What is the tattoo culture like in your country?

What is the tattoo culture like in your country?

Tagtoos are cultural appropriation, go check your privilege shitlord
Triggered

most cunts with tattoos have either the southern cross, carp sleeves, or a mishmash of hipster tattoos

I have a few tattoos, they're pretty neat.

Is your head flat at the back?

>I have a few tattoos, they're pretty neat.
I bet they're shit.

It's mostly trashy people who get them here.

fucking degenerate

This wew.

t. drug dealing he-she with arse implants

I never met intelligent person with a tattoo. All of them were stupid or insane

most people have shitty tattoos. rare to find someone who spent a good amount to get it done well. tattooed chicks are real easy too

also sauce on that chick?

Alpha males MUST have one
Sleeve tattoos gets all the women

t. twink

People here mostly only have generic tatoos like star on shoulder for women and chinese dragon yakuza-like style on arm for men

tattoos are the embodiment of what you think you look like what you actually look like pictures

What a load of dog shit.

go on then, post your crappy tattoo

People get tattoos and what they get is all over the map. There's the hipsters that go completely overboard and get all offended because someone doesn't like their full sleeve or neck tattoos in a professional environment.
Most people don't give a shit.

I don't have one.

Niggers, Spics, and white trash/rednecks are pretty much the only people who get them here

You forgot hipsters and bikers.

Traditional pieces own

I have a few

The best part about tattoos is that even though it affects them in no way at all they really, really trigger nerds

She likes the big red.

I'm thinking hipsters can be thrown in with white trash at this point. White bikers are generally white trash as well.

>tattoo
>culture

Unless you are some kind of tribal savage, criminal etc. tattoos and culture are incompatible.

kangs

Why a roman style clumped together with a barbaric weapon like the axe?

NERDS ARE GONNA FREEEAAAKKK

Popular with the Shias I think, it's legal for them to have tats

Degenerate culture, only rednecks and gypsies take that

>that tattoo
Looks like the garbage tattoos cholos get while in prison.

>wow, i'm totally btfo. I'm calling the doctor and getting them removed straight away

if you don't like tattoos then don't get one, there's no need to be autistic about it.

like it man really cool artist did a good job

have a few in my arms. people with tattoo here are pretty degenerate, tho. I can put myself on that, I'm lurking here on Sup Forums calling about tattoo culture with others faggots that are autistic enough to discuss it in a board calling other people degenerate.

At least I'm familiar to that degenerate culture.

If you don't like it, pls don't masturbate to Suicide Girls

Where did this "hurr tattoos are degenerate" meme come from?

Shit is pretty subjective. Some tattoos are stupid and degenerate, but others are quite nice and humble. It's just like any other form of art.

A normie thing. Pretty common. Disgusting and vapid imo desu

Silly and trashy.

Every white girl in my uni has one.

Pretty much 50%+ of people born from 1985-95 has one.

University of Phoenix or DeVry?

It's become quite popular here lately, though only small tattos, mainly in the back part of girls necks

I don't see a reason for one to fuck up its own skin like that, mainly pretty girls

IMO tattoos should either be avoided or heavily embraced.

People without tattoos are fine. People with a shitload of tattoos and big tattoos are also fine.

People with 1 to 3 shitty little tattoos you can't even see properly are doing it wrong.

appriated from who?

appropiated*