I see Islam as better choice for the white ethnicities of Europe

I see Islam as better choice for the white ethnicities of Europe.
It puts women in their place, punishes homosexuality, pre-marital sex, and the destruction of communists.
If white men throughout Europe converted to Islam and told their women to obey, and get away with because "muh Islamophobia", Europe will stay Europe.
Non-European Muslims would have to go back, because it has been calculated more people can be helped with the same amount of money if they stay in their country.
>inb4 Sup Forums belongs in Sup Forums

>I see Islam as better choice for the white ethnicities of Europe.
Do you want us to burn in hell?
There are two choices; being a Christian or being wrong.

I'm an atheist, but ideas and religions come and go, while a race can never be recovered.

No, you are a retard.

>I see Islam as better choice for the white ethnicities of Europe.

Hitler said the same thing

Weak bait. But you are right, Islam is as far-right as Sup Forums is.

>Non-European Muslims would have to go back, because it has been calculated more people can be helped with the same amount of money if they stay in their country.

Wrong. Immigrants are a net positive to the economy here, in both private and public sectors of the economy (their taxes largely pays for their welfare.)

>be muslim in Scotland
>mosque used to be just Pakistanis and Nigerians
>now there are more and more white ginger dudes with massive beards who know more about Islam than anybody else there

I don't know what it is about white converts, but they are all ginger. But fuck off with that anti-communist bullshit. Capitalism needs to crumble, if anything.

Imperialism is necessary always multiculturalist, it changes absolutely nothing, other than maybe the fact that mass european conversion would lead to us ruining Islam like we did Christianity.
Also this

>Non-European Muslims would have to go back, because it has been calculated more people can be helped with the same amount of money if they stay in their country.
No. Islam comes with arab ethnic-nationalism. Always.

And anyways if we got rid of brown people what the hell would be the point of being muslim then ?

these as well. brown people are here for good so get used to it. :^)

>Islam comes with arab ethnic-nationalism. Always.

I don't think our Algies actually know/care about the Oumma. They are less about Islam for Scriptures and more about a rebellion.

In a way, they are like the Blousons Noirs, except more violent.

>those feeeeemale bitches don't give me my deserving sex so if we convert to islam they won't be able to reject me again

and it makes you inferior to arabs, you dam fedora-wearing, katana-wielding, pillow-hugging neckbeard cunt

>being a christian
>in 2016
do you think you are in the middle age?

>far-right

>Against nationalism
>Pro race mixing
>Don't recognize race
>Against borders
>Tranform any country who practice it into a shithole
>Transform any people who practice it into an ugly brown manlet

No thanks

I agree, they all should be under sharia law

>and the destruction of communists
say that to Gaddafi and the Green Book
blacks will rule the world
just a reminder
fuck you
hail comrade mark, but not in an infidel way ok

>Against nationalism
The Oumma or the Caliphate is ethno-nationalism

>Pro race mixing
Not really.

>Don't recognize race
A meme spread by revisionists. Race divisions in the Ottoman empire were very real.

>Against borders
Technically they are in favour of ever expending borders.

Same thing with ethno-nationalism.

>Transform any people who practice it into an ugly brown manlet
Not really, Serbs are very tall among other things, and were forced into Islam for quite a few time

fuck off. are you Muslim? I'm Muslim and I'm a staunch race mixing lefty thank you very much.

>The Oumma or the Caliphate is ethno-nationalism*
Arabic ethno-nationalism, therefore not european

>Not really.
You're in denial.

>A meme spread by revisionists. Race divisions in the Ottoman empire were very real.
Because turks at that time were false muslims and proud of their non islamic heritage.

>Technically they are in favour of ever expending borders.
Nope they don't recognize anything except the Umma, and the caliphate who govern it.

>Same thing with ethno-nationalism.
Israel seems doing fine

>Not really, Serbs are very tall among other things, and were forced into Islam for quite a few time

They're christians not muslims.

I am laïc far left. Religion is private. I don't care about race (it literally doesn't exist), race-mixing is a personal matter and experience shows it's actually a very small fraction of the population, always at the disadvantage of the minority ethnicity.

