3000 judges fired

>3000 judges fired
>15 000 state teachers fired
>21 000 private teachers fired
>1500 University deans fired

Is this what it looks like when a country commits suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Turkish-Army-Knew-About-Coup-5-Hours-Earlier-from-Intel-Agency-20160719-0035.html
4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/alexander-dugin-ties-with-turkey-will-be-better-than-before/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/19/turkey-sacks-15000-education-workers-in-purge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still not as bad as losing a war to flightless birds lad

no, based turkey is just returning to islam alhamdulillah

Europe ought to roll out a red carpet for such refugees

That's not as bad as being a canadian

Jesus Christ. This is genuinely very frightening to watch unfold

I dunno the soviet union was alright for 70 years

No not really at all

I need a name for ehen a goverment makes a coup agains itself.

Its fucking genius how they got the people on their side, with the coup as pretext they have white card on anything they want.

Holy fuck talk about a purge. Are those numbers real?

>firing teachers, university professors, etc.

why are they so stupid?

They're shooting themselves in the foot. Was planning to visit Istanbul before, now I'll stay away from this religious shithole.

good they don't need any kuffar coming to their country

So what happens next?

>arny and erdogan knew about the coup six hours before it happened

telesurtv.net/english/news/Turkish-Army-Knew-About-Coup-5-Hours-Earlier-from-Intel-Agency-20160719-0035.html

yep not suspicious at all. i'm loling that turkey is descending into a retarded islamist dictatorship.

Terrible banter. We should've never let niggers get internet

Turkey is trying to get as close to Eritrea level as possible. But Eritrea doesn't have a single university so the fucker won't succeed.

neo-ottoman khilafah inshallah

it's what happens when a fake coup occurs so someone can give themselves an excuse to go dictator mode

Another wave of asylum seeking shits.
This time shit will hit the fan tho.

one state dictatorship, and erdogan takes a public shit on mustafa ataturk's grave

it will be glorious, watching the turkish state fall apart and the only great turk to have ever lived roll in his grave.

Big question is, who is Turkey's next ally? China?

lol why don't they just shoot him

Because he would win. Really, he'd become a martyr.

>American-Canadian summit 2018.jpg

eh china hates turkey cuz muh uyghurs.

turkey was traditionally in the US bloc, but I think erdogan is shitting on that now so none.

Turkey will obviously become besties with Iran and Russia

>see those wrinkles
>look up Hillary's age
>she's 68
holy fuck

My point exactly. He cannot keep this up while remaining in NATO, and he's gone too far to turn back. His only viable options are Russia/Iran or China, but the former seems unlikely somehow due to the past... who knows though.

Same reason why they don't just shoot Obama.
They literally can't.

>His only viable options are Russia
he burned the bridge with Russia pretty badly over the pilot thing and islamic state relations that go against Assad.

he publicly apologized a while back for the murder of the pilot but I don't think the Russians are likely to play as nice for a long time

So what happens when Turkeys economy inevitably fails? Will they do the Russian method of blaming the west? The main reasons Erdogan is so popular is because the people think Turkeys economy growth is due to him

Clinton actually looks kind of charismatic in this dress.

If they give Sofia to Christians, they can get million points. Americans started the campaign in 2007, so it's just a matter of time. With no spendings one can win here but only if he's smart enough.

>Will they do the Russian method of blaming the west?
if we keep Turkey in NATO as things continue to go downhill and ignore all their problems we do share some blame honestly. Turkey has a history of barely being NATO though, they've killed Canadian soldiers via incompetence.

>Muslim-majority country reverting to a corrupt, backwards dictatorship with a thin veneer of religious moralism for the plebs

Colour me shocked

No, not really.

It's 2736 judges so no, wrong :(

Self-coup.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAV

hmmm?

Turks seem silent... not a single german flag ITT

>if you shoot your enemies they win
t. justin weedman trudeau

>when a literal cockroach replies to me

Do Russians feel satisfaction watching the downfall of Turkey?

>The Holy War will happen within our lifetime
Wow.

>turkish friend tells me lately she and her female friends/relatives get harassed for going in public unaccompanied
>has only happened in the last few years

what the fuck turkey. you guys are getting worse. are you optimistic or pessimistic about your country?

