Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myyNCCCbByI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i fixed your image, hue-friend

>gray eyes
whut

Most Germans and Russians I've encountered have had dark eyes, so based on my experieces, the map isn't 100% accurate.

>MOORTUGAL

"""""""Germans"""""""

Like Pooty Poot

Grills say I have grey eyes

I'm not talking about those... things. Actual Germans.

Of 20 people who were studying with me in uni only me and some other girl had brown eyes.

According to Americans, things like this go under light-colored so that's probably why.

i would agree actually, its more green than brown

B

Americans are gay Ass Niggers, even Stockholm, Sweden and Berlin are whiter than their whitest towns.

I have this eye color.

t. mohammad ibn al stockholmi

wow literally my eye color except with more brown

80% of Russians I see here have dark hair and dark eyes. Also ball-shaped heads and Jew-tier noses for some reason. The remaining 20% have lighter hair and eyes but many still have a hooked nose. No idea why that is.

I guess the problem is that they only categorize light and dark eyes and not light, medium, dark, darker, darkest, black hole, Sweden, etc.

Yeah I don't particularly mind either, it's very distinct from actual brown, but most here would still call it "brown".
aight Hans.
Not unheard of for a nordic person to have a color like that Tbh

>it's very distinct from actual brown, but most here would still call it "brown"

It's hazel.

We don't have an actual word for it, I guess "green-brown" but most would still just say "brown", largely because ACTUAL brown eyes are basically non-existent here.

The thing with Germany and Russia is that they are quite big.
Southern Germans are more darker than northern ones, and the same thing for Russians.
Russians living in northern Russia are actually just russified Finno-Ugrics.

12% of Norwegians have dark eyes. There must be some people with light brown at least. And I remember that Norwegian guy who got raped by a Somalian having brown eyes and brown hair.

He was just a Sami sub human ok?

this proves that belo""""russians"""" are russified Lithuanians

also baltic masterrace checking in

Green eyes aren't light-colored in your book?

>russified Finno-Ugrics
You do realize that blonde hair and blue eyes have originated from the Black sea,some 8000-6000 years ago?If anything,the Slavic colonizers were the ones who've brought that trait to the Finno-Ugrics,not vice versa.

It's the eye colour of alpha males like myself.

teach me some latvian phrases, O noble balt

give me english ones and ill translate them for you

how to say "nice trips"?

labi skaitļi for good numbers
labi trīskāršie for a rough translation on good trips
now you can sneak dubcheck

anything else :^)

>more than 50% of the population have light hair and eyes
>i have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes

The hair is fine since brown hair looks better on a man, but I really want a blue eye + brown hair combo.

whats stopping you? brown eyes are fine on men too though, blue are just feminine

True, true.

>whats stopping you?
The fact that I can't scoop out my eyes and replace them with blue ones.

>implying you can't

You just need money m8. There is a chance of you going blind though: youtube.com/watch?v=myyNCCCbByI

You kind of can though, under every brown or green eye there is blue one.

Or just get lenses

what's the point?

>You kind of can though, under every brown or green eye there is blue one.
Thanks, this made me feel better.

Hazel varies with the amount of green/brown, with the green often showing up more when it's being lit.

Favelado animeiro.

>tfw only about 10% red hair on the British isles

Need more.

That is irrelevant, 8000-6000 years ago neither Uralic nor Indo-European people existed

By any chance are you Aragorn,son of Arathorn the last living heir of Isildur and true king of Gondor and Arnor?

>butthurt moor shitskin
>tfw I have blue eyes from my northern Italian ancestors

Stay mad, moor.

It is relevant,because the ones who've spread these traits were the early Indo-European people,mainly the ones of the R1 branch.

Why does this pic trigger you ? They are perfectly integrating.

I come from a Lebanese family and a lot of them had/have green eyes

Just fuck my genetics up

WTF, I love Belorussia now.

No really. The moor meme must be true for Portugal. How do you explain the country having darker eyes than Spain despite sharing the same geographic location?

There is truth to this image after all.

THis map is shit i went to germany and i think there is 30% of blue eyes in both, France is 25% max, and Italy and Spain are like Portugal.

>i went to germany
germany and britain.

Goat eyes hnnnnng

Britain is around 45-50% blue eyes on average.

>I met a bunch of immigrants like me

Ok Jacques Okonkwo.

>tfw green eye master race