What's the difference between Latinos and Arabs other than Islam?

What's the difference between Latinos and Arabs other than Islam?

Lots of Latinos are assumed to be Arabs in western countries

Also, the average sudaca is 1/4 Arab

We dance better, look sexier, have better food, better alcohol, better music, and better beaches. We also tend to be proud of our European heritage, and are much more chill.
Also we tend to keep the worst of our violence to ourselves, instead of exporting it.

Were not autistic

Hey, speak for yourself!

>look sexier
I agree with everything except this. spics tend to look subhuman (arabs too but at least their subhumans look less subhuman than the average spic)

Do your friends go out and kill 200 people because they like dogs and drink beer

Whats the ''avarage spic'' ahmed

We are superior in every sense.

dont like dogs and dont drink beer*

Why I said "Sexier" instead of "Better". Latinas can shake it way better than muslims. Its a cultural thing, we like tits and asses, and we show them.

they are equally ugly but spics are nice and kind while arabs are agressive and warlike by blood

>We dance better
Yeah
>look sexier
Subjective, we're both fat shitskins
>have better food
Subjective
>better alcohol
We have alcohol, period
>better music
According to whom
>better beaches
Very likely, don't know any sandnigger beaches though
>European heritage
We're all niggers no matter how hard we try to hide it
>are much more chill
Usually

You're a bit delusional though

Ahmed thinks of EL PERUANO, which is the crown of sub humanity, just like Afghans, Currys or Pakis. But the avergae spic looks whiter than an Arab sub human.

oh ok yes, latina women look better than arab woman, though in my opinion arab men look better than spics

Guatemala please let real countries speak

You certainly don't look sexier and don't have better food. Same for music.

I mean, you agreed to like half of them, and left the other half "subjective"...Would you say you mostly agree?
Sure, I will accept that

can you both agree that you're both subhuman?

I have more negative experiences with spics so I'll give you that at least. Though outside my anecdotal experience, arabs and muslims alike are a plague on humanity and the human conscience.

That's the thing, remove islam from arabs etc. and you'll get somewhat decent people.

Spics will be spics (subhuman) no matter what you do to them.

Agree with everything except food, which is quite frankly not even a contest, and music. The only Arab music I know are dank nasheeds which are not great but Latin music is legitimately the worst in the world except for Kpop

> What's the difference between Latinos and Arabs other than Islam?
they have more money and more """"moral fiber"""""
we aren't afraid to sin

only a few, levantine immigration wasn't that big

Very simple, Arabs full caucasoid.
Latinos Europe-Amerindian mixed, so have mongoloid feautures too, Arabs havent.
latinos=asiatic arab

No. He will still be an ugly brown piece of shit, Ahmed.

I mean...I say sexier because we can dance in public and show some ankle once in a while. I doubt we have any country as prudish as most of the middle east. And music? Samba, Tango, Bossanova, Cumbia, and more? What does the ME have that compares?

tell your greek cousin in germany to calm down

>full caucasoid
>"WE WUZ MONGOL CONQUERORS AN SHIT"
make up your mind already?

tell em mehmet

Whats spic food for you

Turks...not....Mongoloid...Hnnnnnnnggg

Its not all reggeaton you know, there is a whole bunch of good stuff. Latin Jazz and Tango and all that.

sure, I agree with that, but for example, christian lebanese do better than muslim lebanese wherever they go, secular iranians do better than the muslim iranians, indians do much better than pakis/bangladeshis etc.

spics however, will always be subhuman, the only ones that aren't are argies, chileans and uruguayans along with some cubans

I'm willing to bet you're a beaner

Fuck off. Greeks and Turks are shitskins too, but Arabs are human trash.

Oh fuck I forgot about Mexican food

Well then it's pretty close

Still think that Middle-Eastern food is a bit better, but Mexican food is really great.

I mean...what is more likely? Muslims en masse becoming secular, or Latinos learning a few more manners?

I literally don't care if they stay in their shithole and just die. But we don't have spics. Just disgusting Turks, Ar*bs, Afghans, Pakis and other garbage en masse

I agree with you, mehmet

Uh all the christian lebanese came here we have 10 million of them
>Oh fuck I forgot about Mexican food
Whats spic food for you

mohammet calm down

The Palestinian girl is gorgeous!

we southern european + injun (and some black to varying degrees depending on the area), arabs are like...what tanned crackers or something?, i mean real arabs not pakis and shit

anyway we dont really share much other than being brown and some arab influenced words in spanish because of islamic occupation of the peninsula

and the beheadings

not that canadian but isn't there a disproportionate amount of of leb brazilians in high political positions?

you got SAND'D

Wtf, Our topic Arabs and Latinos.
Turkey Turks not Mongoloid. mingled with the natives thus already less to lust.

