eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32010R0097
youtube.com/watch?v=nSy2hxs6iyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American pizza
>Chicago style

"no"

NY style is American pizza, Chicago is gay meme shit

so you have shit taste right

you might as well just order a bowl of tomato soup instead of chicago style. I'll fucking drown you in it kid

you might as well put ketchup on cardboard if you hate actual flavor you weak wimp

What the fuck is happening on the Australian pizza. They've chocolate and vanilla sauce in their crusts?

I should really stop browing Sup Forums in the morning
I spilled my coffee and almost vomited

Americans: please call it however you like, just not Pizza. "Chicago" no-strings-attached may be fitting enough (and in Italian it sounds like "I'm shitting on it")

NZ: Jesus fuck just end yourself you fucking barbarians

Think it's vegemite and cheese

>NZ
I meant 'straya

Australia is basically America so I wouldn't be surprised

Cheese and vegemite stuffed crust if I remember correctly.

But if I also remember correctly, it wasn't really popular either.

>pine apple on pizza
no thanks, i dont have a vagina between my legs

Chicago 'za isn't 'za it all it's a tomato soup.

Pizza Hut has stuffed crust in the US as well. At least there it's legitimate pizza as opposed to the Lunchables-tier pic in OP.

Bumpity wumpity

Where did this meme that pizza is from Italty start when everyone making them are turks or from the middle east?

D:

holy fucc this looks good

>explain yourself
It's literally called Hawaiian pizza and children eat it

Is their a law that says you have to put vegimite in everything you eat or something?

j-jesus... that actually looks really good. I'm hungry now.

You know how you have some people who are obsessed with natto or miso?
Same difference

>pineapple on pizza
>anything in the crust

>NY pizza
>good
might as well be plain or italian Dago

>stemless wine glasses

I believe those are referred to typically as "tumblers"

We literally trademarked pizza
>eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32010R0097
Btw that's a disgusting kebab in disguise with some shitty disguting t*rk sausage on it
Not a surprise that's so popular in your refugee camps
except that it's not pizza and it's not Hawaiian
>let's add more cheese
the American solution to everything amirite
finally

That Aussie pizza makes me think of childhood. Those carefree days when I ate lunchables and fun snacks with banana-chocolate filling that looked exactly like that.

It makes me want to cry, looking at that pizza. God I miss those days. A joy, innocence, and sense of wonder that I'll never have again.

That's just the American word for "glass".

marmite/vegemite and cheese stuffed pizza is a shit waste of money

you can barely taste it, they use fuck all m/vegemite

that explains this then

>beautiful, not in that otherwordly, catwalk way
>there are people who unironically think stick-thin breastless man-faced fashion models are "beautiful"

>Australia is America 50 years ago
wat

Also she looks like a lumpenprole slag desu.

Why are Italians so autistic about pizza it's bread with sauce and cheese on it no one fucking invented it.

Modern (as in: with tomato) pizza has been invented in Napoli around half of the XVIII century; before tomatoes were discovered on the american contentinent, its history (before the discovery of the Americas) is like one millennium old
There are some strict rules in the baking of a pizza and in the selection of the ingredients. You're free to bake some bread, put some "sauce" and some filthy cheese on it and call it "murrica fuck yeah" or whatever.
Note that the "Italian Pizza" doesn't exist. The "Pizza Napolitana" does exist. It's a speciality of a specific region, and its definitive consecration has been the tribute of the Pizza Margherita to the Savoia queen with the colours of our flag.

You have it the wrong way around. Italian flag originally got its colours from that pizza.

WHAT
Australia, please. No. The pizza margherita was offered to the queen in 1889. Italy already had the tricolore.
I seriously hope you're baiting.

