Which European country is best for really tall women?

Which European country is best for really tall women?

I'm tired of all of these nasty little brown gremlins I see everyday here.

t. Californian

Other urls found in this thread:

asknumbers.com/ShoeSizeMensConversion.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Netherlands.

Croatia
lies

We have the tallest women on earth.

I used to chat with a 16 years old Dutch girl who was 188 cm tall, and on average Dutch people are the tallest in the world.

please come to finland and dominate me

Sounds like heaven. Everyone who lives near me is a short little asian turd or a latina goblin.

Italians are pretty tall

>inb4 muh self reported statistics t. butthurt croats

this

also, nearly every northern european country, I felt like a manlet with all the tall qts when I was in Germany

stay salty

>Italians are pretty tall

haha it's just an excuse to post feet

her feet are huge, that would be about 41 shoe size (EUR)

Tall girls are meh. 170cm is ideal girl height

tall girls have the best legs

The Netherlands most likely

hnnnng

>dutchlets

(For those who don't like it: it's OP's fault, he triggered me)

ayy lmao

In most videos you see that dutch are about the same height as arabs, no kidding. The fucking faggots are manlets lel.

>Dinaric Alps

what is this ?

The Dutch may have tall women but most of them have horse faces

DELETE THIS

confirm dis,
the dutch are modern day giants,

here you have

I'm sure it's got something to do with their cheese and milk consumption.

a mountain chain going from Slovenia through Croatian Dalmatia and herzegovina to montenegro

Based Croatia.

She's a size 42 EUR

im 45.

Why is there an pineapple on your Dutch flag? Very unrespectful.

According to this chart, I'm a 44.5 in European men's sizes.

asknumbers.com/ShoeSizeMensConversion.aspx

i kek'd

You're self-reported manlets though.

I'm 1.87 m tall. Do tall European women consider that tall?

im greek

this

tall qts on bikes: the country

for real though, i went to Trogir last summer and the islands of the coast, and when we were out in clubs full of locals i felt like average (190cm here, brothers are taller, father is around 190 and grandfather was 196ish). They're some tall motherfuckers

lol no.

Above average but there is lot of 2m trolls so yeah.

T. 188cm

I will just never ever understand the foot meme. Maybe I haven't found the right ones or maybe you're all weirdos

i never understood tits guys or butt guys so i think we can all find a way to live with each other

t. lifelong footlover

I kinda get ass guys, but tits are the best, also as about feminine as you can get. Feet are just random, may as well be an elbowfag

the gender differences between male and female feet are there, just like with breasts. they may not be as pronounced as women's breasts getting so much more fatty than mens but feet are still noticeable like the easiest way to spot a mtf transgender isn't to look at their breasts or butt, but to look at their feet. so that would be my argument 2bh. men and women have the same elbows but not feet. feet are more akin to breasts and butts than elbows, as strange as it is to hear.

CHI?

I'm white. But as a Californian you have to see an ungodly amount of Mexicans everyday and goddamn are they ugly. Not just Mexicans though. Brown little Asian hobgoblins too. Can't stand them.

not only feets but legs as well, especially knees

I've heard Croatia is pretty tall.

>america
>white

legs and knees I totally get, legs are GREAT but feet...maybe ive seen one too many gay footfags

Misty?

>iktfb
>iktfb
>iktfb
>iktfb

asdf