Black and Arab girls

1) cunt
2) do you feel attraction to the girl of this picture?

Sweden
Yes, very much. I want to marry a black goddess

Finland
I don't think it's attraction, more like raw sexual heat

yes

Croatia
Yes

wood fug desu

best girls

Slightly unrelated, but why do ALL girls say that they like food on Tinder/Okcupid? who doesn't like food, you stupid hobbieless cunts? I know who, extinct species. Fuarck.

I want to have a pure Finnish wife and a black/arab maid who would get used by me and my wife for our sexual gratification.

>tfw at work and got a raging hard on while writing this post

balkan cuckhold

It's probably to indicate that they'd prefer to go out for dinner instead of going to a club/bar to get drunk.

don't touch the best ebony poster of int

During Yugoslavia,many African women used to come to Croatia,Serbia and Bosnia to fuck with the locals.

I fucked a beaurette while I was on holiday in Southern France :D

1. UK
2. I prefer pic

what did you somalia ?

so most likley that croatian cuck is half black

i wanna fukc turkish sluts too

stfu hater

here is on black ''lady'' for you Cpt. Sweden

How does that make him a cuck if African women have voluntarily traveled to Yugoslavia to fuck with our men?

xD so Yugoslavia did not have any beautiful local woman ? Oki

What does that have to do with those Nubian slatterns basically traveling to another continent just so they could cuck their own men in the process?

Turks are objectively the best non-Europeans

WEW

BLEACHED

Source?

lol, why do they don't know how to apply make up? the closer country is to ME, the worse looking they are because of this

yes

more pls

also
>eating with fingers
lol, fucking nigger genes

why do northen european mixed with black look even darker than souther european mixed with black? shouldn't they be whiter?

I seriously don't get why is everybody ao disgusted by eating with hands. I mostly eat with spoon/fork but I don't see why'd it be so disgusting to eat with hands? If you clean them before eating, why would it be considered gross? I trust my own guaranteed hygienic hand more than I trust a random fork or a spoon from a random restaurant that I have no idea how it was washed

No, disgust. Very ugly.

That's not black, that's superblack Sudanese

??
She's gorgeous m9

he is turk
they don't understand beuaty