Turkey Coup

What will happen to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36838347
aboutcroatia.net/news/world/turkey-revokes-licenses-24-radio-and-television-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Erdogan enough of a dictator to enact retroactive death penalty?

these men are heroes.
long live hocaefendi

A fitting punishment

I feel sorry for these guys. Thrown in front of a bus just so Erdogan can expand his power.

They deserve everything they get.

this

enjoy the new Ottoman Empire

>we want capital punishment!
>>Turkey is a democracy. You will have it.
>we want sharia law!
>>Turkey is a democracy. You will have it.
>behead the infidels!
>>Turkey is a democracy. You will have it

Only positive thing out of this is that Turkey will never get into EU now.

go to prison for life or put to death in the name of the sultan erdogan.

That's a nice flag you've got on your shoulders

stop supporting civil war you fag

eu is going down the drain anyway

yes, moreover exactly with this attitude sven

ERDOGAN'D

countries like yours ruining eu

The tank has like a 2 foot clearance, he probably got a concussion and nothing more

Why would you stand in front of a tank approaching you?

No
Politicians without connection to reality ruining EU.

He was trying to be cool like the Tiananmen square guy.

Does anyone seriously think Turkey would ever get into the EU?

Poland, Hungary and the other ex-soviet shitholes would have veto'd any attempt.

aka being a retard

He probably won't, because destroying all chance of joining EU would be too stupid.

as if he cares anymore

Didn't the EU say there was no chance of turkey joining the EU within the next 100 years right before this "coup" happened?

There are other videos of people getting torn into two pieces by it though

doesnt the coup automatically disqualify it because one of the requirements is no recent civil wars or something?

>not knowing that if you lie completely flat on the ground the weight of the tank is distributed equally across your body and you won't be harmed

we had to try it in conscription, it works

He probably didn't at first, but if Gülen comes to Turkey I don't think he'll turn his back to west like that.

I haven't heard of it.That's what the general populations opinion for sure but that will change over time, unless we fuck up big again..

its shit but at the same time erdogans called the civilians up like "go ouside fight with traitors" its fucking shitter

You don't think replacing 2,700 judges overnight is fucking up big?

Beheaded like infidels they are.

Erdogan is installing an Islamic Stalinism right as we speak.

The civilians were protecting their democracy.

The army does not have the right to overthrow the democratically elected government.

You are right but we are still in the process of "cleaning up this mess", so if you put it like that than it just becomes next event in the chain.

Erdogan will imprison and kill the best people in Turkey.

>Gülenists
>"""""""""""Best people""""""""""""

>the coup participants are Gulenists
Well memed, Erdogan shill.

Actually turkeys military has the constitutional right to coup under certain situations.

Its one of the things the EU criticized turkey about

i never said that one of the purposes of this coup was purging gülenists from everywhere i hate them both equally though

>2016
>muh boogeyman

I mean, in their defence

You probably shouldn't be standing in the way of an armored vehicle as it drives down a highway

Or i should say had. It was partially weakened as part of turkey trying to restructure itself to get accepted in the EU.

Effectivly the military always maintained secular order, and EU influence changed this.

Fucking germans :^) Well theres one middle eastern secular government that WE didnt destabilize. This ones all on you europe!

tank guy probably didnt see them. Tank drivers have a fairly restrictive view, just staying on the road is about as much as you can expect from a tank.

>More than 15,000 education staff in Turkey have been suspended after last week's failed coup, as a purge of state officials widens still further.
>More than 1,500 university deans have also been ordered to resign and the licences of 21,000 teachers working at private institutions revoked.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36838347

>Turkey's broadcasting authority has revoked the licenses of 24 radio and television stations, accusing them of ties to the Gulenist movement
>This follows the blocking of about 20 online news portals in recent days. Among the banned daily websites and news portals are Rotahaber, Gazeteport, Karşı daily, ABC daily and Medyascope.

aboutcroatia.net/news/world/turkey-revokes-licenses-24-radio-and-television-
stations-29740

Man, he isn't fucking around

Should they stop standing in the way of helicopter machine guns as well?

Interesting, didn't know that. It's not right though.

