"Hello sir, I know this abrupt but I've come to ask for your daughters hand in marriage. May I have your blessing?"

> "Hello sir, I know this abrupt but I've come to ask for your daughters hand in marriage. May I have your blessing?"
>"And yes. I do POO in THE LOO sir, haha. Why would you ask such a strange thing?"

1. Your country
2. Your ethnicity
How would you HONESTLY react to this if you had a daughter Sup Forums?

>me
>aus
>russian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pls respond to my thread guyz I'm feeling embarrassed

>tfw no white bf

mate just drive where the app tells you thats how it works ok?????

Honestly, I would just kill myself if I was ever cursed with having a daughter

>french
>northern French/Belgian
>who are you and why should I say yes

R U KPOP?

literally kekked

don't mind.
poo2loos are often pretty westernised, successful, the kids usually come out looking relatively white looking (sort of med looking) and are completely white-washed,

>she's mine for keeps

>flag
>bastardised by 80% of the earths ethicity

It depends, if he has money or a good work yes, otherwise, gtfo

>indo-european
LMAO

Yes Girls generation Big bang TVXQ

LONDON

>the kids usually come out looking relatively white looking (sort of med looking)
;;;;;;;;;))))))
Nicely memed

UK
Anglo-Indian
Sorry mate I'm going to have to decline your offer. I'm trying my hardest to remove the Indian from my bloodline and I'm not going to have you ruin years of hard work

1. flag
2. rus
yes, cuz i look like him just with pale skin

>the kids usually come out looking relatively white looking (sort of med looking)
they don't. It takes a few generations of mixing to get to get them med looking
I'm

a-are you a single

:(
That's kinda sad bro. You should love yourself for who you are.

What's the difference between an indo-european and an Indian because he looks full curry to me.

>Sup Forums
>not single

Could pass as Spanish Tbh

Traitor. Desh drohi or whatever the word is.

depends on the dowry

VLADIVOSTOK

>le self-hating Punjabi

A guy like this would never be heterossexual.

Looks like a bottom crazy for cocks.

I already fucked up my genetics with my yellow fever tbqh. Their offspring is going to be literally fucked

Just 2 Kilos worth of gold

That only happens if you're a shit father

1. Sweden
2. Swede/Hungarian

Depends on what my daughter wants and if he's not crazy, unintelligent, lazy or poor.

He looks good and healthy and if my daughter loves him it wouldn't matter to me.

This.

Of course not. And him being Indian doesn't have anything to do with that. I will have to learn about my daughter's fiance existence long before they will come to that point or I will obviously disapprove of such relationship. If there was something that prevented her from getting us to know each other before making such an important decision that this entire endeavour is probably fucked from the start and I'll have to have a good, long talk with my daughter regarding her life choices. I'm sure I'll be a better father than that and such situation simply wouldn't be able to happen.

Literally the best answer in this thread.

ask her mom
i dont give a shit

Making a big thing out of it would only make her fetishize interracial sex.

>tfw all of Sup Forums will have race mixing daughters one day (if anyone actually breeds with them)

This desu. One of my best friends in Primary School was hapa Jap. Didn't look weird looking and turned out fine.

That guy looks really fucking iranian

t. iranian

>it's an insecurity to Sup Forums for no reason episode

>1. Sweden

Yes

in resume,

1.Sweden
2. YES

what if he was this based motherfucker?

Flag
German
Fuck off!

>Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM

1. Finland

2. Finland/England

Yes

1. Netherlands
2. Dutch

Being this close to a poo would probably cause me to vomit so I wouldn't be able to answer him anyway.

does he have the autismos?

Wow German user! Why are you so racist!!!

What's the difference anymore kek?

Literally who?

filename lad

no, i would like my daughter to marry a Turkish guy, but unfortunately they don't want to marry her, only fuck

pero del sur yo creo