Do you like Tokyo?

Do you like Tokyo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iu5mNLF0Ow4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surprisingly lacking in green spaces desu

Looks dirty

because it is a metropolis, it is made up of 23 wards, each a city by itself, there are plenty of "greens" but when taken as a whole they kind of disappear

yes, looks like it would be fun to explore

whats the wealthiest area called?
what about the poorest?

post it in nippon, i want to google

The Americans burnt all the trees in Tokyo.

Where do you go to to get away from people?

quoted wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=iu5mNLF0Ow4

yes but only because of this

concrete hell

Nakameguro(中目黒)orEbisu(恵比寿),Kichijoji(吉祥寺)is famous for the higher income of habitants
Adachi(足立) and Itabashi(板橋) is the poorest getto.

hope retards like you get out of here

Im not OP,
but why?What in this thread make you feel make him quit buiting thread?What is your purpose?

thank you friend, i always like seeing the best and worst of cities instead of the usual tourist areas

Yes

japanese urbanism always makes me comfy

>city
No

No, I don't care.

Yeah, it's nice. I once stayed in Setagaya for a few days, nearby Ultraman Street, which was a comfy quiet place. Also a few days in Koenji, a bit more chaotic but still charming. There's tons of cool vintage toy stores around Nakano. Lots of cool places to discover around the city, and I never felt unsafe. One area I didn't particularly care for was Ueno, where I stayed in a seedy run-down capsule hotel one time. Not the most beautiful city I've seen in Japan, but still one I would like to visit again someday.

I'm scared of cities that huge. Too many people, buildings and traffic.

thats the future fin

Nah, Itabashi-ku isn't a ghetto. East areas of Tokyo which are Adachi-ku, Katsushika-ku, Edogawa-ku are relatively poor.

what's there to do in tokyo?

Nothing

Everything

fuck pale skinned honeys

Suicide