>we want capital punishment!

it's the only thing they said underage. b tw there is literally nothing wrong with hanging terrorists :^)

>2700 Judges
>The deans of every university
>21000 teachers
>8000 police officers
>A fuckload of military officers
>The licenses of 24 tv and radio stations
Stalin would be proud

at least 90% of them are gulenists. and the remaining 10% will come back once they prove they are not gulenist. so nothing of value was lost.

Thats juuuuuust what we need. More muslim fucking shits.

Nobody had a problem with Iraq's hanging Sadam Hussein...suddenly when it's time to hang traitors in Turkey everyone complains.

>Erdogan has continously used his power to remove dissidents
>this """"coup"""" happens, then:

>>More than 15,000 education staff in Turkey have been suspended after last week's failed coup, as a purge of state officials widens still further.
>>More than 1,500 university deans have also been ordered to resign and the licences of 21,000 teachers working at private institutions revoked.
>>Turkey's broadcasting authority has revoked the licenses of 24 radio and television stations, accusing them of ties to the Gulenist movement
>>This follows the blocking of about 20 online news portals in recent days. Among the banned daily websites and news portals are Rotahaber, Gazeteport, Karşı daily, ABC daily and Medyascope.

ooops

>Rally around Erdogan to protect Democracy
>Erdogan uses the coup to destroy democracy

GG Turks

They should have used the coup chaos to stage their own coups.

Stalin removed all "counterrevolutionairies" and Erdogan removes all "gulenists". Both are shitty useless labels that say nothing and can't be proven in most cases but allow easy disposal of anyone you don't like for some reason.

Iraq didn't want to be in the EU though

>gülenists give erdoğan power
>erdoğan eliminates them for power
>they suddenly become anti gov
>suddenly good people
gülenists are the same shit as akp

I hope they will be executed:
>thousands of roaches killed
>Turkey will never join EU
>Turkey would probably be kicked from NATO

no they are real. think is westerners can't comprehend complex turkish politics. i studies in one of gulen's schools for 8 years. i know how strong he is.
çomars are right. they were bombing our parliement 2 days ago. we need death penalty for those parasites.

They will kill anzu and let others go :DDD

well played, ergonomics, well played.

While I agree that those who staged the coup deserve the death penalty, removing all those teachers etc that may or may not have gulenist ideology in their heads goes too far. These people have not done anything illegal.

nah. its not a mater that civilians should or have to deal with. why the fuck weak amateurs have to go to a war zone without weapons and equipment.
the govt had to stop them from going outside and defend citizens any time any way in full force, in actuality. or under martial law.

this is one of the reasons is that that "democracy" sounds like a farce to me. erdogan intentionally made them lose control to go ahead with something intentional.

they did actually. they do believe gulen is Mahdi. and they take orders from him. soldiers orchastrate coup, cops arrest anti-gulenists, judges condone gulenists crimes, teachers brainwash youth and make them zombies.
ofc only generals will be hanged.

gulen has a fucking religious cult with mindboggling organization unlike the "counterrevolutionaries"

Anzu was a real mastermind behind this coup

Why? Erdogan is a dictator waiting to happen, dude.

so three good things

If any of those people would have done something that is illegal they would have found themselves in front of a court long ago (especially judges and such). But apparently they have not. Now Erdogan is just removing anyone who is not an AKP member or does not share his ideology to make sure the state is completely under the control of his party.

He also fired 2700 judges including 4 from the higher court. Calls for "protection of the Turkey" by all means.

Turks can't contain their barbarism even against other Turks

>live with gulenists for 2 years
>see literal brainwashing taking place in front of my eyes
>have weird older guys make moves """subtly""" on me while I was a minor, see this happening to friends as well
>literally forced to pray
>most people can't leave because they are dependent on them in one way or another
>I can now sleep at ease because an austrian on a laotian wall painting collective told me they were fine

thanks laddie

How the fuck did Gulen achieve this level of obsession and power?

Yes Sven, you got it.

They teamed up with Erdowan. They were buddies and allies for ages. Then Erdowan made his move to get rid of them once he didn't need them anymore. This is his final push where he can get rid of the rest.

If history taught us anything it is if you get people to believe your will is [enter deity here]'s will (or you interpret his will "correctly" in gulen and the gang's case) you can get them to do pretty crazy stuff.