/cum/

Birds of North America edition

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ENNzjy8QjU
keybr.com/#!practice
youtu.be/Q0oIoR9mLwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let it be known that I considered making this a Lego Minifig and Toys edition.

But most of you aren't cool enough for it.

James?

No.

what type of monster are you?

let them out of that jar

>tfw there is a pokestop close to my house but in order to use it i must go outside and walk a few meters

>tfw everytime i open pokemon go in my house i see the pokestop so close but i cant use it

I need more pokeballs
what do?

Want to move to New England t b h. It's like Jolly Old England -comfy, green, luscious fields and rolling hills- taken to the extreme, so the summers are hotter and the winters are colder. Most importantly is the lack of shitskins who are ruining the place.

God I want my country back.

walk to the pokestop and spin the thing a bunch of times and you get free pokeballs

I must protect them from dust. These are priceless heirlooms for my future children.

You can't afford to live in Vermont.

[spoiler]neither can i[/spoiler]

Also, is this really where you want to live?

A place with lakes full of creepy birds ?

youtu.be/4ENNzjy8QjU

So, Taylor Swift was upset about getting called a bitch, but she didn't protest to the song saying she got fucked, and the video showing her at a sexual intercourse event with America's number 1 Attention Whores.

Does this mean she actually got fucked, and doesn't mind going public with it?

Aframe maximum comfort

Everybody gon' say something. I'd be worried if she said nothing.

I can NEVER make it through God Bless America without tears streaming down my face. A BIG THANK you to those who served, who are serving and those who paid the ultimate price for my freedom. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

Isn't it obvious that Swift is an epic prude?

In matters of sex, she has the mind of 13 year old.

She probably just lays there like a sack of potatoes when her "boyfriend" of the month plows her.

She has the looks of a Greek goddess yet her last guy had to resort to visiting shitty massage parlors to get milked.

Really makes you think.

>mfw the USAF flew jets over the stadium during the US hosted "Copa America" tournament opening ceremony

It must have been a strange thing to see for those South American people

Is it true that Yank grills like our accents? I've always thought we sounded like faggot spackers.

Just did a wake up

Had a dream about girlposter where I held her hand and talked with her

what a hilarious scene

You do, but women are retarded, so it works.

didn't remember the characters were drawn so bad
but he's a good Maisie lookalike

normies are gross

What is the name for South American general? I want to post manga

hilo latino

ok

poopoo peepee

Fucks must have been pretty scared Mexico had fighter jets

i know that, but I cant walk over there every 5 minutes
if i could do it from mu house I could farm pokeballs but now im running out :(

Fucking immigrants stealing americans hard work.Vote trump!

i'm hungry desu. I will eat one of you

The general is shit without the shitposting diaspora

I would normally be shitposting before work but the WoW prepatch came out so im playing with my new toys

They think it's cute and associate it with Real Gentlemen™.
Not guaranteed to get you laid but normal American women enjoy accents that aren't local.

>In a more intimate moment during the reunion, surrounded by a smaller clutch of former aides and advisers, Bush weighed in with an assessment so foreboding that some who relayed it could not discern if it was gallows humor or blunt realpolitik.
“I’m worried,” Bush told them, “that I will be the last Republican president.

I feel kinda bad for ol W here

Don't know what people see in her. I think she doesn't look as good as people pretend and I don't like her music either. Each is own, but I can't understand it.

fucking my back hurts so bad reeee

Urban renewal was a mistake.

Take off your shirt, put a warm, wet towel on it and lay stomach-down.

will try, cheers

I have no clue if that works but tell me if it does.

hehe the eternal american strikes again

>supposed to be 36C (97F) later

34c and 50% humidity

Not sure if I'll make it.

!!!!

thank god the hot june is gone

If it makes you feel any better

Do they have beef jerky stores in other countries?
The one I went to was staffed by lesbians who spoke in SC accents..

Do you know that feel when it's really hot outside and you come back home, kick off your shoes, take off your socks and then rub between your toes and all the dead skin, sock lint and sweat that accumulated in there gets rolled into this doughy noodly thing and when you eat it it's very salty and savory?

It's something I quite enjoy.

That's fake, it's camera angle tricks and using a girl with tiny hands to make it look bigger. They also took the wrapper off to make it look bigger. No Snickers are this big, I'm glad I don't have one that size it would be terrible, no one could finish it.

Snickers size queens are all gluttonous pigs and I don't care if my Snickers is "average sized", I don't feel bad about it whatsoever.

Fuck this pic and that dumb whore in it.

Is girl or boy pucci better?

Asian girl feet

>it's already 7:44
sheesh where did the time go?

no you just made that all up because you didnt believe it and you wanted to make sure people didnt argue with you. Its a giant size snickers bar, 500g. Fucking teen.

it unironically hurts less

go get your prize in medicine

or its a moody little girl holding an oversized snickers bar close to a camera
not everything is a conspiracy my dude.

^now

Space Pen Bros UNITE!!

>sitting here with my eyes watering for no reason
Why am I such a fucking mess?

Found my pokemon yellow cartridge today

>not

oy vey

Yellow is the eternal pleb version.
Literally just shat that out for the kiddies who only got to Pokemon from watching the series and le cuuuute Pikachu :)))

Blue and Red PATRICIAN for life.

I don't know user maybe you should do some thinking and try to fix your problems

What do you call a cuck who fights for his right to cuck? An American.

>yellow
>actually has a story
>you can actually legitimately catch mew in it
>pleb version

nah you're just shit

I don't have any real problems. I'm actually quite functional but I'm just so miserable all the time

>goatsuckers
Why are they called that

>Red and Ash are different people

Maybe they're symbols of Islam.

I rly like girlposter guys I wish she posted here more often

Hey Canucks, what're some cool places in Canada that Americans don't visit very often? I really enjoy your major cities, but I'm wondering if I'm missing out on some places

keybr.com/#!practice
wew buds i'm typing at the speed of sound rn

It's also worth the most
I also have my red and silver cartridges
Stay saur

>actually has a story
kek
it's blue with the shitty anime plot semi added in there and pikachu as the only starter
but i guess..you are TOO YOUNG to understand...
nothing personel

The Yukon if you can afford it, though it might be cheaper and easier to go to Alaska for Americans.
I'm biased towards South Alberta since I live in Edmonton, but there is a lot to do and see there that most people (even locals) miss out on.

*Unseaths katana*
My job is to not take things personally. (I'm an assassin)

>pikachu as the only starter
You get squirtle, bulbasaur and charmander in yellow. Which makes more sense because those pokemon aren't one of a kind pokemon like they are in blue and red

Also I'm a 26 year old manchild who still plays pokemon games to this day so don't you EVER question my poke'knowledge again you piece of human garbage

Ask about any region in America you don't know much about.

Red/Blue are more casual desu as you can just main your starter and roll through the game. Because pikachu is shittier it actually requires you to build a decent team.

whats it like in a girls underpants?

U.S. Virgin Islands.

>not maining pidgey to lvl100 without evolving

Bought from Denmark, full of black people and pensioners.
Virtually Florida but more third world and hot.

youtu.be/Q0oIoR9mLwc

thread theme

What's wrong with black people?

will this baby ever grow up?

northern Illinois

Okay where on the internet can I talk to girls so I can get use to it and not have a heart attack anytime I talk to a girl

Primitive culture and exploited by more civilized people for centuries leading to zero development.

the suburbs where every building looks the same and mcmansions and everybody has lost hope before they even hit their teens

a lot of them are rude, criminal and loud :(

literally just chicago and suburbs.

Do people legit think this?

Hey I was thinking of you today