>Canadian soldiers

Maybe cluelless ones. This will allow Putin to create more draconian laws "to prevent such bad deeds here".

why, just let them go back to their delusions, its across a fucking ocean anyways

>T*rk soldiers

4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/alexander-dugin-ties-with-turkey-will-be-better-than-before/

nothing. seculars will fill gulenists positions. purge was necessary for gulenist cancer.

You're the clueless one. We already have the suicide by wife law in case of possible armed revolt.
>rokhlin

The refugees will cross oceans, i'm sure.
Canada seems like an accepting place.

those are not soldiers but terrorists. i wish police wasn't around so i could keep whipping those subhumans all day :^)

What exactly is wrong with the Gulen movement?

They will make more cool things after Putin forms new Duma.

t. muhammed

I unironically would not mind giving asylum to these deans and judges.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/19/turkey-sacks-15000-education-workers-in-purge

It has been reported here.

This has nothing to do with the coup whatsoever.
He is removing secularists to give turkeys children a proper education, where they can learn about Islam and their supreme leader.

>Erd*rgan
>secular

Pick one and then kill yourself.

>they've killed Canadian soldiers
And nothing of value was lost

it's called parallel state. they take orders from gulen which is against chain of command.

gulenist teachers brainwash children and make them zombies,
gulenist judges ignore gulenists' crimes,
gulenist cops arrest anti-gulenists,
gulenist soldiers (terrorists) orchastrate coup to overthrown elected government. they also killed civillians and bombed parliament.

@62333961

Someone who couldn't even take penguin island doesn't deserve a (You)

Turkey will survive like always. It's the west that's fucked

That just sounds like Islam

FUCK EU FUCK AMERICA

We genuinely picked the worst time in human history to be alive

it's sort of religion. gulenists see gulen as sacred man called mahdi.

>le erdogan is removing seculars meme
>i am clueless westerner and i can't into turkish politics

underages, out.

t.Erdoshill

>implying he is not removing seculars

Every country outside of Turkey has a strong dislike of Erdogan

Inside turkey 40% have a strong dislike for him

Who is the brainwashed one?

Western media can't lie to me.

Literally the same as Erdoganism, except with less Wahhabi influence and not as retarded.

Proofs?

I can't understand why the teachers are so targeted ?
Brainwash maybe ?

And our parents had to be born in the liberal, and ONE LOVE MAN, era. Fucking lucky and degenerate cunts

You have to go back

gulen literally wants sharia law

>chant "ne mutlu türküm diyene" (nationalist version)
>get shot
>chant "en büyük asker bizim asker" (secular version)
>get shot

you start chanting allahu ekber as battle cry if you are facing with heavily armed terrorists who started bombing your parliement who killed 160 civillians in a day with the weapons bought by your taxes to protect you to begin with.

>implying erdogan doesn't
fuck off mehmet

He's removing anyone who opposes him.

no such thing as erdoganism. gulenism exists since 40 years. seculars couldn't persecute his followers otherwise muslims won't vote for them.
however erdogan is muslim leader. he should kill off gulenists before he dies. it's our only chance to remove those parasites.

and erdogan is elected politician unlike shady gulen.

You just couldn't wait for the first German to show up :^)

Also our roaches either don't give a shit, or they are showing their support for Erdogan by marching through the streets of Vienna.

>Turks unironically think that islamism will lead then to glory and secularism must be stamped out

Kek, cant you see the destruction, discontent and everything else that is happening around you in muslim countries?

He was close with Erdogan until a few years ago

Was gulenism okay for 37 years and then suddenly bad?

From my understanding Gulen is a much more serious threat to secularism than Erdogan. Gulen is what gave Erdogan all this power, without Gulen there would be no Erdogan but when Gulen is gone and Erdogan is gone there will be no one else left

where did i say i support islamism? i am not even muslim. but i would definetly pick erdogan over gulen any day.
i said seculars can't beat gulenists otherwise they won't re-elected. only erdogan can.

Gulen is the reason for the rise in any islamism in Turkey over the last 40 years with the previous coup pretty much being the cause for Erdogan today.

Oh i fucked up, nvm

Holy fuck send them back

Gulen literally dindu nuffin. This attempted "coup" was an inside job and a power grab for Erdogan

t. emre uslu

stop shilling you cemaat nerd lmao

what will you do with your good boy points?

I don't think china thinks of turkey at all, it's the other way around

they will send all unemployed people to germany and austria like they did the past decades. germany will care for them gladly.