Brazilian Jihadist group becomes first in South America to pledge allegiance to Isis

Jihadism has arrived to South America.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/isis-brazil-rio-olympics-2016-jihadist-group-ansar-al-khilafah-terrorism-a7143116.html

Favelados are basically Jihadists that don't let their beards grow, yet

Nothing new here.

>has arrived
>implying

is it better or worse than regular favela gangs?

>have literally only 30k muslims in the country
>create a jihadist group
so this is the power of islam

probably better 2bh

we don't like muslims here

seu buceta

better

well it sucks

>The number of Muslims in Brazil, according to the 2010 Brazilian census, was 35,207.[2] Muslim associations in Brazil, however, gave higher numbers of adherents: from 400,000 to 1.5 million.[3]

Which one is correct?

>the census or biased ''studies''
i wonder which one

Has this happen in suirname too?

Aren't muslims in Suriname all Indonesians?

Good luck brothers, inshallah!

>Brazilian Jihadist group

NIGGA WE WUZ SHEIKHZ N SHIT

They will have the government AND the drug lords against them.

Good job.

WE WUZ MEMES N SHIT

This. It won't prosper because the favelados big fishes are probably more aware about the city's traffic than the own goverment. They don't want trouble.

Latuff finally did it? Absolute madman

are the hardcore brazilian cartels catholic?

Way worse. Favela gangs are disorganized, and mostly just care about making money. If you solve the poverty, end the drug war, and improve standards of living, you can improve those societies. Islam is a death cult, and it makes improving antyhing impossible.

>ISIS tries to explode MaracanĂ£
>CV/ADA finds out and hires them to explode a few banks
>they get hooked on novinhas
>invest all the money in cocaine paste
>20 years later
>the mayor of Rio de Janeiro, Muhammad al-Assad, an ex-ISIS member, gets 2 days in jail for stealing billions from the stadium he promised to destroy

We all know this is going to happen.

Almost 60,000 people were killed back in 2014 in our country. Terrorists have nothing scary enough for us.

how comes Brazil has muslims in the first place?

yeah, the violence sucks already. BUT the type of fear terrorism brings is different

You do not fear in your daily life that someone will go to your work and blow up out of nowhere, thats a really scary in first world countries right now

If this is true then at least, unlike in Europe, our police isn't cucked to hell and anyone suspect of being a terrorist is going to get shot without a second tought and the policeman that did will probably get a medal.

Here we fear in our daily life that someone will go to our work, steal everything of value, kill a mother in from of her child or get shot going back home.

yes, but its a different type of fear

if terrorism becomes common in br like its in europe you will have a NEW fear to worry about, its not the same thing and your life will change

terrorism in brazil is the same as shitting in an ocean of piss

>Carlos latuff
Oh, how much I would like to see that subhuman piece of shit being tortured to death

>and cucks say not to build a wall

Islam gets in the way of progress

Who cares! The problem here is that this cancer has already planted its seed of bestiality and that this problem will become bigger if you don't address it and take the correct measures to make it go away

they're probably doing it because the Olympics thing, just to get more attention to themselves

>from 400,000 to 1.5 million
lmao those numbers are obviously made up

I think terrorism will help all of us to get ride of leftists forever.

Honestly I see muslims everyday in Fortaleza. I think they are way more than 500.000.

I feel bad for them. They're probably going to get killed by a favela nig before they can carry out an attack

So much this. Leftists turn this absurd homicide rates a normal thing. With terrorism we probably can fix this shit.

They are way smater than niggers. Also they can recruit favela niggers too since they look similar as fuck

I agree with you guys. Terrorism will cause a revolution in this country. I think we will never be gommietards again.

no

they believe more in african bullshit like palo mayombe and santeria than in anything else

Cartels and Guerillas are Mexican/Colombian things. We only have ghetto gangs. Way worse than America.