don't like it, don't buy it

All people do.

America is just less so.

I am with nintendo, they are much less faggy than Sony and microsoft.

I say the same about Sharia law desu.

If you don't want it, don't use it.

Haha flawless logic amirite?¿

OP's a gopnik

>gaystation

wrong board?
is to your right

>The auction for the Sony "GayStation" 4, a custom-made rainbow PlayStation 4, has ended. After more than 180 bids, the system was sold for 28,300 Swedish kroner (about $4,105), with all proceeds supporting the Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Rights (RFSL).

>Specifically, the funds from the "GayStation" 4 auction will go to RFSL Newcomers, described as a network for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and intersex asylum seekers and refugees. The console was sold through Swedish retailer Webhallen.

> implying the choice to buy a games console and adopting a theocratic government are the same thing

I never asked for this, tb'h. It's just Sony pandering.

>Americans in charge of analogies

>Nope, we need to make all newborn children fags.
That's not how it works.

This image (like 99% of video games artworks) is literally Fanservice to breeders

>I'm part of a big strong superpower!
>fuck Gorby ruined everything >:(