Who were the more advanded

Who were the more advanded

celtic tribes and germanic tribes?

advanced

>germanic tribes
According to germanboos, romans and greeks.

Better ask on /his/ lad

There were no advanced Germanic tribes. They migrated in wagons/caravans like gypsies [see goths]. Celts from southern Gaul, Northern Italy and the Balkans were the most advanced of their people.

Celts made some nice bronze works and invented chain mail, Germans weren't known to do much.

celts, by far, they had a pretty advanced metallurgy for their time.

germanics were a bunch of barbarians, they were the gypsies and muslim refugees of the past.

Julius Caesari

Celts definetly, they had roads, cities and a flowering craftmanship.

Germanics were good at fucking each others shit up and later got pretty good at making weapons.

Except for some sort of basic democracy they did not have much going on tech wise.

we had like the sky totally mapped out and shit

i bet if i went to my garden and you give me a week i could unearth some antique germanic rockets

Africa
WE

Germans were actually part of the Holy Roman empire and have distant Aryan genes planted in other ancient civilizations. Germans all the way

This is the only answer, asking anything history related on Sup Forums will end in "MUH CUNTRY" shitflinging

Might as well ask on tumblr

WE

WUZ

SCIENTISTS

>what was more advanced, ooga or booga?

>don't hit on my silly romans ;)

>/his/ is the new tumblr
Nah, that's Sup Forums. His is to ideologically diverse

some iberian tribes supposedly wore robes similarly to the romans and had stone walls and relatively advanced weaponry.

also most people don't know this but the romans often had penis sculptures all around the house because they thought it would improve fertility. even some doors had genitalia-shaped latch
most of these were mutilated by the christians on medieval times

Tbh they only talk about Africa

Hermen, Mercury figures with a big dick you rubbed for luck.

Have you ever been there?

Which of them?

/his/
Well and Sup Forums too but you get what im saying

Definitely the Celts. The German were a bunch of spear chucking savages that did nothing but fight everyone and everything, they were essentially orcs.

Can't really agree about /his/, don't see Africa threads that often around there.

Celtic, if Caesar is to be believed.

Celts,significantly so.

Celtic were richer, but i don't know about technology