>Literally knows the history of pizza and trivia about it
Just like I said autistic about bread sauce and cheese

youtube.com/watch?v=nSy2hxs6iyE

>"I seriously hope you're baiting."
>bites anyway

Feel free to create a new bread product with a twisted baking process, different ingredients, covered with shit-tier quality cheese and please call it "freedom bread" or whatever
don't forget to add any inane toppings you may keep in your refrigerator
why limit yourself! you may even fry it in melted cheese rather than hiding cheese in the fucking crust. It will be way tastier!
even better! Put some McDonald fries and some kebab on it, and don't forget to add curry and to spray it with some hot sausage!
you fucking sadistic tastebudsless yank
Don't cheat with my feelings, you upside down bastard
you can't image how much I'm arm-waving right now in your general direction

Chicago is style is good but c'mon it's more like a casserole

you're more like a casserole

jew york sauced cardboard is for women and faggots.

Youre country can trademark all it wants, but everyone else will continue to give zero fucks.

Your "New York" """Pizza""" is the closest thing to a real pizza it seems you can get without crossing the pond
No, you can't. You literally can't call it "Pizza Napolitana". And while the New York Pizza origins may still grant it the "pizza" denomination, the "deep dish" and "chicago" variants are just not pizza. You may call it pizza as much as I can start calling my water closet "Obama" - no fucks given but it won't make sense at all.

>MMXVI
>Not liking 'go 'za

wtf I hate spain now

Sorry Giuseppe but you're to white to claim cultural appropriation.

>I can start calling my water closet "Obama" - no fucks given but it won't make sense at all.
That makes perfect sense. W.C. is where things unwanted, brown and smelly (like Obama) go.

>tomato pie =/= pizza
>cardboard with ketchup =/= piza

You got to be shitting me.

>This is why Eagle Boys has gone into Administration

Do you put this much emotion in your post because you can't show us your arms moving around?

Best pizza:
Anchor Bar, Buffalo, New York

That pizza looks fat.

Very fitting desu

>american pizza

>Yank makes thread aiming to trigger Aussies
>Somehow yanks get triggered instead

everytiem.

kek

Lots of cheese and cured spicy meat

I was literally typing while moving arms like pic related
Eehhh
>You wanted a pizza? ahaha fuck it. Have a crostata made with cheese, bread, unidentified burned meat and cancer

I have eaten surprisingly good pizza in Switzerland, The Netherlands, Spain and of course in most regions in Italy. All these where Roman-style pizza.
Campania pizza (the original) is much different and it's definitely the best i've ever had.
Pizza is not rocket science i do it everytime at home. Have it your way and stop claiming to have the "best pizza"or the "original pizza" because the discussion is over before it begins.

We have some dank ass pizza here

This is the standard, rounded pizza with tuna, you'll find it everywhere

>too brown to be accepted into the cool white kids club
>too white to have access to anti racist priviledges non whites get

JUST

forgot pic

I've seen similar pizzas at my local t*rk take outs

mah jihadi nigga,
tuna & black olives is goat, it only lacks sliced onions

hello mehmed

Do you have square pizza ? Like a big rectangular pizza that is cut into squares and sold in fast food stands ? It was quite popular here

stop appropriating our culture truck man.

>square pizze
If its not round, it's a zapiekanka.

we call it squizza (square+pizza)

dude, tuna and olives do taste good

ah the famous squizza

Post "real" pizza please, educate us non pizza patricians about the true Napolitanian pizza
We have that here in street food places where the poor people hang out
Also
>A FUCKING @

Italian Pizza best Pizza.

Although I do indulge in the occasional Pizza Hut (New York?) pizza once in a while, because somedays you just feel like eating cheese.

meh, desu i like the square version better with fresh cut tomatoes and parsley, but it's harder to find them these days

Noice that i can actually share those feels, i liked them a lot desu

Don't you dare say all American pizza is deep dish, that shits gross.

Yikes.

I highly recommend it from a good place in Chicago.
Where/what brand have you tried it before?

gino's east

Nobody considers chicago-style pizza as pizza except people in Chicagoland (basically the Metro area of Chicago)

To everyone else its just a deeper deep dish or a tomato pie

Vegemite is a forced meme

It's a shit-tier flavouring that exists for no other reason than for foreigners and corporations to show how australian they are. "Our breakfast cereal has vegemite in it so aussie lmao" fuck off.

wew

Try checking out Exchequer the next time you come to Chicago. Can't recommend it enough.