1. Your Country

1. Your Country
2. Should Crimea be part of Ukraine or Russia?

>England
>Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

bbg.gov/wp-content/media/2014/06/Ukraine-slide-deck.pdf
psv4.vk.me/c423029/u72595/docs/ae49000ed3f9/gfk_report_freecrimea.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who care ?

1. Your country
2. Do you have terrorist attacks daily

>France
>Yes

yes ukraine

Russia. It always belonged to Russia. Khrushchev gave it to Ukraine in a symbolic way, Khrushchev himself thought the Soviet Union was never going to collapsed so it didn't made a difference.

1. Japan
2. It should be Ukrainian, but it's a load off Ukraine's mind and good riddance.

M O R P H I N E
O
R
P
H
I
N
E

flag

Crimea should be part of Turkey like a old times, Turks will live with Turks.

i could not care less

Ukraine.

Russia legally gave it to Ukraine. So it's rightfully Ukrainian clay. Fuck off Putinbots.

>look at the flag you fucking mog
>literally does not matter at all

Both Crimea and Ukraine should but I'm afraid Putin ruinned it.

You can take your brothers any moment.

poland

Russia because a majority of Crimeans appearently want that.

Crimea should be american

The Republic of Texas
Crimea is rightful Ukranian territory

>Russia
Hruschev*

> British
> Ukrainian Clay

Even if the majority of Crimeans want that, it isn't necessarily right.
Because the Russians took Crimea over, like the Northern Territories. They are invaders like Muslims and thieves like the Vietnamese.
What you're saying is the same as the Muslims who want all or part of the territories of your country.

Cлaвa Укpaїнi! Гepoям cлaвa!

Lolno

If the Netherlands had previously been part of a Muslim nation as tecentky as 1993, predominantly spoke Arabic, and voted to become part of a Muslim nation, then your example would make sense.

It's very simple. Ask the Crimeans. If they want to be Russian then let them be. If they want Ukraine, let them be Ukranian.

A leaf
Russia

In fact I think Russia should forcefully annex all of Ukraine.

It should be Russian because that's what the people of Crimea voted for overwhelmingly

>Ukrainian soldier walks into my office
>Says Ukraine is under civil unrest
>Wants me to give him a lethal dose of Pentobarbital
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead

Ukraine is a made-up country

>If they want to be Russian then let them be.
That's sophistry. It's obvious for them to be Russian because they are the people who were sent there by Russia.

>Ukraine
No
Such
Thing

Ukraine is a meme that went out of control.
Just like anything east of Berlin that isnt Russia.

>^
>I barely know what Crimea is.

This

Flag
Italy

Ukraine

Russia is a paper bear, it should mind its internal problems instead of bullying neighbors.

Crimea *is* part of Russia, no matter how much we all keep boot-licking USA in their cold wars with Russia at the moment.
It's Russia according to any decent standard the "international community" may adopt. Historically, culturally, administratively; de facto and de iure.

Well ty lol
But I'd be content enough with Istria

USA
The Crimean people should be free to choose their destiny, and they did. They chose Russia.

>They chose Russia.

lmao do you even know the options they had on that "referendum" ballot?

There was no "remain part of Ukraine" option, buddy.

It changes nothing

>do you even know the options they had
Do you?
Even western pools were conducted, they all choose Russia. Almost all of them are Russian to begin with. The place is literally Russia. Russia has always treated that land as its own (as it was in the former URSS).
>bbg.gov/wp-content/media/2014/06/Ukraine-slide-deck.pdf
>psv4.vk.me/c423029/u72595/docs/ae49000ed3f9/gfk_report_freecrimea.pdf

Mongolia seems like a super badass place and the posters are all really cool, but honest question

Why did only Tuva get annexed into the CCCP and not Mongolia also? I really, really don't see the point in that
Was it just so they could have an Asian nation support them politicslly?

The 2 options were

>Join Russia
or
>Become independent

But even still, it wasn't a legitimate referendum as it was instituted by a foreign force while the region was under foreign control. So it literally doesn't fucking matter it was still illegal either way.

You're starting to sound a LOT like a Moldovan there, mister canada

Buffer state between china

If you guys would've been annexed into one of them, do you think it would've been at all possible for this to turn into a full scale war?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

>foreign force
oh, cut that bullshit. They all are Russian and they want to join Russia. According to international law every population shall determine how to govern themselves and/or if they want to create a State (or to join one). The lack of "nyet" doesn't mean shit, the peninsula was already annexed and Russia asked if they wanted to be Russia OR to be independent and then choose to become Russia, Ukraine or fucking Luxembourg.
Plus, they all really want to be Russian and they are Russian.
>replying to a fucking leaf
my last time I swear

Possibly
If it did, the russians would win easily. But would weaken their position against the West.

t. khkhl diaspora

>and Ukraine should but I'm afraid Putin ruinned it.

Meh, as long Ukraine stays a failed state with more poverty than Nigeria, it's all good. Russia will always shine.

Thank you dude, makes sense

1. Poland
2. Russia

People are safe now. Ukrainians would genocide them.

It's not good.

Crimea should be a part of some Turkic Khanate
If the bydlos to the east of us were from a different group at least we wouldnt be associated with them

Crimea as whole Ukraine should be just our zone of influence, that's all.

1. freedoms

2. ukraine
not because i hate russia, but because i love ukrainians and they do not deserve to be treated like serfs to the russian empire
that and russia can fuck outta here with that "sea access" shit

>ukraine
>not because I hate russian but because fuck russians
freedomtard logic

>russia can fuck outta here with that "sea access" shit
Nice memed. Russia literally have never said she rejoined Crimea for sea access. All arguments were "people of Crimea are Russians and they chosed to be in Russia"

greece
greece

2. Neither, you have no idea how fucking retarded are the people who inhabit it. They need to be taught a lesson of how to live on their own without being poured on with money from the capital.

t. lived in different part of Crimea for more than half of a year in total