I do have a tiny bit of ethno-patriotism (I couldn't imagine France without ethnic Frenchmen), but that's something I keep to myself and I don't make a fuss about

What if I think that women should have the freedom to be individuals?

>Same thing with ethno-nationalism.

Not South Korea or Japan.

>I am laïc FAR LEFT. Religion is private.
I.e. i'm a traitor and a dhimmi who want to ban christianity while promoting islam.
>I do have a tiny bit of ethno-patriotism
How surprising!

Go fuck yourself

Muh Führer is that you?

Their minds are too primitive.
The chess champion said women can't compete because they aren't logically wired.

>not european
A detail. Far-right extremism doesn't need such silly labels to be defined.

>You're in denial.
Not really, again. I don't think a Muslim marrying a white (non-religious) woman would please ISIS. And anyway, race-mixing is always less than 5% of marriages, even in very diverse areas.

>Because turks at that time were false muslims and proud of their non islamic heritage.
No true Scotsman. And again, hate against Copts, Yézidis, Jews, and generally the West speaks volume.
They don't ignore race the way the French Republic does.

>Nope they don't recognize anything except the Umma, and the caliphate who govern it.
The theory. Even Umayyad had diplomatic relations.

>They're christians not muslims.
Bosnians, then. They're white.

Pic didn't register

What's actually wrong with homosexuality?
>guy fucks another guy
>two less guys you have to compete with for women
>woman fucks another woman
>they both are bitches and look like bulldogs so who gives a shit
I don't understand

>I.e. i'm a traitor and a dhimmi who want to ban christianity while promoting islam.

I cringe when I see a hijab in the street, my parents make comments on their Muslims students and tend to criticise heavily their religiosity, NEVER their race, my uncle is a benevolent for volunteer for Restos du Coeur and repetely turns down halal donations because it's against the law (and his personal beliefs), say "give it to a Muslim association instead, like (insert association here)", and my grand-mother usually go to Church.

This branch of my family is very far-left and has almost voted Communist.

> tend to criticise heavily their religiosity, NEVER their race

I forgot to say, in private/family dinners, of course.

Sup Forums belongs in Sup Forums

>If white men throughout Europe converted to Islam and told their women to obey, and get away with because "muh Islamophobia",
Muh Islamophobia SJWs treat Muslims like a race and white people who convert to Islam would be treated like white men who support feminism, like evil white males who will be forever burdened by the sins of their supermacist past. It would not work. They would probably by accused of cultural appropriation by retarded SJWs despite Islam being a proselytising religion (SJWs are dumb like that).

Also, Sup Forums belongs on Sup Forums and Islam is anti-European shit

>It puts women in their place, punishes homosexuality, pre-marital sex, and the destruction of communists.
it's very ironic how religion is used to bring absolute purity on everyone. Humans are imperfectly evolved and every single one of us have our vices, it's an absurdity that we are said to be born sick and made to be well.

Besides, I don't know why you picked Islam when pretty much any monotheist religion espouses what you find unsaintly. Unless you wish to pull with the crowd.
Totalitarians are all alike.

But I know of many women who outclass me in Programming and Math at my university.
Whether they are more or less logically wired as a whole means nothing so long as there are some who will dominate at it.

>It puts women in their place, punishes homosexuality, pre-marital sex, and the destruction of communists.

>what is Catholicism
papolatry and cuckholdry need not apply

Whites will turn Islam into another degenerate shit.

> any religion
> right

>Race divisions in the Ottoman empire were very real.
That's why they let Slavs, Albanians and Greeks be second men in charge right after the Sultan. The Ottoman Empire had people divided by religion, it's why Balkanian ethnic awareness dropped so low during Ottoman rule.

>it's an absurdity that we are said to be born sick and made to be well
Why would that be absurd?

> second men in charge

It's basically a gift to appease. They didn't really ignored race the way, say, French Republic did since about 1789.

>chess champion
Men who dedicated their life to playing a board game with little figurines are hardly a source of scientific authority.