Are they the worst posters ever?

Australians are known as the ultra shitposters of the board, but if that so, their shitpost is friendly, funny, often harmless banter or downright hilarious.

Americans are known as the dumbest posters, but that's just a prejudice, the dumbest posters are Canadians, not USA citizens, that's a fact, has their shitposting streak increased recently?

Honestly I'm noticing they always only make horrible posts devoid of meaning, showing their enormous ignorance, arrogance and downright stupidity.

They are horrible people, I don't know if it's just one or two obsessive retarded posters with no life or the problem is more serious.

Either way they are all so unpleasant, retarded and contribute nothing to this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s12YzO1RSNUx
vocaroo.com/i/s1PYOfldIHcJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ACTUALLY

mama mia!
ehh tonyyyyy

waluigi is mad because he got btfo in the other thread
kee crying, cunt

A decent Canadian shitposter would've looked at your flag and replied to this thread to tell you that Mexico's become much more of a cunt since they installed adblock.

These proves you right.

Keep crying bitch nigga lmao.
At least I'm white. Can't say the same for you.

WEED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SEE WHAT I DID THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO 2016 THE YEAR OF A FUCKING LEAF

you have to understand their perspective. it's consistently snowing outside so they're shut-ins. internet is all they know. drives them crazy after awhile and proceeds them to shitpost. same with aussies except substitute snow for heat.

vocaroo.com/i/s12YzO1RSNUx

vocaroo.com/i/s1PYOfldIHcJ

Spicy meatball/10

Good thread and the canadians coming in here spouting their nonsense autism just proves you're right.

Have a (you)

It's 35° here

They are pretty cool. They get bullied a lot but that's because mos of them don't waste energy replying.

It doesn't matter what we say so kiss my maple ass you pasta nigger

Thank you

no problem friend

>thread about leafland
>shitpost general
shocking

Canadians are cucks that desperately try to be Americans

wow too long for me to read m8 ill just assume it's butthurt
>italian flag
defo butthurt

did a leaf fuck you mum and not call or something m8

it's 2016!

They want to be cool like aussies but they're really fucking lame.

Canadian culture consists entirely of copying other countries. In this case they decided to copy Australia but they don't have any banter culture in Canada so they do it awfully.

They also all seem to be Sup Forums posters too, which is probably because they're rebellious teenagers and have a socially left government.

lol, no.

>potato island

Nice work boys

Leafs: 1
Rest of the world:-9000

wish all this salt was literal so we could sell it to china or some shit

Don't you get it Luigi? this is the meme, us spouting retarded shit is the meme, its a bad meme but a meme nonetheless

its really the other way around

>Americans desperately try to be Canadians
Pardon?

t. eagle-less mexico

i bet you posted that from your moms computer you manchild

Canadians av arrogance of French, dumbest of USA and sham of UK.