This is the end of polish cp posters

This is the end of polish cp posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

wprost.pl/kraj/10015836/CBSP-rozpracowala-miedzynarodowa-siec-pedofilow-Opublikowano-ich-wizerunki.html
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pl&tl=en&u=https://www.wprost.pl/kraj/10015836/CBSP-rozpracowala-miedzynarodowa-siec-pedofilow-Opublikowano-ich-wizerunki.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finally

Link to full article
>wprost.pl/kraj/10015836/CBSP-rozpracowala-miedzynarodowa-siec-pedofilow-Opublikowano-ich-wizerunki.html
Their age range from 17 to 46

>Impliying we can read that disgusting language

how can you be sure it's him

How about translating for us?

Was he even Polish? There was a guy under a German flag on Sup Forums that does the same thing. They could all be proxies

Use google

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pl&tl=en&u=https://www.wprost.pl/kraj/10015836/CBSP-rozpracowala-miedzynarodowa-siec-pedofilow-Opublikowano-ich-wizerunki.html

Them, Its 15 guys and look at age range. tho CBSP have informator about more.

Don't do this. No one here will appreciate your efforts.

what polish cp posters?

>jkhgfgjhk kjhyuiiopoiuy uyyttw

can I buy a vowel?

CBŚP worked out International pedophile network (hunderds of people). They caught about 15 people, mainly from Poland but also from Norway and Ireland that have captured and distributed cp online. For last 2 years cops have been establishing connections for more then 750 people. In 2014 Police caught 2 guys, 2014, 12 more (one was underage), now they are spreading information about the rest.

>tfw no death penalty in Europe
For shame.

hes just a typical pole poster on Sup Forums i imagine

Check photos, one is for sure

Its 12 years here, shame

>cp is BAAAAD
literally why? They just fap on it, don't rape kids

How do you think they captured all the stuff ?

midgets

>170
Fucking manlet
>russian flag
I'm not really surprised

So what happens once our 3D technology is good enough to make believable "real" cp? I've already seen some animations that make me feel like I'm watching an actual real-life movie.

Will cp suddenly be morally OK?

Yes

Loli is legal in all relevant countries

She knows what she's doing.

please make it stop

ugly hair style/10

Most of them lived abroad and police arrested them when they visited their families in Poland.

test

fucking hot pockets, it was just a cute girl in cute outfit there's nothing illegal about it

checum

Kill yourself lipsing monkey.

Did they ever catch the Chicago CP poster?

Polish can be beautiful.

>implying there aren't child harems right now in France