UK

>UK
>White

youtube.com/watch?v=6fjMguxJfac

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-turned-into-warzone-when-youths-chanting-black-lives-matter-clash-with-police-after-water-a3299731.html
twitter.com/Revolution_JW/status/753006678778535936
twitter.com/ohleocanailis/status/755559307152859136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_British
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF

they're more aggressive than our arabs

Based.

Fuck the cops.

We have been trying to warn you about these fucking brits for centuries

Why are there so many blacks? Why were they chimping out anyway? Why didn't the police shoot them?

>Why didn't the police shoot them?
EU cops don't have guns.

Hmmph. Well maybe they've learned their lesson.

damn too many niggas there. is this really in the uk? looks like an african country or a festival like such.

It's a black lives matter rally. You've exported your cultural garbage to Britain

I haven't done anything. They've imported it.

With US media being omnipresent in every Anglo country it's pretty much unavoidable

They should import the police culture to combat that blm crap

you fuckers started that shit. We dont have guns and we historically dont have racial tension (with blacks anyway).
monkey see monkey do, similar to them copying your niggers online and in the movies.

what about the 2011 London riots

ooga booga orangutans

It just says it was a massive water fight. Where does it say it was black lives matter rally?

that was a one off, we dont have police shootings and he happened to be black, and everyone though he was unarmed in the days after.
After though it was just an excuse to riot and get some free shit

yea it wasnt really
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-turned-into-warzone-when-youths-chanting-black-lives-matter-clash-with-police-after-water-a3299731.html

Yes, the UK is like a mixture between Pakistan and Mali

I thought the video was taken in central Africa.

UK is United Kongostan.

>youths
ramzpaullaughing.jpg

> London isn't white

In other news the EU is failing and Americans are still obese.

only one of those three is true

>London
>UK

was colonialism worth it

why arent there white people with them? are they racist?

'course it was m8

Because the whites left when it became a BLM march.

Brits have to import groids and pakis to keep Britain's birth rate up because British males are homosexual. Can't really blame the them because British women look like something you encounter in RPG dungeons.

>once off

Nothing Hill race riots 1958

Red Lion Square riots 1974

Notting Hill carnival riots 1976

Southhall riots 1979

Brixton riots 1981

Brixton riots 1986

Welling riots 1991

Brixton riots 1995

This isn't even a definitive list, this doesn't include the countless number of antifa riots, G20 riots and seemingly weekly football riots.

Fucking dope

There's a lot of segregation in London.
I mean it's not Jim Crow but blacks tend to stick with blacks and Muslims stick with Muslims.

Any whites that mix with either are usually the most low calibre chavvy cunts who most likely wish they weren't white in the worst place.

t. 19 year old who grew up in London

You might have the odd mixed raced friend or maybe even a muslim but 95% of my friends growing up were white.
I can't speak for everyone but that's what it was like for people around me (regardless of colour) growing up.

well you posted one off disruptions years or decades apart, I was talking about police shootings where literally more people in a month die than probably our police have ever killed
heres one from september last year

they're probably all true just wanted to make you really think a thought

This is bullshit. Everywhere you go in London some jigaboo has got his arm around a blonde girl. London is Brazil.

>19 year old who grew up in London
ay same what you saying f.am
seriously though yea I agree

Don't worry senpai, now with Brexit happening, all the Eastern Euros will leave and we will be left with Jamaicans, Indians, Pakistanis and other Jabronies

Your previous post stated
>we historically dont have racial tensions

I proved you wrong by posting a list of historical racial riots in London.

You are literally a fucking dope.

we dont have historical racial tensions with blacks though. are you arguing we do?

I don't understand. Europeans complain about Muslims a lot. Okay. But now you complain about black people despite blacks are the most devout Christians. What's wrong with you? Why don't you support them if they are Christians?

The thing about that image is, we don't have the same kind of crime that the US has. There isn't a place in the UK anywhere near as bad as Detriot

Every single one of those riots I posted were in black ghettos bar Notting Hill which were two carnivals (read black)

It's not as bad as American but historically black have been rioting in London since the fucking 60's lad, I hope you aren't actually that ignorant tho.

>Hyde Park
>Hyde
How can he keep getting away with this?

KFC looted:
twitter.com/Revolution_JW/status/753006678778535936
McDonald's looted:
twitter.com/ohleocanailis/status/755559307152859136

If we had guns we'd be fucked

You're posting riots that happened years and years apart and for reasons and factors other than (just) race. I live in London and maybe it's because I'm fairly young but I've never felt any tensions at all like the type you see in america.
>It's not as bad as American
agreed, it's magnitudes smaller, though you being from Ireland you've probably got it magnitudes smaller than us still.

Like I said - very low calibre people go with non-whites.

And as Sup Forums as this sounds I'm not even racist (unless you think Islamophobia = racism), it just kind of panned out that way for me and most people I know.
Islington. So right in the multicultural hotspot.

you literally couldn't make this up

>EU cops don't have guns.

Here they do. It's getting more and more common to see them with submachine guns in everyday situations too.

Every riot in the list I posted, like I said isn't even a definitive list either, was purely racial 100% completely just about race.

Surely you aren't arguing all those blacks in Brixton were rioting because of poll tax and student fees.

>happened years apart
>historically we don't have racial tension
Fucking kek lad, yes you do.

im from ealing kek
>According to the 2001 census Islington had a population of 175,797. It was 75% White
>The borough of Ealing is ethnically diverse. In 2011, 49% gave their ethnicity as white

The KFC one is from another BLM days before, tbf fucking Yanks starting all this shite, we don't even have police brutality like they do in the US.. Yanks turning our niggers into even more savages.

