youtube.com/watch?v=4n0dNB6IhrA
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
yle.fi/uutiset/defence_forces_ok_with_uniform_use_in_pride_parade/9007770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just wanted an excuse to post that picture didn't you :3

huoh

No one really care here

"no"
On the other hand its good that we dont spend more money on it so whatever.

retards who could not find a real job and therefore have to go to other countries and kill poor people there

Yes

Will die for My country tbqh

yep.

manlet invasion

dwarf liberation

I used to
but then I served in it

where did you serve?
youtube.com/watch?v=4n0dNB6IhrA

I don't respect any country's military, because I'm not some kinda jingoist commie.

Lance Sergeant of RA is ITT.
Ask your questions

Soldiers are the biggest welfare queens on the planet.

this

Haha no. I respect people who make a difference like firemen and ambos.

No.

Just US/NATO whores.

yes. glorious heritage of my cunt.

Is your pay shit-tier?

your application was declined I take it?

How could I? The Swedish Armed Forces are as cucked as any other institution. Feminism is on the agenda, I shit you not.

Yeah, they have a nice history and possibly the reason we didn't became Venezuela.

Yeah, they're generally pretty bro-tier

Not really, they exist just for the sake of having an army. Croatian conflicts are solved by non-professional volunteer guerillas.

Mixed feelings
But they are the las hope for figthing the cartels, many people don't like them because they expect soldiers to behave like police

USA, yes and no. I've seen plenty of good and bad, so not an easy call.

But by far the most capable military in the world, so there's that.

I'm joining the Muhreens, going to boot camp in October, but I don't really respect much of it though

Don't they work in collusion with the cartels in many areas?

Our military was destroyed in 1945, Bundeswehr are American auxiliaries and nobody takes them seriously because they are Africa tier

>Our military was destroyed in 1945
Your country should have been destroyed along with it but unfortunately you were spared

kys

>leaf

Sadly that's the federal police and local police forces, soldiers are way harder to corrupt, the thing that is true is that soldiers go out with an order to kill not to arrest.

Yes.

SWEDEN
YES

USA

Yes. Going to join the Air Force when I finish uni.

Jesus Christ Sweden

top kek

I respect the quality people who decided to commit their future to the military out of love for their country.

I don't respect the fat, lazy, incompetent fuckers who decided to make a career in the military because no-one else would take them.

why do swedish people make a point of being as gay as possible. It genuinely makes me sad

Kaskta JÖH'ün üstünde ne yazıyor öyle? Ne alfabesi o?

>attending a pride parade in uniform

How is that even allowed?

It's the military section of the gay pride, nothing else. Probably the tamer photos you can get from a pride tbqh.

TÜRK yazıyor Göktürk alfabesi ile
>conscripts
>army

fuck off sweden

Not enough minority representation

You should try stopping him. Oh wait, he'd kick your ass.

More likely lick and dick his ass

Because European Union Directives allow quite a lot of liberty to the armed forces. They can even unionise, though it's not applied everywhere.

They do it every year. Lefties often bully them because they represent their "oppressors".
>I'm here defending my human rights while my job revolves around violating others' human rights

There was even talk about banning them from Pride one year. People claimed it made minorities feel uneasy to have them there.

I'm a strong believer in pacifist principles

>They can even unionise

cuck

FINLAND
YES

What does the speech bubble say

t. Läski hokista

What I greentexted.

A true gentleman of Dragsfjärd

>navy
It is expected.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Believe it or not, there is a quite strong CGT (basically Trotskyists/hardline commies) Union in our police force. Main Unions are however Synergie (right-wing) or Alliance (officers union)

>How is that even allowed?

How is this a problem?

yle.fi/uutiset/defence_forces_ok_with_uniform_use_in_pride_parade/9007770

They've got a point тbh, the military shouldn't be involved in partisan/political events like this.

Please let the Russians come through to rape us. It can't get any worse.

Aren't there guys in the fdf who offer boipucci and BJs to guys when they're alone
I think I remember one or two of you saying some shit like that

Of course.

I've never heard of it.

I agree that they should stay out of it, but that is hardly the leftists' point.

What is brotherhood in Army is gay in civil life
What is brotherhood in Navy is illegal in civil life

>Föreningen för Gaypoliser i Sverige

Sweden, you've always been a fag but you always manage to surprise me.

If they march through finland we can't do nothing but remove them through gorilla warfare, you can join though.

I want to join the finnish Navy.

It just seems weird for soldiers to have a union. Fuck it, so long as it doesn't cause problems

>EU is the boogeyman
Sure.

So what are fdf infantryman called who deal with the shoulder mounted weapons/light explosives

it's a meme you dip

Fair deuce. I guess their point is to dismantle the military entirely and have open borders, but in this case their slogan makes a lot of sense.

Memes aren't real life.

Imagine the shit storm someone joins neonazi parade in military uniform. We are really doomed as a nation.

Well, dragsvik is full of finnish-swedes lol

Some do, navy gusy tend to be the cleanest but corruption is everwhere and bottom line is ona of the reasons you can't have armed forces policing their own population in anything but extraordinary situations, and dnot like a permanent fixture like in our case.

Pictured is what our army used to be back when it was respected, probably some of the most efficient at disaster relief in the world even today.

They're called
>your mom's pussy penetrators :DDDDDD

The official claim is that the pride parade isn't a political event but just public event like e.g. a rock concert.

Go and talk to them, they are bro tier
Having them for ever deployed its a mistake, we should fix the police force instead of polluting the armed forces

It's not really the same thing

They're like Assaultman, 0351 in the USMC
It'd be cool to know the FDF name for your version of that job

Hello Vladimir.

We don't call it FDF
We call it SA-INT, not memeing.

Oh no bro I'm just enlisting and I'm gunna try to be one, it'd be cool to know

Idiot.

It's called jaeger?

They aren't public info per se.

Infantrymen are called "Jääkäri" but they have their own specific MOS codes and names too but I don't think they are public info despite of them being cited on the documents once released from the army.

>shoulder mounted weapon
Basically every infman carries this tube, heavier anti-tank weapon like NLAW or APILAS operators would just be anti-tank man or PST in finnish

Is it? That sounds like more of a sniper role bunt if so that's cool then

Normiebook tier

t. siwari joka ei tiedä intistä mitään

How far you've fallen

t. Bensalenkkari, joka ei osaa englantia, eikä tehnyt mitään intissä