Will we ever fix this shit?

will we ever fix this shit?

I need to fix your mum's bad mood with my cock first

They don't want to be fixed.

They were handed over relatively stable countries and messed them up after decolonisation, let them deal with it themselves.

fucked ur mums tbqh

easiest way to fix africa would be to remove the black people and replace em with white people.

genociding niggers

lmao imagine living in africa

Well you sure fixed Lybia, the only prosperous african country, by bombing them.

>australians

kek

Why should we spend out resources to fix Africa? Why not recolonize it?

As long as we don't have to give the peoples equal ""rights""

>Why not recolonise it?
Would literally never be possible, since the decolonisation of European empires, and the rise in racial equality, blacks would never submit to white leaders now after they expelled them.

I wasn't aware that Australia bombed Libya.

the Chinese are picking up where whitey left off

You mixed up the tribes and split some of then with your arbitrary borders. Relatively stable my ass.

Fucking cunt please stop breathing.

They aren't even trying to fix themselves. We literally had to spoonfeed them because they were dying of starvation. Their next genius move? Population explosion, breeding like never before

UK did.same shit.

Compared to todays crime rates and poverty, African countries under white rule back in the 60s-70s were far better off.

You replied to an Australian poster

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""living"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in africa

Meant to be to

>live in Africa
>don't get shot
I guess i would get machette'd in subsaharan Africa though