>75% White
Doesn't feel 25% white

maybe compared to ireland

That must be fake. Even Paris doesn't have half that many niggers

>Yanks turning our niggers into even more savages.
Poor dindus...they would have been kings and queens had it not been for the eternal Yanks.

>even more savages

Learn to read leaf

I think you do you just don't see them all in one place, literally all these niggers are grouping up in these BLM marches and for what? we don't even have 'police brutality' like in the US.

Hoping Scotland Yard start putting out armed police in some areas more, teach these dindus not to fuck around.

Is Sweden being uncucked?

Are you joking? Look I'm sorry for calling you a dope but I'm trying give up smoking and am quite edgy atm and just can't believe somone living in London could be this lacking in knowledge when it comes to the race riots there.
But seriously are you actually joking because it isn't even up for debate that as far as ethnic riots go anything that happens in England is like child's play to what goes on over here.

Why do you think ALL your water cannons were stationed in Belfast during London riots in 2011

No most European countries that have had recent problems with migrants and terrorism have started putting more armed police on the street, places such as Belgium, some areas in France and Germany and apparently Sweden.

We should start doing it too, we only don't cause we haven't suffered from any terrorism... yet..

They don't really care about Christianity. Young brits are all atheists and both the atheists and brits who self-identify as Christians are really secular liberals.

>be European idiot
>watch AmeriJew media
>decide to import niggers for fun
>suddenly surprised they chimp out
>blame it on America

stop being so idiotic and importing brown people. what the hell did you think was going to happen

Learn to meme

Kek

I notice most brit posters know a lot about middle eastern culture. They're probably pakis. I also saw statistics somewhere that showed 70% of non-White males in Britain have White wives/girlfriend.

Britain will probably become a non-White country sooner than the US.

It's more so that niggers weren't as outgoing and violent before, but this recent BLM shit has started brainwashing niggers into believing they're being oppressed no matter what country they're in. And some are just using it as an excuse to incite violence.

It's your turn now, Germany

The US is already a non white country.

>Britain will probably become a non-White country sooner than the US.
Sure mate, you have one of the lowest white population of any western country... and to add insult to injury your whites are defined as "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa,"
So your whites are niggers and shitskins, based on that you're probably lower that %60 white.

>I also saw statistics somewhere that showed 70% of non-White males in Britain have White wives/girlfriend.
Citation needed

You my friend are severely more fucked that the rest of the west. Especially with these niggers literally killing your police everywhere.

>I notice most brit posters know a lot about middle eastern culture. They're probably pakis

Actually this is spot on, and considering they don't seem to know anything about British history and ethnic tensions in 'their own' capital city I'd say there is actually no doubt about it.

>I notice most brit posters know a lot about middle eastern culture. They're probably pakis.
We had colonies there and south asian culture is somewhat more prevalent compared to others (remember the Olympics?)
also,
>60% white

>he fell for the culture meme

it's not culture retard. don't believe that shit. that is the next propaganda they'll tell you "it's just black culture that's the problem". No, it's black people. they do it everywhere they go.

the only reason they behaved themselves before is because your black population was very tiny. get them in groups and higher numbers and they chimp out.

What's a jigaboo?

Do british gentlemen still exist in the UK?

>international board
>"why do you know things about different cultures, are you a paki"

Mmm.

THIS
If we would consider Turks and other "white" people in the US as white every Country in Europe would be at least 95% white.
But I think the US is less than 50% white if we use European Standards.

Not in London.

Yea

~320 million total population USA
~200 million white population "official" number
~120 million worst case scenario

~64 million total population UK
~55 million white population
~5% decrease just from 2001 to 2011

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Ethnicity

it's going to take a lot less to change your demographics than it will for us. we're both fucked though.

>Like I said - very low calibre people go with non-whites.

reeeee
Not true for me and a lot of people I know

They should bring in Britain's version of the national guard to keep things peaceful

>jigaboo
Kaffa

>first world countries
>developed

Maybe that's because you live in another country on the other side of the world

Yes but consider the following

>your whites are defined as "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa,"

LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

Damn tyson is so cute

Shit like this is why Sup Forums is experiencing a user population boom

They wouldn't because at the moment it's petty knife crime, unless gun crime sky rockets nothing will happen except from more policing.

This London has effectively stopped being a British city.

yeah if you had any reading comprehension or critical thinking skills you would see that I accounted for that in my post by saying "120 million worst case scenario"

What is Britain's national guard called anyway? Is that what the home guard is?

Scotland and Wales are 90%+ white, NI is 98%+ white.
England (mostly London) is the problem.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_British

again,
>60% white

He had an unhealthy obsession with his pigeons desu famalam

how do we save britain?

what do you think the brown population change has been from 2011 to 2016? it was 5% from 2001 to 2011 and I don't think anyone even considered immigration that big of a problem back then. I imagine that just within the past few years you've dropped another 5%.

He might be talking specifically about London, not true for me either

The Territorial Army, The Royal Marine Reserve, The Royal Air Force Reserves and the Royal Navy Reserves are all part of Britain's Reserve Forces. The commitment is slightly different but it is the closest thing that we have to a 'National Guard'

>except from more policing.
desu british policing seems almost as bad as american policing, just in different ways

Again, look at the magnitude of the numbers you fucking retard.

120-200 million vs 50-55 million