>lebanon
>sand

well meme's gurneet chang

the syrian one is so much sexier

alright al-abdul hollandi

>Lots of Latinos are assumed to be Arabs in western countries
maybe the brown ones, but some meds in Europe also share similar features with Middle East people

t. N'golo Mazambe

Palestinian has some african features i can see

because of this.
lot of mena people have european phenotype.

>Lots of Latinos are assumed to be Arabs in western countries

What? Maybe in Murica and your cunt

London is FULL of Spaniards and most of them look legit Arabs.I live in Camden and I hear more Spanish than English on a lot of parts and Its so easy to tell a Spaniard from a Spic on how the way they talk. They always go''ehhh'' on every sentence and their spanish are much faster.

I thought Spanish being a We wuz moor and shiet is only a meme but they literally look like Arabs but not greasy.

arabs are subhuman trash

latinos are just poor

Lebaneese diaspora are preetty much the Jews of Latinamerica, even more so than the actual Jews living here, my grandma in true slightly-racist grandma fashion told me to beware of arab people because they are greedy and shit, just look at Carlos Slim

AHAHA

look for abo names if you don't want to fail horribly when you try to meme about us, Ahmed

yup, and don't forget the moors in Portugal and Spain for 800 years

Both are pretty, but imo Palestinian girl is prettier
I think he meant to say that Lebanon has no deserts so the sand'd thing doesn't apply to them

ive been to Spain, for what ive seen southern spaniards do look arab, northern ones do not, how do you even tell them apart from spics (wich i assume you mean latinamericans), i thought there where very very very few of us over there

>they literally look like Arabs but not greasy.
Reconquista was worth it then

Those dark arabs like the iraquis literally look like poor non-african people here, the ''white'' people varies from those whiter lebanese and turks to germanic so fuck you mehmed

I was inplying that Argentinians are african-tier black

no need to be upset, Z'bamba Mawinge

>not noticing those big noses in arab countries
OUT

They are distant relatives of kikes afterall

Iraqis are considered dark Arabs?
Since when

your king loves our african-tier blacks, that's enough for me

>implying the average Argie dosent have a nose to rival any Goldsteinberg of Al-Abdulah

Isnt this fella an iraqi, he looks like every small city ''mixed'' boy from here, and thats pretty dark

argies are sicilians in denial i.e. fucking moors

he's not my king, i'm a republican

my newfriend, you sem to forget that "Arab"= all near-east moon djinn worshipper
especially when a leaf made the OP

that's italian heritage 2bh

it doesn't matter if you like the royal family or not, we enriched culturally your country, embrace it

the royal family is german, they have more russian blood than dutch blood and now we've gotten a congolese queen

they DO NOT represent me

DO

NOT

There is many but Most spics in London are from Colombia and Brazil only.And they always act/walk/dress so slutty.

EMBRACE IT
M
B
R
A
C
E

I
T

>Cubans

all memes aside the stereotype for Cuban people at least here in Mexico is of Jolly black people, actually is common for black people to be dubbed having a thick cuban accent here, specially in old timey racist cartoons like the crows in dumbo

i am from iraq/kirkuk and i am not so dark.

these people belong in a forest in equatorial africa

and yet they're rulling Holland.
and your next queen will be a snownigger-nigger hybrid
and better you start to like them

disgusting, where is the multiculturalism???
delet this, NOW!

>all three have brown eyes
>not even ONE (1) son

BRAVO ARGENTINA

>dutch monarchy house
>the pope
What's next?

>where is the multiculturalism

That picture clearly displays a white man and a black woman, with mixed race children. Might not be multicultural but it's multiracial.

He's Emirati, but he wouldn't be considered a dark Arab, obv not a white one either
Anyway most Iraqis have light olive skin tone, there are some brown ones in the south, and some white ones in the north, but generally they're not dark
Yemenis for instance are generally considered dark Arabs (even though some of them are light skinned)

>where is the multiculturalism???
wtf, how aren't you seeing the black woman and mulatto kids?, are you blind?

>tfw the qtest grill is the one to the left, similar to her mom, the other two are mongrels, like their dad

the world

He's Iraqi living in UAE

"Arabs" from Arabia always look ugly. Arabs from the levant and the Maghreb can be attractive.

that guy looks like that fat french actor

ARAB OR LATINO, TAKE YOUR PICK

I think the world doesn't include the Falklands islands then

Are you turkmen? I knew an Iraqi turkmen boy and he looked somewhat Eurasian, like he had greenish hazel eyes but his eyes were Asian shaped

Lel you're right, he's the Dutch Depardieu

They're all really ugly. Mixed race just doesn't work. They have a white skin from their father but clearly african features from their mum like dark eyes

haven't you heard about that brit candidate to PM who has an argie wife?

Ah okay, didn't know that, thanks

half spic-half autist, full faggot

>Dutch

Actually, by blood he's mostly German with a tiny bit of russian and some other stuff

Yes i am Iraqi Turkmen, generally we dont have asian features. sometimes.

Embrace your Depardieu looking overlord